Kerry's Really Lost It Now

rtwngAvngr said:
What an idiotic question. Please illuminate us on how you came up with such a stupid question.
Because glass makes a better drilling platform

NightTrain said:
Don't need to. Got the Muslim situation well in hand here. Haven't seen a turban since before 9/11. Life here is good.
Just gotta get rid of dem pesky weeds and critturs and you'll be ready to drill, right?

Drill right through 'em.

Won't have to do that now, though, since we have all that free oil in Iraq. I imagine in about 50 years we'll have to dust off the old drilling equipment after we've depleted Iraq's oil reserves and look for more, but for now we're set.

Ali said:
You know damn well what he's implying. He say's "we'll", which is a contraction of we will.

Which doesn't mean republicans. It means we of the united states. If WE of the united states make the wrong choice on the war on terror, it will hace consequences on US. Nowhere in that statement is a Democrat singled out as being the wrong choice.

It's a question of semantics and Cheney is indirectly threatening you.

Bullsh*t. See above. Cheney is openly acknowledging the risk and asking us to have the courage to pay attention.

The point I am making is that Kerry's daughter is no worse than Cheney for the statement she made, so the comments about treason are a little out of line.

I will agree with you that Kerry's daughter's statements aren't necessarily treasonous, if disenginuous, disrespectful, and wrong. On the disrespectful, how would Chavez in Venezuela have reacted if Bush sent one of his daughters over to hold a rally and say that Chavez was set to turn Venezuela into a terrorist haven for the America's?However I see nothing out of line in what Cheney said.

Ali said:
Treating terrorism proactively engenders more terrorism. For every terrorist you kill or capture, ten more will rush to fill their place.

When will you accept this?

Never, because its BS

Never, because its BS

Ten rush to fill their place only because people like Ali say 'please sir may I have some more' :funnyface. Terrorists tactics ultimately have little or no military value. The only value they have is the political value which allows the left to push their "root causes" blame diversion.

nbdysfu said:
I will agree with you that Kerry's daughter's statements aren't necessarily treasonous, if disenginuous, disrespectful, and wrong. On the disrespectful, how would Chavez in Venezuela have reacted if Bush sent one of his daughters over to hold a rally and say that Chavez was set to turn Venezuela into a terrorist haven for the America's?However I see nothing out of line in what Cheney said.
You got proof of plans for terrorists to be trained in Venezuela?

Or are you just implying it?

I have proof of the US government backing a failed military coup in Venezuela, one which failed because the PEOPLE rose up against the plotters and reinstated the man they had democratically elected.

If you have so much oil in the US, then why pay so much attention to Venezuela?

nbdysfu said:
Terrorists tactics ultimately have little or no military value. The only value they have is the political value which allows the left to push their "root causes" blame diversion.
They seem to be having some military value in Iraq.

Are you happy for more and more American lives to be spent on fighting in Iraq?

Ali said:
You got proof of plans for terrorists to be trained in Venezuela?

Or are you just implying it?

God, you're either playing or being dumb. I was stating that hypothetically as a contrast to the Performance of the Kerry in Australia. The Bush Daughter never commited such an act whereas the Kerry daughter did. At least we see that you do think that such an act would be comparable to the following:

I have proof of the US government backing a failed military coup in Venezuela, one which failed because the PEOPLE rose up against the plotters and reinstated the man they had democratically elected.

If you have so much oil in the US, then why pay so much attention to Venezuela?

That's not proof. That's innuedo from a ct website. If this had been true [or even half-false] we would have heard a lot more about it from the likes of Dan Rather.
:tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

Ali said:
They seem to be having some military value in Iraq.

Are you happy for more and more American lives to be spent on fighting in Iraq?

No more than I am for all the Iraqis who are murdered going about their daily lives by the terrorists you support politically.

nbdysfu said:
God, you're either playing or being dumb. I was stating that hypothetically as a contrast to the Performance of the Kerry in Australia. The Bush Daughter never commited such an act whereas the Kerry daughter did. At least we see that you do think that such an act would be comparable to the following:

That's not proof. That's innuedo from a ct website. If this had been true [or even half-false] we would have heard a lot more about it from the likes of Dan Rather.
:tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:
Do you always make that noise when you back-up?

Are you telling me that you have heard nothing about the Chavez Coup?

That's incredible! It was in all the papers in the UK and Europe and I presume the rest of the world!

It's unbelievable how your government manages to keep you in the dark, while spreading panic.

Ali said:

That's incredible! It was in all the papers in the UK and Europe and I presume the rest of the world!

It's unbelievable how your government manages to keep you in the dark, while spreading panic.

And you, of course, have legitimate proof of US involvement?

Ali said:

Did I hear about the coup? yes.

Do I think you have any legitimate proof the CIA instigated it? Nope.

In the dark? Hey I'm not the one reading the articles in pravda about glowing angels hovering over Iran.

Legitimate source please. :link:

nbdysfu said:
Did I hear about the coup? yes.

Do I think you have any legitimate proof the CIA instigated it? Nope.

In the dark? Hey I'm not the one reading the articles in pravda about glowing angels hovering over Iran.

Legitimate source please. :link:

What is a legitimate source to you?

http://www.democrats.com/view.cfm?id=6629

http://www.narconews.com/threedays.html

didn't think so.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3567324.stm

Those suspicions seemed confirmed when the US initially failed to condemn the short-lived military coup against President Chavez in 2002.

Come on, dude. Chavez is a thorn in Bush's ass and he'd do anything to get rid of him.

Ali said:
What is a legitimate source to you?

http://www.democrats.com/view.cfm?id=6629

http://www.narconews.com/threedays.html

didn't think so.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3567324.stm

Come on, dude. Chavez is a thorn in Bush's ass and he'd do anything to get rid of him.

Of all of your 3 links, the only one I would consider to be legit is the BBC, although it's certainly not unbiased. But let's look at what the Beeb tells us.

Mr Chavez at the time even accused the US of being instrumental in the coup, although Washington always denied it.

This is your proof? WTF? I can't fucking believe that you actually expect ANYONE to take you seriously!

You have a reporter that clearly says there was a suspicion of American involvement, and that's your irrefutable, concrete proof?

Idiot.

Those suspicions seemed confirmed when the US initially failed to condemn the short-lived military coup against President Chavez in 2002.

Key words highlighted for your inept comprehension. This does not prove the us had any involvement.

So would nearly half the voting population of Venezuela, even with three months of propaganda bombardment from state-run media programming and his casting of their side into traitors of the country.

NightTrain said:
Of all of your 3 links, the only one I would consider to be legit is the BBC, although it's certainly not unbiased. But let's look at what the Beeb tells us.

This is your proof? WTF? I can't fucking believe that you actually expect ANYONE to take you seriously!

You have a reporter that clearly says there was a suspicion of American involvement, and that's your irrefutable, concrete proof?

Idiot.

OK. OK. your government denied it, therefore it didn't happen.

Like the Iran-Contra affair never happened.

I don't exepect you to take me seriously, you're too stupid.

nbdysfu said:
propaganda bombardment from state-run media programming and his casting of their side into traitors of the country.
you know what that's like, right ;)

Ali said:
OK. OK. your government denied it, therefore it didn't happen.

Like the Iran-Contra affair never happened.

I don't exepect you to take me seriously, you're too stupid.

I don't buy into idiotic conspiracy theories & when I see a troll such as yourself confidently spewing forth such bullshit, I'll ask for proof.

Of course, people of your caliber can't produce it. See, that would mean that they were right.

And idiots are rarely correct, Achmed.

Forum List

Back