Kidnapping capital of the U.S.A.

If we can put aside our let's deport all aliens rally for a moment, please consider what kind of crime these criminals are doing.

Kidanapping.

Seems to me that just yesterday I was noting the SORT OF CRIME that becomes popular when society is losing its grip on things and I pointed your attention to the types of crimes that are popular in South America.

Kidanapping is the third most common type of for-profit organized crime in South America

Why?

Because it is a fairly easy crime where you target soft (but affluent) targets.

Expect kidanapping and extortion to become more commonplace in the USA if this financial crises continues and civil authority breaks down for all but the wealthiest of us (which is likely in the event of financial collapse).

What we obviously have here is a case of ORGANIZED INTERNATIONAL CRIMINALS who are used to crossing the border illegally and whose MO includes kidanapping as a revenue source.

Things get worse in that SW neck of the woods, and you are going to start hearing about Americans (not superwealthy Americans but merely affluent every day Americans) being kidanapped by these organized crime types.

SEems to me, that just as they now bring their victims into America to hide them, they're likely to take Americans into MExico to hold them.

So I'll remind you all again -- when societies break down, revolutions are fairly rare, but organized crime feeding on the people is inevitable.

And in the case of the USA, we ALREADY have very organized GANGSTERISM (M-13, La Rosa, Crypts, Bloods, ect) in place and more than ready to impose their will and have their way with a people whose civilization has become too broke to really protect them.

tick tock!

In my opinion, Good piece and how true. It's already happening and has been happening for years! The killing of a human being, by an illegal alien. Doesn't seem to matter. Many of the crimes goes unreported when the illegal aliens are not caught. I venture to say, that there are hundreds of thousands of Americans, buried in shallow graves across the country.

It's time for Americans to wake up, to the cold hard truth, that the illegal aliens are not good for our country and they cost more than they're worth. The illegals have created, heartbreak and hardship on too many American families. Each and every American has taxes taken out of their pay checks to support illegal aliens on Welfare and in Prisons and Jails.

We need to close the ports and borders securely The cost of illegal aliens is too great and the benefits are too low. We need to deport all illegal aliens and their illegitimate children NOW!

Last edited:
5-year-old boy Kidnapped on the way to school.

Excerpt:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/5533657.html

5 arrested in abduction of Austin Texas child

Modesto Vences-Garcia, 26, was charged with aggravated kidnapping, a first-degree felony. He could face up to life in prison, if convicted. Investigators allege Vences-Garcia recruited four people, including two teens, to carry out the abduction of Adrian Jaimes a 5-year old boy. The kidnappers opened the door of the family's car Thursday as the children's mother was about to take them to school, police said. Adrian's 10-year-old sister was the initial target, police said. But the girl had recently reported that someone in a suspicious car had followed her to school. Police said a family member got two anonymous cell phone calls demanding $300,000 for the child's safe return. Police said it wasn't clear why Vences-Garcia thought he was owed money. Vences-Garcia was initially arrested on outstanding drug possession and drunken driving warrants. He also is accused of immigration violations. Authorities also have charged Esau Alejandro Rodriguez-Flores, 17, and Hector Luis Hernandez, 19, with aggravated kidnapping.

Last edited:
Again, you shit for brains dumbfuck - how are they any different than a US citizen child molester? A child molester is a child molester, period, and they all deserve the same exact treatment. Death.

Well, lookie here Dis, a twofer, the illegal aliens who kidnapped the 11-year old girl might be serial rapists too! Now, that's what I call, Multi-Taskers.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Excerpt:

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Prostitute+says+she+was+raped+in+same+house+as+11-year-old&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

OR

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-rape1409feb14,0,5152146.story?track=rss

The rapists of the 11 year old are possible serial rapists:

