Kerry's dishonorable discharge?

So i've annoyed and irritated a few leftie's with this story on the internet. My wife and a few friends have heard some as well.....

But the lefty's don't care and my friends hate Kerry..How can we little pawns make this a bigger story ?

Kerry makes his own stories every time he and/or his wife (is she *actually* female??) open their mouths.

Kerry's dishonorable discharge is anything that comes out of his lying mouth.

His ego is so big, that it covers several time zones.

He's made up so many stories that Hans Christian Anderson is getting jealous.

He's put his foot in his mouth so many times, he has to brush his teeth with Athlete's Foot cream instead of toothpaste.

He's so full of baloney, Oscar Meyer has a job lined up for him after the election.

John Kerry --- if you don't like his position on any given issue, just wait 5 minutes.

The other day, he burnt himself at McDonald's, his running mate wanted to sue, and he wanted to apply for another Purple Heart.

John Edwards --- a boy named "Sue"

That was no lady...that was my wife!

Seriously, though - whatever is in Kerry's military records has got to be devastating. In the absence of disclosure, one can only assume that he needs to hide the true circumstances of his original, un-Carterized, un-Clintonized discharge. Of course, the LMM would rather invent anti-Bush propoganda out of whole cloth than investigate this GLARING problem. I hope the blogosphere keeps it hot. The American people deserve some answers.

Forum List

Back