Kid Rock is voting for President Trump

Why would it shock me a ignorant hillbilly with no idea about the real world would vote Trump?
Kid Rock is worth 80 million dollars more than you.... Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Having money because you sing doesn't mean you are smart. You cultists are mentally disturbed.
So the money that George Clooney has raised from wealthy celebrities has come from dumb people like you. great observation. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Why would it shock me a ignorant hillbilly with no idea about the real world would vote Trump?
Kid Rock is worth 80 million dollars more than you.... Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Having money because you sing doesn't mean you are smart. You cultists are mentally disturbed.
So the money that George Clooney has raised from wealthy celebrities has come from dumb people like you. great observation. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I wouldn't give clowney a jar of my piss if he was dying of thirst.

I could care less who any celebrity endorses. Their opinion carries no more weight than when my neighbor tells me who they are voting for. And I don't like my neighbor.

The real question is, why do you have a jar of your own piss???

To sell you as cologne or perfume.

Next

LMAO now that was funny

Next
I could make a killing too as long as Donald Trump doesn't sell it.

Next

I prefer wild animal pee as cologne, not domesticated animal pee.

Next

Anything to detract the FACT that Kid Rock is voting for Trump.

Next

I actually like Kid Rock. And Trump is currently my least hated candidate. FYI.

Next

we just dont care what retards do with their vote....Which is why we dont care about your vote.

kid rock for trump - Google Search

Ah the sweet smell of victory, it's like napalm in the morning.

"Kid Rock" :rofl:

Astute. No doubt this will lock up the Paraguyan-Swedish vote.

Kid Rock...
Tila Tequila...
Dennis Rodman....

who else ya got? This is kinda fun.

:dig:

So I looked up "freaks voting for Trump" (had to use the T for a proper search) and found such intellectual luminaries as....

Mike Tyson
Gary Busey
Mike Ditka
Terrell Owens
Wayne Newton (Wayne Newton still exists?) -- actually Wayne Newton had an interesting quote:

>> “He’s been where most of these guys want to be, in terms of riding on his own plane,” Newton said in October. “He doesn’t have to worry about what hotels he stays in, doesn’t have to worry about how his family gets to Hawaii.”

Sorry, say what now?

.... Psst, Donald: It’s probably best if your celebrity endorsers look as if they’ve actually voted for something besides what toppings to get on their second pizza. << (in here)​

And then there's a guy named Latrell Sprewell. Apparently that's a real name. Who is Latrell Sprewell?

>> Sprewell was a fixture in the NBA for much of the Clinton-Bush years; by the end of his career he’d been named an All-Star four times. But a succession of off-court incidents and practice session bust-ups, most notably when he choked and threatened to kill Golden State Warriors coach PJ Carlesimo in 1997, soon saw the shooting guard branded a liability.

In 2004 he rejected a three-year, $21m contract extension offer from the Minnesota Timberwolves, famously claiming this would not be enough for him to feed his family; this outburst secured his ass hat legend, and he never played again.

Sprewell’s post-playing life began in similarly controversial fashion – an assault allegation here, a yacht foreclosure there – but for much of the past decade he’s been a virtual recluse. << (up in here)
Are we seeing the pattern? Continuing from the above link:

>> During a Golden State practice session in 1995, Sprewell fought with a teammate, stormed out, then returned carrying a two-by-four. In a sense it’s not hard to see why a candidate whose pitch to the electorate is built on the double promise of violence ( “I would hit Isis so hard, like they’ve never been hit before”) and measurement (1,000-mile border wall*, tremendous business success, regular-sized hands) might appeal to an aggressive 6ft 5in hothead with a love of dimensional lumber. <<

(* - actually 2000 miles but that probably only matters to those paying attention)

Perhaps the most revealing-in-a-single-sentence quote comes from the "Spanish vote" of one Tila Tequila, who we found out last week is a Nazi TV thingy who thinks earth is controlled by "lizard people":

"“I’m a huge Donald Trump supporter, and so should you.”

This is like Dan Quayle meets George W. Bush and has lots of babies.

Forum List

Back