Kids Say the Darndest Things

luchitociencia

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2019
Watching the show I noticed the kids usually are not improvising but are just repeating a script... a very malicious script hiding in comedy.

The host, who for me has been always a mediocre comedian, Tiffany Haddish, plays the one who incites kids to be involved in different situations to check their development.

The kids came prepared to repeat by hart statements out of topic, like a boy saying "because the big bang happened... with an explosion booommmsh! ..." or another one saying "because dinosaurs evolved into chicken".

No doubt the inventors of those fake theories are desperate to brainwash the mind of children.

The big bang theory states that "a microscopic particle in the middle of nothing" expanded to form galaxies. This idea is 100% ridiculous because no particle of such a size can hold a density capable to contain the whole mass needed to form the current universe.

The theory of evolution always affirmed that dinosaurs got extincted 65 million years ago. Today, when the evidence shows the sure degeneration of those animals losing teeth, tails, arms, then evolutionists rather than admitting their error, they just claim that such process is "evolution".

But, the real process in the whole species is always degeneration, making the theory of evolution an invalid theory.

To protect themselves from the new knowledge which debunks ideas of those past centuries, the defenders of fake theories are using children to propagate the fallacy of the big bang, evolution and other invalid theories.

My review of this program is that the hiding intent of it is harmful for the developing intellect of children.

Behind the background recorded laughs. the dialogues are not funny, sometimes the children reveal without doubt they are following a script, and are used to propagate the agenda of the producers.

I remember the original with Art Linkletter. On young lad said he likes to look under the kitchen table. Linkletter asked why and he said, That's where my my mommy said my daddy gets paid! One ring a ding..."Hello, this is the IRS..."

Watching the show I noticed the kids usually are not improvising but are just repeating a script... a very malicious script hiding in comedy.

The host, who for me has been always a mediocre comedian, Tiffany Haddish, plays the one who incites kids to be involved in different situations to check their development.

The kids came prepared to repeat by hart statements out of topic, like a boy saying "because the big bang happened... with an explosion booommmsh! ..." or another one saying "because dinosaurs evolved into chicken".

No doubt the inventors of those fake theories are desperate to brainwash the mind of children.

The big bang theory states that "a microscopic particle in the middle of nothing" expanded to form galaxies. This idea is 100% ridiculous because no particle of such a size can hold a density capable to contain the whole mass needed to form the current universe.

The theory of evolution always affirmed that dinosaurs got extincted 65 million years ago. Today, when the evidence shows the sure degeneration of those animals losing teeth, tails, arms, then evolutionists rather than admitting their error, they just claim that such process is "evolution".

But, the real process in the whole species is always degeneration, making the theory of evolution an invalid theory.

To protect themselves from the new knowledge which debunks ideas of those past centuries, the defenders of fake theories are using children to propagate the fallacy of the big bang, evolution and other invalid theories.

My review of this program is that the hiding intent of it is harmful for the developing intellect of children.

Behind the background recorded laughs. the dialogues are not funny, sometimes the children reveal without doubt they are following a script, and are used to propagate the agenda of the producers.
I saw it and thought the same thing. It's rehearsed.

That is why I love kids. They are more likely to be honest more compared to a grown up.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back