Prostitute says she was raped in same house as 11-year-old

February 14, 2009

A prostitute reported she was raped in the same vacant house where an 11-year-old girl was raped last week, but she is declining to press charges. The woman, who works along South Orange Blossom Trail, told Orange County investigators "that no one would ever believe a prostitute was raped," according to an incident report released late Thursday. "I told her I believed she was raped and the Orange County Sheriff's Office believes she was raped," Detective Christopher Dillon of the sex-crimes unit wrote in the report. "And we are willing to work on her case." Two men -- Richard Morales-Marin, 23, of Guerrero, Mexico, and Juan Hernandez-Monzalvo, 24, of Hidalgo, Mexico -- are being held without bail on charges of raping the 11-year-old early Feb. 5 in a vacant house at 2506 Rose Blvd. Hernandez-Monzalvo previously lived in the house, records show. Woman identifies house - The prostitute has told the Sheriff's Office that she was working Jan. 27 near the corner of South OBT and Lancaster Road when she agreed to have sex with a Mexican man driving a green Honda sedan. He drove her to a nearby motel, stopped in the parking lot and was showing her money when a second man waiting in the parking lot jumped into the car.

They drove her to a house where they beat and raped her for about two hours. The woman provided deputies with an oral swab for DNA testing to compare against any evidence that crime-scene technicians find in the house. The 11-year-old told investigators she was kidnapped on her way to school by two men in a car as she walked along Lancaster near South OBT. She said she was raped at the Rose Boulevard house 2nd suspect's court proceeding. Hernandez-Monzalvo made his first appearance in court Friday, hands shackled in front of him. He answered questions with help from a translator, giving one-word replies. He was appointed a public defender and was ordered to have no contact with the victim. The Sheriff's Office disclosed Thursday that DNA evidence from the January 2008 rape of a pregnant teenager near the Florida Mall links Morales-Marin to the crime. Orange County detectives are looking at other rapes to see whether Morales-Marin and Hernandez-Monzalvo could be involved, according to sex-crimes Sgt. Richard Mankewich.
Both men are illegal immigrants.

http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/articles/2006/02/15/news/gonzmenjplea.txt

Excerpt:

Bozeman, Montana

Man admits raping, robbing, kidnapping convenience store clerk

A man charged with raping and robbing a clerk at a Bozeman convenience store pleaded guilty to three felonies. Jose Gonzalez-Menjivar, 32, pleaded guilty to rape, robbery and aggravated kidnapping. He remains in Gallatin County's jail on $1 million bail. Gonzalez-Menjivar entered the Town Pump at 803 E. Main St. at about 10 p.m. last April. The woman working at the time told police Gonzalez-Menjivar held a knife to her throat, robbed her and raped her on the bathroom floor. After a short standoff at the store, Gonzalez-Menjivar was arrested with $1,500 in his pocket. He told police he was homeless and had moved to Bozeman from Houston two weeks prior to the attack. He is a native of El Salvador. Gonzalez-Menjivar faces up to 110 years in prison for rape, 50 years in prison for robbery and 20 years in prison for aggravated kidnapping.

Sounds like you want me to stop posting bad things about illegal aliens.

I really don't think that's the case, everyone pretty much agrees that illegals are a problem. We differ on what we think the causes and solutions might be and that discussion is why most of us are here.

Now this next part you're probably going to take offense at, but I do mean it to be constructive criticism. Trying to have a conversation with you is like arguing with an angry RSS feed. You jump to wild conclusions then cut&paste 3 pages worth of news that no one actually takes the time to read.

My suggestion would be to keep it to 1 news article to start a thread and only post others if really necessary to back up a claim. I'm pretty sure that if any of us are really interested in an illegal alien/immigrant news aggregator we can find it on our own.

If nothing else, Wolfmoon's angry posts are informing us that americans are getting pretty fed up with illegal aliens generally and the criminal behavior that comes of them specifically.

And let's face it, who can blame then for that?

I would no more move to the American South West now than I'd move to Iraq.

Now I do not doubt that my view of the place is jaded because after all, we only hear mostly BAD NEWS, but to the place looks to me like its falling apart because of the pressure of illegals.

Now I lived in the American SW (SoCA) about thirty years ago, and thought it a fairly nice place to live.

But between the population explosion, the illegal imigrants, and the race-based GANGSTERISM, it doesn't look like a very good place to put down roots.

