Kennedy Car Crash Cover-up?

Diuretic said:
Damnit! My ploy was all too visible! Back to the drawing board with me!!

Next time I will be in Ninja mode bwaaaahhaaahhaaaa!!!! :terror:

It won't work. I have a power to see through all and everything.
You have been warned. bwaaahhhaaaabackatayoua. ;)

Diuretic said:
Uh-oh, looks like gay hookers now! Not that there's anything wrong with being gay of course :)

Well, yes, actually there IS, A LOT wrong with being a queer. No need for fear of reprisal here. Queers are sick in the head, and it's OK to admit it.

It's already gotten real quite about this. Looks like another drunken kennedy is going to get off scott free.

Here we go again, you righties taking advantage of a Kennedy when he is in a compromising situation! Young Patrick had one accident, he did not establish a pattern of this behavior. Let's have a little forgivness here. We had no problem doing this when his father murdered young Mary Jo with his boatcar! How about some equal treatment here. We are making way too much out of this. Why can't we follow the fine example of our press folks and forget the whole thing.

As to the Capitol police providing Patty a ride home! What the hell is wrong with that? Who better to start with when you open a Capitol Taxi Service than a Congressman.

Look really folks, he didn't kill anyone! If you folks keep up this shit his poll numbers may slide to under 80% in RI. That would be unfair!

It's not like he got so drunk he was involved in a sexual relationship with Bonny Frank. I rest my case.

Forum List

Back