'Khan' from ST 2: Wrath of Khan was 'extremely intelligent, but inexperienced'

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
But President Obama is 'extremely stupid and inexperienced - his pattern indicates one-dimensional thinking.

2 steps foward, 3 steps back. 1 step foward, 2 steps back.

We aren't gaining ground on terrorists, we're losing it. And now they're reporting ISIS has flight simulators.

The logical next step for them is a CBR attack. Can't imagine they're going to get nukes, but radiological is easy enough, and everybody in the region has chemical and biological weapons.

It's coming.

This country voted for him and whatever consequences exist because of that we will experience. That is true for anyone we elect.

Thank you for the laugh this early, good lord.

Flight simulators? LOL So they can what? Fly Toyota pickups across the Atlantic and windshield-wiper us to death?

Another 'the sky is falling' thread.

They are contained territorially. They aren't gaining real estate they are losing it. Slowly, much too slowly in my opinion but the West has a way of dragging its feet. Though France and Britain seem to finally getting engaged in the fighting.

I think we should land 200,000 troops and disinfect the entire region and then leave 50,000 troops there indefinitely. But you have to also live in current reality. We've flown almost 7,000 sorties against Daesh targets in the last year and a half.

Thank you for the laugh this early, good lord.

Flight simulators? LOL So they can what? Fly Toyota pickups across the Atlantic and windshield-wiper us to death?

Another 'the sky is falling' thread.

They are contained territorially. They aren't gaining real estate they are losing it. Slowly, much too slowly in my opinion but the West has a way of dragging its feet. Though France and Britain seem to finally getting engaged in the fighting.

I think we should land 200,000 troops and disinfect the entire region and then leave 50,000 troops there indefinitely. But you have to also live in current reality. We've flown almost 7,000 sorties against Daesh targets in the last year and a half.

they are not contained...

Planes are missing...

11 Missing Commercial Aircraft From Tripoli Airport Stolen by Islamic Terrorists

Post up the map showing their gains on the ground the last 6 months. I haven't seen one, but who knows.

But President Obama is 'extremely stupid and inexperienced - his pattern indicates one-dimensional thinking.

2 steps foward, 3 steps back. 1 step foward, 2 steps back.

We aren't gaining ground on terrorists, we're losing it. And now they're reporting ISIS has flight simulators.

The logical next step for them is a CBR attack. Can't imagine they're going to get nukes, but radiological is easy enough, and everybody in the region has chemical and biological weapons.

It's coming.
ISIS can only be defeated in the Mutara Nebula. The odds will be even.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back