Kidnapped, raped, burgled 2 elderly women, DNA match.

corralesrapedelderlywomen9981yrs.jpg

Jose Corrales, 33 ~ illegal alien

Excerpt:

http://cbs4.com/local/jose.corrales.hialeah.2.816219.html

99-Year Old Woman Among Rapist's Victims
Second Victim Was 81-Years Old

A Hialeah man has been denied bond for a horrific and heinous crime against two elderly women, ages 99- and 81-years old. Jose Corrales, 33, appeared in bond court Friday, charged with two counts of sexual battery, two counts of kidnapping and two counts of occupied burglary with battery, according to detectives. Corrales is an illegal alien working as a roofer, he spotted the 99-year old woman while she was taking out her trash. He had a brief conversation with her then followed her back to the front door and forced his way in. The frail 99-year old woman attempted to fight back but was simply overpowered, he pushed her to the ground with such force, that her dentures flew across the room, she was slapped and punched in the stomach, face, legs, arms and back. Eventually, she was grabbed by the neck and dragged into her bedroom where Corrales forced her to perform oral sex.

The next victim's case was an 81-year old handicapped woman with limited mobility. The 81-year-old woman said, he made his way inside and forced her to perform oral sex. Corrales was captured after DNA taken at both scenes matched.

Last edited:
Again, you shit for brains dumbfuck - how are they any different than a US citizen child molester? A child molester is a child molester, period, and they all deserve the same exact treatment. Death.

Well, lookie here Dis, a twofer, the illegal aliens who kidnapped the 11-year old girl might be serial rapists too! Now, that's what I call, Multi-Taskers.

And they'd be any less of a "multi-tasker", and a better person overall if they were your standard blue-collar American workers?

You really do need to learn how to address a point, rather than ducking and running, and coming back with more copy/paste crap.

Try thinking and responding for yourself, you RSR Wanna-Be.

You really do need to learn how to address a point, rather than ducking and running, and coming back with more copy/paste crap.

You seriously need Anger Management classes and few meds wouldn't hurt either! :lol: I'm afraid, I will have to put you on ignore until, you get some much needed help. It's not that I don't like you, it's I don't like what the little voices in your head are saying.:cuckoo:

~*~*~*~*~*~

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN1250256620080812

Mexican drug gang turns to kidnapping in U.S.

Tue Aug 12, 2008

American businesswoman Veronica was stepping out of her car in California when two men forced her into the passenger seat at gunpoint, pushed her teenage daughter into the back and drove them into Mexico. The kidnappers took the two women to Tijuana and held them for a month before their family paid a $100,000 ransom. "They held a pistol to my stomach all the time we were in the car," said Veronica, who declined to give her surname. Drug traffickers are turning to abducting U.S. citizens and residents and holding them in Mexico as a new way to get funds. 30 Americans have been abducted from California and taken to Tijuana since last November. The FBI in San Diego says it is investigating 16 cases of U.S. residents kidnapped. More than 200 people have been kidnapped in Baja California state so far this year.

In June, the FBI arrested the leader of a Mexican kidnapping and drug trafficking ring in San Diego. "We have seen an increase in the number of kidnappings of U.S. citizens in Tijuana, including cross-border abductions," said FBI. Americans have been kidnapped in Texas this year and held for ransom in Mexico, the FBI said. The Arellano Felix drug cartel in Tijuana is turning more to kidnapping after being weakened by battles with rival drug gangs. Most of the abductions are done in daylight, with the kidnappers using the victim's car and threatening the victim with a hidden pistol. U.S. Customs and Border Protection in San Diego said the agency does not have the resources to carry out southbound checks.

Last edited:

You seriously need Anger Management classes and few meds wouldn't hurt either! :lol: I'm afraid, I will have to put you on ignore until, you get some much needed help. It's not that I don't like you, it's I don't like what the little voices in your head are saying.:cuckoo:

So...Child molesters in general are a-ok with you, so long as they're not illegal aliens?

Got it!

So...Child molesters in general are a-ok with you, so long as they're not illegal aliens?

Got it!

I think you know that wasn't his point, right?

And I think we all know what his point was, too.

He is angry about the immigrants in his nation that he sees as a threat to his nation.

And so what did he do?

He choose the most egregious crimes he could find that were done by illegal immigrants to inflame our passions against illegals.

We've seen this sort of thing done by people who object to immigrants (legal or illegal) for generations.

I can show you articles from papers in my hometown where the WASPS were doing that sort of guilt by association character assassinating to GERMAN immigrants in the early 19th century, too.

This is what people DO when they feel that their society is changing into something they don't like or understand.

