Key to resolving threat of muslim invasion is that every single muslim follows the quaran which is w

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Key to resolving threat of muslim invasion is that every single muslim follows the quaran which is where you will find hate crimes against non muslims deemed as acceptable and this quite obviously is not an irrational fear because it's not only 1 percent of muslims that support this, all muslims support this because they all follow the quaran hence they are all muslim. It's not even about what they call extremism or terrorism, that's just the cloud of smoke that they blow in your face to cloud the real threat in the quaran itself. Elected cowards are betraying our countries for lobbyist cash while ignoring the hate crimes against non muslims due to these cowards expecting to disrespect our laws by sticking with a system of religious hate crimes deemed as acceptable against anyone not muslim while our elected officials commit treason against their own citizens by claiming being concerned for your family friends and fellow citizens being subjected to muslim hate crimes deemed as acceptable in the quaran makes you a xenophobe. They are defecating in all of your faces while waiting for the muslim populations to grow which is when things escalate into France, Germany circumstances (that the mains stream media tries to hide from the public) and all because your so called elected officials quite obviously support the quaran itself by these actions. They are quite willing to send you and your families off to a future of being stoned to death, beheaded, raped, gang raped etc. for not being muslim as deemed acceptable supported by all muslims because all muslims follow these hate crimes against non muslims deemed as acceptable in the quaran. Criminalize sharia, ban islam and all those who don't like it must leave. I'm not religious and I will not have anyone force their offencive religious filthy garbage upon me!

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Forum List

Back