Kidnapping capital of the U.S.A.

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Phoenix, Arizona :clap2: First Prize! Coming to your town SOON!

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=6848672&page=2

Excerpt:

February 14, 2009

Kidnapping Capital of the U.S.A.
Washington Too Concerned With al Qaeda Terrorists to Care, Officials Say

Crimes Endanger More Than Just Victims

In some cases, dozens of people at a time have been kidnapped. They are often illegal aliens whose captors then demand ransom from the victims' relatives in Mexico.

"Our victim's probably being brutalized, he's probably being beaten up and tortured and God knows what else is taking place,". "And we don't know whether he's a legal or illegal. We look at it as if he's a human being. He's being tortured out there, and we've got to do everything we can to try and rescue that individual."

:eek:~*~*~*~*~*~:eek:

More Photos
Behind the Scenes of a Kidnapping

PHOTO #1
Phoenix, Arizona has become the kidnapping capital of America, with more incidents than any other city in the world outside of Mexico City and over 370 cases last year alone.

PHOTO #2 Law enforcement officials say the kidnappings have been spurred by Mexico's drug cartels that have expanded business across the border, bringing with them violent crimes and ruthless tactics. Here, drugs are recovered from one crime scene. The majority of the victims are illegal aliens or connected with the drug trade.

PHOTO # 3
Phoenix police SWAT team members plan their strategy for tactical entry near a house where a kidnapping victim is being held.

PHOTO #4
Sergeant Phil Roberts of the Phoenix police points at the house where a kidnapping victim has been held captive for three days with a ransom demand of $50,000.

PHOTO #5
Inside, victim Jesus Cabinallas-Zazueta is found beaten and duct-taped. But he is still alive and is rescued before his captors could kill him.

PHOTO # 6
Jesus Cabinallas-Zazueta told Phoenix police that during the three days he was held captive, he was tied up and blindfolded and given no food.

PHOTO #7
While Jesus Cabinallas-Zazueta escaped unharmed, many victims have their hands, legs and even heads chopped up if their family doesn't pay up fast enough. Weapons, such as this saw, are often found at kidnapping crime scenes.

PHOTO #8
Phoenix Police Chief Andy Anderson told ABC News that the city is "in the eye of the storm." "If it doesn't stop here, if we're not able to fix it here and get it turned around," he warned, "it will go across the nation."

Last edited:
I would have thought you would have approved of this mistreatment of the undocumented.

Legalize drugs...problem solved.

Official: Phoenix New Kidnapping Capital Of U.S.

June 25, 2008

PHOENIX -- Phoenix has become the kidnapping capital of the United States, because of illegal immigration and human smuggling, according to the head of the Phoenix Law Enforcement Association.

In the past year, there were 359 kidnappings in Phoenix. The kidnappings were connected to illegal immigration and the numbers may represent just the tip of the iceberg.

Official: Phoenix New Kidnapping Capital Of U.S. - Phoenix News Story - KPHO Phoenix

I would have thought you would have approved of this mistreatment of the undocumented.

Legalize drugs...problem solved.

Legalizing drugs would help, but a 3 layer border fence, being tough on illegal immigration, protecting the ports, closing down sanctuary cities and hitting employers and landlords hard for hiring and renting to illegals.

Excerpt:

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=18704236&BRD=2290&PAG=461&dept_id=569392&rfi=6

Kidnapped Victim tells jury about sex, torture

Jurors heard graphic testimony in the trial of a Laredo man accused of kidnapping and raping three illegal immigrants he was supposed to smuggle from Mexico to Iowa last fall. Peche, Roberto Julian "El Gato" Rios and Raul "El Gordo" Ramos, held the women for three days and physically assaulted them. Prosecutors allege that the men raped two of the women. The third woman was not sexually assaulted, prosecutors said, because she was pregnant at the time. The women were discovered after police responded to a separate assault call after the men allegedly assaulted a 26-year-old neighbor of Peche's in an unrelated incident. The women were found in the bathroom of Peche's house. One of the alleged victims testified she was forced to have sex with Peche, that her buttocks were burned with a metallic object and that she was hit by what she believed was a belt on her back. At the time, she allegedly was gagged with a sock.

