Kerry Concedes!!

Merlin1047 said:
I'm having some very evil thoughts about my kerry-voting mother-in-law. Probably best that I don't post them. But the woman is going to be spitting nails before I'm done.

:halo:

that's ok...my father-in-law tells whoppers about his vietnam tour, just like Kerry does. He voted for Kerry because he is still delusional, thinking that the was was JUST about stealing the oil... :cuckoo: i usually just nod and smile...it isn't even worth getting into it with him. I like him other than that aspect.

Merlin1047 said:
I'm having some very evil thoughts about my kerry-voting mother-in-law. Probably best that I don't post them. But the woman is going to be spitting nails before I'm done.

:halo:

Thanksgiving must be fun for your family?! LOL

Should have conceded last night but in the end, Kerry did the right thing. I dont think his country could have taken another month long debate over nonsensical crap that ultimately leads us back where we started.

Whether its political in nature or genuine, thank you John Kerry for ending this graciously.

insein said:
Should have conceded last night but in the end, Kerry did the right thing. I dont think his country could have taken another month long debate over nonsensical crap that ultimately leads us back where we started.

Whether its political in nature or genuine, thank you John Kerry for ending this graciously.

DITTO

insein said:

DITTO

Palestinian Jew said:
I like to look at the positive side of things. Now that Bush has for some reason been reelected, I'll probably start doing political cartoons for the university paper, which will be fun.

Also that son of a bitch rumsfeld is probably leaving, so at least I'll have that as well.

And you've got to give Kerry a hand in just conceding instead of having the provisional ballots in Ohio counted for 11 days; it shows some class on his part.

This was very wise on his part and on behalf of dems. If he had dragged this thing on - he still lost - the numbers just don't add up in his favour so he has done everyone a favour by being a man about it.

Also , your comment on 'Bush has for some reason been reelected,' - have not listened to what your fellow Americans have said? There are several reasons why he was the one chosen...you may want to know what they are.
Not that you need them for your college I suppose...but it is nice to have a clue.

jon_forward said:
What kind of idiotic comment is that about Rumsfield? I can tell you that the TROOP's love him and would follow him to hell in a hand basket. IF he gets replaced, and thats a big if, who will fill his shoes? It would have to someone that the TROOPs would respect. Thats a mighty short list my friends. So, please "Kimo sabe" tell me whats wrong with Rummy? An don't tell me he's too old, that pig don't fly. Give me a HELL YEAH for BUSH!

Mother in law is about to have a brain hemorage over Kerry conceding...

Jon, lets face it - dems don't have a clue! That is why they lost and I mean LOST.
Everyone news station is now pondering the age ole question 'why?'
One stated that the dems to figure out what it is they stand for. Since Kerry had no true stand on any issue that reflected on the dems also....If they don't get their act together they will go by way of the Whig party -
Anyway, the dems were the ones that went by 'exit polls' instead of facts so this is another reality check for them. If they dont buck up and stand for something - they will keep loosin'.

About your mother in law? Someone suggested a cookie - so try that.

I don't think I could have taken a kerry win knowing all the terrorists, and european countires would be celebrating.

So now I can sleep peacefully tonight knowing America sent the the rest of the world a giant F@CK YOU!! :salute:

After all the rhetoric, the nastiness, the downright lies, I still don't really hold it against Kerry. I think that these are just acts of desperation when nothing else seems to be working. And it almost did work. Thank you Ohio!! :beer:

I'm a U of M fan, but ya' know what? I won't mind a bit of you Buckeys beat us this year...we all owe you. Okay...ain't gonna happen...but the sentiment is there. :D

However, I do still hold people like Michael Moore, Dan Rather, and others in the media responsible for their actions.

Of these, only Michael Moore really deserves to be run out of this country. The $100 million he has made off of his bogus movie is blood money. His propaganda has cost the lives of dozens of our soldiers. He is guilty of treason. And yet all the while sporting that stupid little grin, revealing that he doesn't take himself as seriously as his audience. Can't they see that?

