Kerry's Silver Star Citation

britinusa

Aug 6, 2004
Lewistown, PA
The citation can be found on JohnKerry.com
You will notice John Lehman's signature. Lehman (who of course was more recently a 9/11 commissioner) was Secretary for the Navy from 1981-87. 12-18 years after Kerry left Vietnam. Lehman's signature also appears on Kerry's Bronze Star citation.

My first guess was that Kerry DID throw away his medals (not ribbons) in 1971, and later had them replaced. But check out this piece on FrontPageMag.

britinusa said:
The citation can be found on JohnKerry.com
You will notice John Lehman's signature. Lehman (who of course was more recently a 9/11 commissioner) was Secretary for the Navy from 1981-87. 12-18 years after Kerry left Vietnam. Lehman's signature also appears on Kerry's Bronze Star citation.

My first guess was that Kerry DID throw away his medals (not ribbons) in 1971, and later had them replaced. But check out this piece on FrontPageMag.

All I can say is, "Wow!" Damn! :eek2: That Frontpage article is devestating.

They talked about this on FOX last night with one of their "military advisors". The take is that Kerry was NEVER awarded a Silver Star. It appears as if he put himself in for one, but it was NEVER APPROVED until he became a Senator.

Also, if you will notice, the 1986 citation has been added on to when compared to previous copies Kerry had released regarding his silver star.

Also, did you notice in the anti swiftboat ad that Kerry says, "I still carry the shrapnel in my leg". I would like to see a medical report proving that.

Forum List

Back