Norberto Cardenas said is 22 years old, said she was given pills. She also said one of the men would blow smoke in her face after he smoked illegal drugs and tried to make her inhale. She added that while she was being assaulted, she was too weak to defend herself because the trio of alleged kidnappers would seldom provide food for the women. At one point, she testified, she was put in a car with Rios, Ramos and another woman. She was told she was going to be taken to a rendezvous point where she was going to be turned over to her cousin. The cousin, she said, had arranged to have her smuggled across the border. At one point she was left alone in the car, she said. The prosecutors, in addition to the pictures taken by investigators at the hospital, had DNA evidence that would help solidify their case. Two more witnesses were scheduled to testify about the brutalities the three men allegedly inflicted, including burning the breasts of one of the other women.

http://www.carrollconews.com/story/1455801.html

24-year-old illegal alien arrested at Sunrise Motel with kidnapped 13-year-old

BERRYVILLE, Arkansas -- More than a dozen law enforcement officers converged on the Sunrise Motel in Berryville Monday evening to arrest a man that was reported to be an armed and dangerous gang member with a 13-year-old. Det. Robert Bartos said Berryville authorities were contacted by the Texas-based Marlin Police Department who said, Jesus Diaz Lopez, 24, was wanted on a felony warrant for aggravated sexual assault and they had information he was staying at the Sunrise Motel.

He was reported to be gang-affiliated, and armed and dangerous. He said Lopez, an illegal born in Mexico, was part of a Texas-based traveling construction crew that builds chicken houses. He said about a dozen crew members were staying at the Sunrise. Lopez was charged by Texas authorities with felony aggravated sexual assault because of his intimate relationship with the juvenile girl.

Last edited:
An illegal Guatemala man is charged with Kidnapping & Sexual Assault of a 5-Year Old girl.

Excerpt:

http://us.mg3.mail.yahoo.com/dc/launch?.gx=1&.rand=69se3uttvff6o

Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Sex Assault On 5-Year Old

Gualter Diaz-Muray, 34, Aggravated Sexual Assault, Kidnapping, and Endangering the Welfare of a Child,

January 22, 2009

CLIFFSIDE PARK, N.J. (WPIX) -- An illegal immigrant was arrested Wednesday, after a 5-year old girl told cops he forced himself on her. Authorities say, Gualter Diaz-Muray, 34, from Guatemala is accused of holding the girl against her will, then sexually assaulting her. Diaz-Muray has been charged with aggravated sexual assault, kidnapping, and endangering the welfare of a child.

"I'm gravely concerned at the possibility that this child could have been kidnapped in Mexico and is being transported for sale here in the United States," Sheriff Joe Arpaio said.

[URL="http://www.kpho.com/news/17754075/detail.html"]http://www.kpho.com/news/17754075/detail.html[/URL]

Child, 2, Left Unclaimed In Illegal Immigrant Traffic Stop

October 18, 2008

PHOENIX -- A 2-year-old unclaimed child was found early Saturday in a van containing 12 illegal immigrants, Maricopa County sheriff’s deputies said.
When they probed a little deeper, they also discovered a 2-year-old girl wedged in between some adults. "I'm gravely concerned at the possibility that this child could have been kidnapped in Mexico and is being transported for sale here in the United States," Sheriff Joe Arpaio said. The four adult women and eight men have been arrested and are in the Fourth Avenue Jail. "When the sheriff's Human Smuggling Unit detectives interviewed the illegal immigrants, no one would claim the little girl or provide accurate information on how to locate her parents

"I'm gravely concerned at the possibility that this child could have been kidnapped in Mexico and is being transported for sale here in the United States," Sheriff Joe Arpaio said.

