Ken Starr: "Yes" I see Trump under oath before this Russia investigation ends

Fake news!

Ken Starr is a leftwing hack that is on the Clinton payroll!

:terror:

STFU, moron.......someone that bragged about a 15 dollar an hour for (snicker) "guarding" felony offenders is an unmitigated joke.

Zone 2 politics. :cheers2:

And that changes the fact that your opinion is meaningless based on your lame experiences because of????

You've got nothing... Ken Starr who basically dedicated his career to trying to put away the Clintons is now saying Trump is going to be forced to tell the truth under oath and some of his crones are going to jail... and the best you can do is insult me. And you say my opinion is meaningless. :mm:

Fake news!

STFU, moron.......someone that bragged about a 15 dollar an hour for (snicker) "guarding" felony offenders is an unmitigated joke.

And that changes the fact that your opinion is meaningless based on your lame experiences because of????

You've got nothing... Ken Starr who basically dedicated his career to trying to put away the Clintons is now saying Trump is going to be forced to tell the truth under oath and some of his crones are going to jail... and the best you can do is insult me. And you say my opinion is meaningless. :mm:

LOL! Ken Starr was a "Deep State" operative...always has been. I am not worried about the opinion of that disgusting sack of lying shit anymore than I am of you, "chubs".

So now the Leftwingnuts like Ken Starr? :p

Nobody likes Ken Starr, man proved to be a tool after 7 years of investigation came up with lying about a BJ. And people bitching about RM investigation going in other directions than what it started with, hypocrisy what is thy name?

Last edited:
Fake news!

LOL! Ken Starr was a "Deep State" operative...always has been. I am not worried about the opinion of that disgusting sack of lying shit anymore than I am of you, "chubs".

There it is DEEP STATE,:dance::woohoo:

That's his answer for everything. I bet if he gets a parking ticket he blames it on FEMA and the Deep State.

:deal:

LOL!!!!! "Da Russians exposed the cheating of the leftard clown posse and their attempt at stealing the election and that's cheating!!!!!" So sayeth the leftard clown posse of sniveling commie pussies.

Seth Rich was the DNC mole and he got whacked for doing so......go squat and piss on his grave, dumb fuck.

Why do you make up such garbage that has been thoroughly debunked. Are you a Russian troll?

Debunked by whom, bitch? I know sooooooo much more than you.

You don't know shit BEOTCH!

I know more than you....infinitely more, troll........

LOL!!!!! "Da Russians exposed the cheating of the leftard clown posse and their attempt at stealing the election and that's cheating!!!!!" So sayeth the leftard clown posse of sniveling commie pussies.

Seth Rich was the DNC mole and he got whacked for doing so......go squat and piss on his grave, dumb fuck.

Why do you make up such garbage that has been thoroughly debunked. Are you a Russian troll?

I know where a comma should be placed, "bitch"........

No, no you don't, keep playing lil girl.

That's his answer for everything. I bet if he gets a parking ticket he blames it on FEMA and the Deep State.

I have never received a parking ticket in my entire life, dumb fuck.........so you lose that bet.

(snicker)

Grammer smack, proof of knowing jack shit. Lol, you tired butch.

No, no you don't, keep playing lil girl.

How does one "play lil girl"?????

See how a comma can play such a huge part when one wishes to communicate?

I have never received a parking ticket in my entire life, dumb fuck.........so you lose that bet.

(snicker)

Maybe because you are part of the DEEP STATE!:420:

HOLY shit.......you can't even spell "grammar".........go away, little fella......you got nothin'.

HOLY shit.......you can't even spell "grammar".........go away, little fella......you got nothin'.

Just more of your nothingness, child it is you that got nothing. And you prove it with every post.

Last edited:

This is what is so telling about Crooked Hillary's latest statement, her PROJECTION, about The Donald wanting to whack people. Crooked Hillary ordered the murder of Seth Rich because he provided the DNC emails to Wikileaks. And that is the fact the MSM and the Swamp is desperately trying to cover.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You know insulting a person in a debate means you automatically loose...

Fake news!

Ohh!!! the Deep State Russia troll story...

What's it like working for the enemy... Continually we ask you for evidence to your allegations and all we get is insults...

(snicker)

Using insults, Looser...

Forum List

Back