I hope that liberals will realize that he, as much any issue, probably cost them the election. He energized millions like me to go out there and shove the truth in his fat face. :clap:

Move on Michael. :bye1:

Bonnie said:
I don't think I could have taken a kerry win knowing all the terrorists, and european countires would be celebrating.

So now I can sleep peacefully tonight knowing America sent the the rest of the world a giant F@CK YOU!! :salute:

That is funny! I join you in that thought - esp to France and Germany.....
F*UCK YOU!!! Love Winston and the bird.

winston churchi said:
That is funny! I join you in that thought - esp to France and Germany.....
F*UCK YOU!!! Love Winston and the bird.

and of course the terrorists.....Americans are not as stupid as they thought.

winston churchi said:
and of course the terrorists.....Americans are not as stupid as they thought.

Gee shucks we didn't get to see them throwing candy in the streets..

eseid said:
After all the rhetoric, the nastiness, the downright lies, I still don't really hold it against Kerry. I think that these are just acts of desperation when nothing else seems to be working. And it almost did work. Thank you Ohio!! :beer:

I'm a U of M fan, but ya' know what? I won't mind a bit of you Buckeys beat us this year...we all owe you. Okay...ain't gonna happen...but the sentiment is there. :D

However, I do still hold people like Michael Moore, Dan Rather, and others in the media responsible for their actions.

Of these, only Michael Moore really deserves to be run out of this country. The $100 million he has made off of his bogus movie is blood money. His propaganda has cost the lives of dozens of our soldiers. He is guilty of treason. And yet all the while sporting that stupid little grin, revealing that he doesn't take himself as seriously as his audience. Can't they see that?

I hope that liberals will realize that he, as much any issue, probably cost them the election. He energized millions like me to go out there and shove the truth in his fat face. :clap:

Move on Michael. :bye1:

From this Ohioan - you're welcome! We are proud to have been a small part of the process, and delighted (and relieved) with the outcome!

And, thank YOU for your very lucid observation on Fatass. It was, most assuredly, blood money. Since he will never receive the justice his treasonous actions merit, may he simply fade into irrelevance.

musicman said:
may he simply fade into irrelevance.

Amen!!

BTW I sent him a nice farewell note before he locked up his website and posted that mosaic of Bush. I guess he was "overwhelmed" with well-wishers.

I'm usually not a vindictive person, but this guy deserves (at the very least!!)to be ridiculed and humiliated for what he has done to our country. His lie-filled film did more to shape the attitudes of the world against us than anything, and worse, undergirded terrorists with a feeling of moral justification for their actions. (Insert Bin Laden tape here)

This must have helped them deal with the horror as they sawed off the heads of our fellow countrymen.

Fahrenheit 911 is probably required viewing for all first-year students at the Bin Laden School of Terrorism.

Simply inexcusable.

Bonnie: Kerry's career is for all intents and purposes is finished.

Oh, Massachusetts will keep sending him back to the Senate to do nothing remarkable as long as he wants to run for the seat.

I do applaud Kerry for not pulling an "Al Gore" and dragging out the election as long as the law would allow. Now if it had been Edwards who had to make that choice................

Adam's Apple said:
Bonnie: Kerry's career is for all intents and purposes is finished.

Oh, Massachusetts will keep sending him back to the Senate to do nothing remarkable as long as he wants to run for the seat.

I do applaud Kerry for not pulling an "Al Gore" and dragging out the election as long as the law would allow. Now if it had been Edwards who had to make that choice................

He can always write books and do speaking engagments like Gore.

eseid: Thank you, Ohio!"

I'm from the Big Ten too and that expresses my sentiments as well. OHIO IS OUR HERO!!!!!!! As a big THANK YOU, we won't mind if any Ohio team beats our teams a time or two this year. But just this year only.

Bonnie said:
Thanksgiving must be fun for your family?! LOL

Bonnie, you don't know the half of it. I have gotten to the point that I refused to carve the turkey because the woman claims that the way I cut it makes it tough.

Sometimes I'd love to choke her till she turns purple but the wife won't let me.

Forum List

Back