Kellogg says it will replace striking workers after contract rejection

On the state level. Not the Federal level. I thought that was clear but If not, there you go.
Federal Min wage is pointless and should be abolished....but I am curious why, Obama, or Xiden haven't addressed it.

Why didn't Reid, Chuck, or Nancy?

Federal Min wage is pointless and should be abolished....but I am curious why, Obama, or Xiden haven't addressed it.

Why didn't Reid, Chuck, or Nancy?

My guess is the never ending quest for more and more campaign dollars.

How long can the haves keep taking from the have nots before it all crashes down

Since when are Scab Americans the "have-nots"?

Kellogg's is doing what it can to get the loyalty of those of us who look for the Scab Label when we shop.

Actually, in the real world, that you don't seem part of; it boils down to a cost-benefit analysis.
Last time I checked, Kellogg's as a private business, is not indebted to give out welfare like a runaway progressive Gov't!!
The Bottom-Line Obsession Is for Bottom-Feeders

This decadent stage of Capitalism is collectivist. The employees create the revenue and the absentee owners on Wall Street collect it.

Fuck you, commie.
Communism Is Nothing But a Hostile Takeover.

There are no unions in Communist countries. State Capitalism is totalitarian Capitalism, which, if they were honest, would be a utopia for Capitalists stuck in democratic countries. It is significant that all Communist countries call themselves "republics." They are not a perversion of that form of government; they achieve the elitist goal behind all republics.

The Kellogg Company said it will hire permanent replacements for striking workers after they rejected a proposed five-year contract with the company on Tuesday.

In a statement, Kellogg North America President Chris Hood said the company will continue to move forward with daily operations after 19 negotiation sessions with striking workers this year.

Hood also said the company had "no choice but to continue executing the next phase of our contingency plan including hiring replacement employees in positions vacated by striking workers."

Kellogg says it will replace striking workers after contract rejection

LOL...."Union Strong".
Ya reckon they're "cereal" killerz ?

Yeah, because the last thing America needs is a well paid workforce.
If the enirety of US workers unionized, it would crash our economy. Its unnaffordable and certainly not practical.

If im happy to take Kellogs job at a lower pay, why should your shithead union be able to stop me?

And they should be adequately compensated for that.

Who decides "adequate compensation." Literally anybody can work in a Kellogg's factory. It requires no skill or education to work on an assembly line. There are tens of millions of people out there who can do that job, as opposed to someone who can do professional plumbing, electrical work, be an airline pilot, work in IT, etc. How much should a job, with a practically unlimited labor pool, pay?

If people want to earn a better living they should learn a marketable skill worth more.

Forum List

Back