[URL="http://www.kpho.com/news/17754075/detail.html"]http://www.kpho.com/news/17754075/detail.html[/URL]

Child, 2, Left Unclaimed In Illegal Immigrant Traffic Stop

October 18, 2008

PHOENIX -- A 2-year-old unclaimed child was found early Saturday in a van containing 12 illegal immigrants, Maricopa County sheriff’s deputies said.
When they probed a little deeper, they also discovered a 2-year-old girl wedged in between some adults. "I'm gravely concerned at the possibility that this child could have been kidnapped in Mexico and is being transported for sale here in the United States," Sheriff Joe Arpaio said. The four adult women and eight men have been arrested and are in the Fourth Avenue Jail. "When the sheriff's Human Smuggling Unit detectives interviewed the illegal immigrants, no one would claim the little girl or provide accurate information on how to locate her parents

Well, alrighty then.. You've got them all posted - NOW WHAT?

How is an illegal immigrant child molester any different than a US citizen child molester?

How is an illegal immigrant child molester any different than a US citizen child molester?

Sounds like you want me to stop posting bad things about illegal aliens. If they stopped doing bad things maybe, Americans wouldn't complain about them so much. Do ya think? The hostilities of illegal aliens and their Anchor Babies are showing the Americans how much they hate us.

The illegal aliens are criminal, lawbreaking, foreign nationals, tresspassing on American soil illegally. NO, I have not posted them all! There are millions more!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and Eight American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by illegal aliens each day! http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

"The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States".
http://www.drdsk.com/articles.html

Last edited:

Sounds like you want me to stop posting bad things about illegal aliens. If they stopped doing bad things maybe, Americans wouldn't complain about them so much. Do ya think? The hostilities of illegal aliens and their Anchor Babies are showing the Americans how much they hate us.

The illegal aliens are criminal, lawbreaking, foreign nationals, tresspassing on American soil illegally. NO, I don't have them all posted! There are millions more!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and Eight American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by illegal aliens each day! http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

"The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States".

Shall we try this again, and do I *really* need to post my initial question, or are you smart enough to go back, reread, and then answer it?

NO, I don't have them all posted! There are millions more! :clap2: DEPORT, DEPORT, DEPORT!

Last edited:

THEY ARE NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS THEY ARE "ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!"

The illegal aliens are criminal, lawbreaking, foreign nationals, tresspassing on American soil illegally.

Last edited:

THEY ARE NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS THEY ARE "ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!"

The illegal aliens are criminal, lawbreaking, foreign nationals, tresspassing on American soil illegally.

Again, you shit for brains dumbfuck - how are they any different than a US citizen child molester? A child molester is a child molester, period, and they all deserve the same exact treatment. Death.

If we can put aside our let's deport all aliens rally for a moment, please consider what kind of crime these criminals are doing.

Kidanapping.

Seems to me that just yesterday I was noting the SORT OF CRIME that becomes popular when society is losing its grip on things and I pointed your attention to the types of crimes that are popular in South America.

Kidanapping is the third most common type of for-profit organized crime in South America

Why?

Because it is a fairly easy crime where you target soft (but affluent) targets.

Expect kidanapping and extortion to become more commonplace in the USA if this financial crises continues and civil authority breaks down for all but the wealthiest of us (which is likely in the event of financial collapse).

What we obviously have here is a case of ORGANIZED INTERNATIONAL CRIMINALS who are used to crossing the border illegally and whose MO includes kidanapping as a revenue source.

Things get worse in that SW neck of the woods, and you are going to start hearing about Americans (not superwealthy Americans but merely affluent every day Americans) being kidanapped by these organized crime types.

SEems to me, that just as they now bring their victims into America to hide them, they're likely to take Americans into MExico to hold them.

So I'll remind you all again -- when societies break down, revolutions are fairly rare, but organized crime feeding on the people is inevitable.

And in the case of the USA, we ALREADY have very organized GANGSTERISM (M-13, La Rosa, Crypts, Bloods, ect) in place and more than ready to impose their will and have their way with a people whose civilization has become too broke to really protect them.

tick tock!