All that being said, we have GOT to do something to deal with the illegal immigration because (putting aside the whole isue of crime entirely) we cannot absorb this many illegals and continue to thrive as a nation.

HectorFraustokidnappedDanaPevia.jpg

Hector Majarro Frausto, 22

Girl 11, Kidnapped, raped taken to Mexico for 3 years, returns home.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,82318,00.html

Girl Kidnapped More Than Three Years Ago Returns Home

RALEIGH, N.C. — A girl who was 11 when she was abducted nearly four years ago came home from Mexico on Wednesday with two children of her own. "Oh, my god, my baby, my baby," Wanda Pevia said as she held her daughter, Dana, now 15. Dana's children, 3-year-old Sandra and 3-month-old Francisco.
Pevia had last seen her daughter when she walked to her school bus stop.

Dana went to the U.S. Consulate General's office in Guadalajara, Consulate officials contacted the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Warrants have been issued charging Hector Majarro Frausto, 22, with kidnapping and statutory rape. Frausto was the Pevias' neighbor when Dana disappeared, and used the family's telephone to call his family in Mexico. Wanda Pevia had all but given up hope "Every time I'd watch TV and they'd find a body, I would pray it wasn't her," she said, and many times I've thought of suicide.

~*~*~*~*~*~

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/criminals.html

Hector Frausto escaped October 28 from a Raleigh, NC, jail. The illegal alien was being held on charges of statutory rape and kidnapping an 11-year-old girl Dana Pevia, she was able to escape with the help of a neighbor. This was after a four-year imprisonment in the home of Frausto's parents and the theft of the girl's childhood. Mrs. Pevia said that Frausto threatened to kill her and take Dana back to Mexico.

Capture Update: Hector Frausto had only about a week of freedom after his escape from a North Carolina jail, he was captured. :clap2:

Last edited:
All that being said, we have GOT to do something to deal with the illegal immigration because (putting aside the whole isue of crime entirely) we cannot absorb this many illegals and continue to thrive as a nation.

If we don't do something right now, we'll be afraid to go to the grocery store or walk down the streets or leave our child alone anywhere. The illegal aliens have gotten away with breaking the laws for so long, they now think they're above the laws. They're so, Cocky they think their nationalities are superior to Americans.

~*~*~*~*~*~

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2008/11/27/20081127kidnapfolo1127.html

7 men may face kidnapping charges

Seven men could face kidnapping charges after a police raid at a west Phoenix home freed a 16-year-old boy whose uncle is suspected of being extorted for nearly $100,000 in drug money. The Illegal Immigration Prevention & Apprehension Co-op Team, known as IIMPACT, has arrested more than 150 suspects tied immigration-related felonies since December, many of those cases involve heinous acts of sexual abuse and torture. The teen police rescued Tuesday from a house was found bound and blindfolded with duct tape. He suffered minor injuries from beatings over a five-day period. The kidnappers targeted the victim at his uncle's house, taking him at gunpoint to another house just 5 miles away.

The following suspects will likely be charged with kidnapping and extortion, according to police and court records: • Christian Angel Castro, 22. • Michael Alexander Castro, 23. • Jose Armando Hernandez, 21. • Miguel Angel Ortega-Miranda, 32. • Jesus Humberto Romo, 19. • Alejandro Soto, 31.
• Jose Sebastian Valenzuela-Rabago, 22. Six of the men will be held without bond because they are believed to be in the county illegally from Mexico, according to documents.

With Friends like this, who needs enemies?

Gang Bangers legal immigrants and illegal aliens.
ALIPAC Forums-viewtopic-L.A. mayor seeks federal aid to combat gangs

AntonioPedroBonilla.jpg

Bonilla, Pedro Antonio
WANTED FOR
Murder, Attempt Murder, Kidnap, Carjacking

http://www.lapdonline.org/top_ten_most_wanted/most_wanted_view/12839

On January 6, 1993, Pedro Bonilla, is riding in a car with fellow gang members when he shoots one of the occupants in the back of the head and then shoots the driver in the jaw. He then flees, carjacks and kidnap additional victims and forcing them to drive him out of the area.

