Keyes favors race-based tax exemption

It would have been better for him to exeempt them fom SS if they chose to (meaning no payments and no benifits) rather than exempt them from income tax and make em keep paying into SS. I think people would go for that.

tpahl said:
It would have been better for him to exeempt them fom SS if they chose to (meaning no payments and no benifits) rather than exempt them from income tax and make em keep paying into SS. I think people would go for that.

Why should anyone be exempt from sharing the tax burdens (including FICA) on an equitable basis? Why are you so willing to buy into the discredited and disreputable lie of paying reparations to those who have been enjoying a preferential status for the last thirty years?

When will enough be enough? Must we continue to bear the guilt trip of ancient history slavery for another hundred years? What demands will be made in 2104? You can bet your ass that those who share Keyes' views will NEVER stop demanding reparations - not to indemnify a wrong, but simply to satisfy their greed.

gop_jeff said:
Alan Keyes suggests tax exemption for blacks

Ridiculous. I thought this guy was a conservative?!? Whatever happened to equal rights?

My opinion of Alan Keyes has dropped significantly on this.

This is so stupid,I can't even find the words. I think it is a vote getter,like DK said. I am so damn sick and tired of hearing this crap. Whatever happened then,is in no way affecting blacks now and no one can convince me otherwise. It is nothing more than some ridiculous scheme whipped up be someone to get black votes and of course,make money. This disgraces black Americans in the sense that it is giving them a reason to make even more excuses as to why they can't make it in American,but Condy Rice can. Why they aren't taking a responsible place in society,but Colin Powell is. This idea won't go anywhere and I too have lost some respect for Alan Keyes.I still believe in the idea that if you work hard,you can achieve.

Forum List

Back