If we can put aside our let's deport all aliens rally for a moment, please consider what kind of crime these criminals are doing.

Kidanapping.

Seems to me that just yesterday I was noting the SORT OF CRIME that becomes popular when society is losing its grip on things and I pointed your attention to the types of crimes that are popular in South America.

Kidanapping is the third most common type of for-profit organized crime in South America

Why?

Because it is a fairly easy crime where you target soft (but affluent) targets.

Expect kidanapping and extortion to become more commonplace in the USA if this financial crises continues and civil authority breaks down for all but the wealthiest of us (which is likely in the event of financial collapse).

What we obviously have here is a case of ORGANIZED INTERNATIONAL CRIMINALS who are used to crossing the border illegally and whose MO includes kidanapping as a revenue source.

Things get worse in that SW neck of the woods, and you are going to start hearing about Americans (not superwealthy Americans but merely affluent every day Americans) being kidanapped by these organized crime types.

SEems to me, that just as they now bring their victims into America to hide them, they're likely to take Americans into MExico to hold them.

So I'll remind you all again -- when societies break down, revolutions are fairly rare, but organized crime feeding on the people is inevitable.

And in the case of the USA, we ALREADY have very organized GANGSTERISM (M-13, La Rosa, Crypts, Bloods, ect) in place and more than ready to impose their will and have their way with a people whose civilization has become too broke to really protect them.

tick tock!

A society that is too broke and unwilling to sacrifice lower order "freedoms" for a civilization that protects itself from evil.

A society that is too broke and unwilling to sacrifice lower order "freedoms" for a civilization that protects itself from evil.

I'm not sure that I understand that means, Dill.

What are "lower order freedoms", exactly?

Again, you shit for brains dumbfuck - how are they any different than a US citizen child molester?

In my opinion, again, fecal mouth, they're "different" because they're, illegal alien Criminal, Lawbreaking, Foreign Nationals, tresspassing on American soil illegally.

The illegal aliens are not legal citizens of the United States and don't belong here and should be deported along with their 20+ million illegal alien relatives residing in America. I think they should deport their Anchor Babies too, don't you?

~*~*~*~*~*~

2 illegal alien men Kidnap 11-year-old girl, waiting for the school bus, by knife point and rape her.

FLORIDA

http://www.city-data.com/forum/immigration/549214-illegal-alien-crime-wave-thread-10.html

2 men confess to rape of 11-year-old girl

February 12, 2009

Police say Richard Morales-Marin (left) and Juan Hernandez-Monzalvo confessed to raping an 11-year-old girl, who they abducted on her way to school a week ago. Construction workers Richard Morales-Marin, 23, and Juan Hernandez-Munzalvo, 24, were arrested late Wednesday on charges of armed sexual battery on a child, kidnapping of a child and lewd molestation and were being booked into the Orange County Jail early today. Every member of the sex-crimes unit had worked on the case since shortly after the child reported the attack Feb. 5. She was pulled into a Black car at knifepoint about 6:40. a.m. at South Orange Blossom Trail and Lancaster Road, taken to a vacant pink house several blocks away and raped by the men, she told investigators. Investigators saw packed bags in the back of a black car and called immigration officials, who detained him.

Neither suspect has a serious criminal record, sex-crimes Sgt. Richard Mankewich said, although both apparently have immigration problems. They are from Mexico. The men lived with their wives and other families, Mankewich said. One of the suspects has a young child, he said. Deputies took DNA samples from men at the house and returned Monday when a woman suggested they come back and take a sample from another man, who turned out to be Morales-Marin. His DNA was found on the victim. Both men confessed, saying they were "stupid" and had been drinking, he said. After the attack, the men took the girl back to the spot where she was abducted after getting off a Lynx bus. She sought help at a nearby house, where the residents called 911. Investigators found some of the girl's belongings at the rundown house on Rose Boulevard, where both men used to live. They rushed evidence through a Florida Department of Law Enforcement lab, making the case a priority.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back