Keystone Pipeline Rather Smelly

FactFinder

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2009
Hmmm....we are led to believe by Beohner and company that this project is so important as to to be worthy of holding up legislation that would extend middle class tax cuts. Doesn;t Mr. Boehner understand yet that it is the midlle class that drives this economy. It is the middle class that creates jobs through demand for products. It is not 1% hoarderes that do so.

Ok, back to said project. From where I sit at best there would be ony a few billionaires from Texas and a couple in Canada who would really benefit from the proposed pipeline.

a FEW FACTS:

Inventories in energy products are swelling to record levels
Demand for energy products is increasingly going down
Encouraging our neighbors to perform fracturing of the geo system before all the facts are in is not very neighborly
Exposing all the states that this pipeline has to run through without all the facts of the risks is cheap cronyism at best.

Obama has it right on this one and the Republicans look like the same ole' let's suck up to the cash position.

It ain't gonna hurt to do proper studies. Quit your greedish bullshit Republicans.

The middle class drives the economy if they have jobs. The fact is that Barry's "tax cuts" are a mirage. They would only put a couple of dollars in the pockets of the middle class. You have to hand it to republicans though, the only way they could get Barry and his communist greenies to take official notice of the pipeline is to include it in a bill that he thinks will get him votes. You could ask yourself if Barry's trivial legislation is worth holding up the pipe line.

The middle class drives the economy if they have jobs. The fact is that Barry's "tax cuts" are a mirage. They would only put a couple of dollars in the pockets of the middle class. You have to hand it to republicans though, the only way they could get Barry and his communist greenies to take official notice of the pipeline is to include it in a bill that he thinks will get him votes. You could ask yourself if Barry's trivial legislation is worth holding up the pipe line.

I would say the pipeline is irrelevant to that legislation and said pipeline deserves proper study.

I would say the pipeline is irrelevant to that legislation and said pipeline deserves proper study.

It's been studied for three years freak.

It's been studied for three years freak.

By who?

Hmmm....we are led to believe by Beohner and company that this project is so important as to to be worthy of holding up legislation that would extend middle class tax cuts. Doesn;t Mr. Boehner understand yet that it is the midlle class that drives this economy. It is the middle class that creates jobs through demand for products. It is not 1% hoarderes that do so.

Ok, back to said project. From where I sit at best there would be ony a few billionaires from Texas and a couple in Canada who would really benefit from the proposed pipeline.

a FEW FACTS:

Encouraging our neighbors to perform fracturing of the geo system before all the facts are in is not very neighborly
Exposing all the states that this pipeline has to run through without all the facts of the risks is cheap cronyism at best.

Obama has it right on this one and the Republicans look like the same ole' let's suck up to the cash position.

It ain't gonna hurt to do proper studies. Quit your greedish bullshit Republicans.

try living up to your handle....:lol:

Who the hell is wishing for it. We surley don't need it. It may be a nice addition but at what cost? From what I can see that is all the Obama adminstration is asking. Since we don;t need it then why not ask at what cost?

a FEW FACTS:

try living up to your handle....:lol:

After years of watching and studying, you can believe your grandmother's grave that I have most certainly done so.

When gas prices start going up its the GOP that will blame Obama for stopping the Keystone pipeline and drilling in the Gulf.

News Flash: If Obama fucks around Canada will sell the oil to China. That's moronic. So riddle me this, who would you rather have access to Canadian oil, the US or China?

If demand for energy is going down, what was all of this green energy tripe and the bankruptcy of companies at tax payer expense?

Who the hell is wishing for it. We surley don't need it. It may be a nice addition but at what cost? From what I can see that is all the Obama adminstration is asking. Since we don;t need it then why not ask at what cost?

what the fuck do you mean we don't need it? you be bat shit crazy or what?

Yah, I am a bat shit crazy but that has zilch to do with us actually needing this "Keystone pipeline" Geez is that some marketing hype for some fatcats or what? Keystone my ass!

Oh yeah, Democrats have never put unrelated items into a bill.

Hold the presses!

However, it is related. It's about jobs, stupid. The idea that a pipeline needs further study is the ultimate idiocy. The USA is cris-crossed by hundreds of pipelines, many of them carrying oil and natural gas. What makes this one any different? Oh yeah, the environmental wackos don't like oil.

If demand for energy is going down, what was all of this green energy tripe and the bankruptcy of companies at tax payer expense?

I need a bit more of what you mean here. Are you talking about stupid investments in selfish companies or what here?

what the fuck do you mean we don't need it? you be bat shit crazy or what?

Yah, I am a bat shit crazy but that has zilch to do with us actually needing this "Keystone pipeline" Geez is that some marketing hype for some fatcats or what? Keystone my ass!

Do the math before making stupid statements.
1. How much oil does the US use every day?
2. Where does it come from?
3. What is the projected demand?
4. Where will that come from?
5. Look at the global supply & demand and see what the equilibrium price of oil will be in about 10-years.

Hint: this game is played in 5-year increments, because it takes that long to bring new supplies on-line.

If we didn't build everything environmental wackos like you said we didn't need, we would all be living in TeePees and eating grass.

If we didn't build everything environmental wackos like you said we didn't need, we would all be living in TeePees and eating grass.

Yeah, yeah yeah... more tow the line tripe.

Forum List

Back