Kevin McCarthy: ‘We came closest ever to having a coup…and now we need accountability’

"Kevin McCarthy: ‘We came closest ever to having a coup…and now we need accountability’ "

No, we didn’t.

No, we don’t.

Another rightwing lie, more rightwing demagoguery.

Interesting that you come out against accountability in government. Freudian slip there?

I firmly believe that when President Trump is re-elected in 2020 we'll see a liberal style attempt at a violent coup. Yes, the madness of the left is headed in that direction. Doubt it? Watch the responses.........

Oh, definitely they will go completely nuts if he gets re-elected. What they did in '16 will seem like a walk in the park. They'll be screaming at random people on the sidewalk, not just the sky.

About a blowjob!
And you libs tried to prevent a nominee from getting his rightful spot on the Supreme Court because of a he said/she said situation.
There were more than one she said.
And you hypocrite Cons prevented a nominee from getting his rightful spot on the Supreme Court because you would not allow a vote.

Which of course makes it all okay.
Nope, it makes you hypocrites hypocritical.

About a blowjob!
And you libs tried to prevent a nominee from getting his rightful spot on the Supreme Court because of a he said/she said situation.
And you hypocrite Cons prevented a nominee from getting his rightful spot on the Supreme Court because you would not allow a vote.

Nope, I said at the time they should hold the vote and let the nomination be rejected. I don't expect you to have considered that possibility, however, because FEELZ, and stuff.

About a blowjob!

Nope, I said at the time they should hold the vote and let the nomination be rejected. I don't expect you to have considered that possibility, however, because FEELZ, and stuff.
Sure you did.

Sure you did.

Naturally, you didn't bother to check.

"Kevin McCarthy: ‘We came closest ever to having a coup…and now we need accountability’ "

No, we didn’t.

No, we don’t.

PLANTATION black thug mouthing his WHITE LIBERAL MASTERS talking points....so obvious he can't think for himself...ROTFLMFAO
Sure don't understand why the Right gets labeled as anti-black.

“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,”
- Kevin McCarthy
The House GOP leadership later said McCarthy was kidding when he made the comment....But leave it to the local communist to TRY to score points with the uninformed
The Right are always "kidding" when they get CAUGHT letting the truth slip out.
As is typical the Right never tells the whole truth, at first they LIED and denied ever saying it and only fabricated their "kidding" lie after the audio was played for them.
He wasn't kidding.
The Democrats are traitors.
You are an idiot.
"The Democrats are traitors".....well groomed to commit atrocities against your fellow Americans, aren't you?

No, we didn’t.

No, we don’t.

PLANTATION black thug mouthing his WHITE LIBERAL MASTERS talking points....so obvious he can't think for himself...ROTFLMFAO
Sure don't understand why the Right gets labeled as anti-black.
Easy we tell it like it is and you guys are still afraid of some supposed pushback....you are a coward...another easy answer!

Nah, the biggest Coup in history is Trumpybear accepting Russia's widespread and sweeping help with open arm.

The Tumpublicans only want to deflect what they did on to the Democrats.

Nah, the biggest Coup in history is Trumpybear accepting Russia's widespread and sweeping help with open arm.

RUSSIA...RUSSIA. RUSSIA....TOO FUNNY AFTER Muellers report!

I firmly believe that when President Trump is re-elected in 2020 we'll see a liberal style attempt at a violent coup. Yes, the madness of the left is headed in that direction. Doubt it? Watch the responses.........

Nah, when Trump gets dumped in 2020, he will call it a "Hoax", and all his "very nicely tailored" but still "Brown" Shirt Boys will hit the streets with untold violence and mayhem.......

Yeah Mueller concluded the interference was Sweeping and Systematic! How dare I say widespread instead.....

COUP COUP COUP. Not really funny at all.

The real Coup is right on schedule. Be here in Nov. Next year.

Yeah Mueller concluded the interference was Sweeping and Systematic! How dare I say widespread instead.....

On the DemonRATS part, that is...and BOT A WORD about the Hildebeast and DNC bought paid for and collusion with the Russians....funny how THAT was not in the report ALONG with any mention of the pay for play DONATION to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation just to SWEETEN THE ACCESS....BUT BOOBOO you fucking morons keep lying, making up your own stories and expect most independents that have a 20-40 point higher IQ to actually believe you all.... Time for the Truth, told by the right to push through yours and the media's bullshit....did it today with the FAKE NEWS Kavanaugh story....

On the DemonRATS part, that is...and BOT A WORD about the Hildebeast and DNC bought paid for and collusion with the Russians....funny how THAT was not in the report ALONG with any mention of the pay for play DONATION to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation just to SWEETEN THE ACCESS....BUT BOOBOO you fucking morons keep lying, making up your own stories and expect most independents that have a 20-40 point higher IQ to actually believe you all.... Time for the Truth, told by the right to push through yours and the media's bullshit....did it today with the FAKE NEWS Kavanaugh story....

HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! You's say anything to ignore the gigantic Orange Turd in the room, smelling up the place.

Squirrels everywhere, look there's one, and another

"The Democrats are traitors".....well groomed to commit atrocities against your fellow Americans, aren't you?
No, snowflake. I am just pointing out the FACTS, using actual documented, reported facts.

WHO was it that was caught facilitating Chinese espionage after decades of doing so? Conservatives?
- No, that would be D-DIANE FEINSTEIN. (No wonder why she freaked so badly and 'out'ed her fellow Democrat, former CIA Director Brennan when she found out he was spying on members of Congress and their staff - she was afraid Brennan had already discovered that one of her inner circle was a Chinese spy she had in her office for decades!)

WHO was it that got caught illegally spying on reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, Presidential candidates, and even a newly elected President and his team? Republicans? Conservatives? Trump?
- NO, that would be OBAMA and his criminal stooges Rosenstein, Clapper, and Brennan.

WHO was it that - in order to stay out of prison - was forced to appear before Congress and admit he had perjured himself and had illegally spied on Congress? A Conservative?
- NO, that would be former Obama criminal CIA Director Brennan!

WHO was it who became the 1st Presidential Administration Cabinet Member / US AG in US History to be CENSURED for perjury and attempting to keep 'Fast and Furious' hidden? A Conservative?
- No, that would be former Obama US AG Eric Holder

WHO was it that weaponized the IRS and illegally used it against US citizens that were legally opposing President Obama's re-election? Republicans? Conservatives?
- NO, that would be Obama.

:itsok:

‘We came closest ever to having a coup…and now we need accountability’
It's too bad it didn't succeed, maybe we'd get somebody in charge that is honest and knows what the fuck they're doing.:cool:

I'm willing to roll the dice 'cause what we've been doing ain't working.

Forum List

Back