Kellyanne Conway on the Couch

Get in your wet dreams while you can. While I was channel flipping this a.m., on one of the morning shows on one of the majors (sorry -- the one with the sun icon) I heard the tail end of an interview with her where they asked if anything would lead her to walk away from her job. She immediately said "My children. They are having a really hard time with this. We're not famous people, I'm not a tv star. They are missing having mom around."
Kellyanne is headed for the door with an excuse that will not include the fact that her employer is insane. Watch for it. I believe it's coming.

No matter what she might say, everybody will know it was the insane employer thing.
Yeah, dumbfuck. You speak for everybody.

LOL

And you speak for the idiots.
I'm not the one that just made the idiotic comment.

You rarely even realize when you make idiotic comments.

Get in your wet dreams while you can. While I was channel flipping this a.m., on one of the morning shows on one of the majors (sorry -- the one with the sun icon) I heard the tail end of an interview with her where they asked if anything would lead her to walk away from her job. She immediately said "My children. They are having a really hard time with this. We're not famous people, I'm not a tv star. They are missing having mom around."
Kellyanne is headed for the door with an excuse that will not include the fact that her employer is insane. Watch for it. I believe it's coming.

No matter what she might say, everybody will know it was the insane employer thing.
Yeah, dumbfuck. You speak for everybody.

LOL

And you speak for the idiots.
I'm not the one that just made the idiotic comment.

You rarely even realize when you make idiotic comments.
You are too stupid to know when to stop digging.

"everybody will know it was the insane employer thing."

Deal with the fact that your side's panic mongering was ALL bullshit.
Is there a subject of which you can demonstrate even a tenuous grasp?

Cause I can't help noticing that you are all whining bullshit, all the time.

I can't help but notice that you are constantly lying.

My point was something you should also consider.

Your side's panic mongering about Trump and his support was hysterical lies.

THe more you hold to them as time and events continue to make fools of you, the more damaging your hysteria becomes, to yourself and this nation.

Honestly, I wished we had cell phones when I was younger. With the camera and video possibilities... Damn. I would have a catalogue by now. I could look back and get nostalgic with my older friends over coffee. "See that skank with the pierced clit, Johnny? That photo was taken on my patio one night. This next photo was her after I blew my load on her face. Looks like she dipped her head in vanilla pudding, don't it?"

Good times.

You should write greeting cards. lol
That was too funny for just a "funny." LOL

Your lips are red

My balls are blue

Let your lips blow my balls to the moon!?!

Send that to her and I am sure she will do it...:50::scared1:

Forum List

Back