Suspect: Bonilla, Pedro Antonio
Sex: M
Descent:
Height: 5’8
Weight: 130
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Weapon: Unknown caliber handgun
Tatoos:
Oddities:

WANTED FOR
Murder, Attempt Murder, Kidnap, Carjacking

WARNING: THIS INDIVIDUAL IS CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO APPREHEND SUSPECT YOURSELF. IF SEEN, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL POLICE STATION ASAP.

Last edited:
There is something wrong when a story like, "Woman Gets Mauled By A Chimp", gets more air time, than any of the stories I posted in this thread. I guess human beings getting killed by criminal illegal alien foreign invaders doesn't sell. What's next, illegal aliens selling your baby on E-BAY?

Woman gets mauled by chimp - Yahoo! Search Results

Tuesday February 17, 2009
Today

Taiwanese illegal alien boy 16, beaten for 3 years and kept in dark bathroom!

Charleston Daily News
http://dailymail.com/News/NationandWorld/200902170177?page=1&build=cache

Authorities: Teen kept in Fla. bathroom, beaten,

SPRING HILL, Fla. (AP) - For three years, a 16-year-old boy who lived with his adoptive mother and her boyfriend was brutally abused and held captive in his own home. Most recently, he'd been confined to a bathroom, locked from the outside and sealed with a piece of plywood over the window. By the time he escaped last week, the Florida boy had a broken forearm and scars, scabs and oozing wounds, marking years of abuse. Tai-Ling Gigliotti, 50, and Anton Angelo, 45, were arrested and charged with aggravated child abuse and false imprisonment Gigliotti is the boy's aunt, she brought him from Taiwan to the United States when he was a young child. They lived about an hour north of Tampa. From the outside, the family seemed tranquil. She chatted with neighbors and often worked on her garden. According to an arrest affidavit, the abuse began at least three years ago, when the boy was forced to sleep in a hallway as punishment. Then in November 2007 daily confinement in a bathroom began.

The boy seemed to believe the abuse was his fault for minor problems like a messy room. He was also told he'd be deported if he escaped.The teen was forced to strip, and Gigliotti beat him with a piece of wood about three feet long. When the teen couldn't stand the pain, he grabbed the wood and held it. Gigliotti beckoned her boyfriend, who came in and took the wood away. She then beat him with the metal and plastic ends of a water hose. After that, his hands were bound with packing tape. He was left nude and with cuts all around his body. The bathroom's electricity was cut, leaving him in darkness. The boy, who weighs 111 pounds, managed to break the door frame and pull the door open. He put on some of Angelo's clothes and ran to a neighbor for help. His arm had been broken for at least three days and he had bumps, scratches, and oozing wounds. Repeated beatings had left scabs and scars. The state has placed the boy with a foster family.

Last edited:
Punk Runt illegal alien murders a 17 year old boy, because he wasn't in a gang. I saw this on CNN and the kid was murdered on his front lawn, he almost made it home.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,34FOXNEWS.COM

Man Accused in High School Football Star's Shooting Reportedly in Country Illegally.

Pedro Espinoza, the 19-year-old accused of killing Los Angeles high school football star Jamiel Shaw, 17. Espinoza is in the country illegally and had been released from jail without anyone questioning his citizenship the day before Shaw's shooting The suspect was arrested in Shaw's death, has been in a street gang since he was 12. Until this month, he had been in jail on charges of exhibiting a firearm and obstructing an officer. Immigration officials told the TV station that Espinoza is an illegal immigrant, but no red flags were raised when he was released from jail March 1.

Shaw was walking home from a mall on March 2 when Hispanic gang members pulled up in a car and asked him, "Where are you from?" — code for what gang did he belong to? Espinoza then allegedly shot Shaw, who was not a gang member. Shaws death, 'May' Be Prosecuted as Hate Crime. Espinoza was arrested March 7 and charged with murder and labeled gang-related, which could make him eligible for the death penalty. Police still are looking for a second man thought to be Espinoza's accomplice. Police said Shaw was a standout running back and a good student at Los Angeles High School. He also was the Southern League's most valuable player last season and had been recruited by universities including Stanford. Shaw's mother, Army Sgt. Anita Shaw, had been serving in Iraq but returned home when her son was killed. She is slated to redeploy to Iraq to finish her second tour of duty.

Just curious, don't you wish more people would respond to your posts? I bet they would if you'd put a little of yourself into them. Cut and paste is soooo boring.

Forum List

Back