Keith Olbermann Would Not Return Until MSNBC Apologized

damn, on THIS one i gotta agree with Olbermann
the rules they have are ridiculous

I don't know why they should apologize. I mean I do agree it was a stupid rule, but he did violate it.

I guess this just shows how Keith and I are different. Id just get back to work and have no hard feelings for anyone involved.

• Banned
damn, on THIS one i gotta agree with Olbermann
the rules they have are ridiculous

Divey! What difference does that make? He agreed to them, he knew about them and he chose to break them.

Does nobody ever "man up" anymore?

music-notes-tissue-box.jpg

Doesn't matter.

People sign their rights away every day for a paycheck....The military is a prime example.
dont get me wrong, i still think he is an idiot, but i also think MSNBC are disgusting for having such a rule in the first place

TFB...If he didn't like the rule, he could've kept on doing Brewers vs. Cubs lowlights at FSN.

Did you ever wonder if that firing is what gave him that hard-on for Murdoch and Fox?
Not even a doubt about it.

It's been well established since his days at ESPN that he carries an entire lumber yard around on his shoulder.

TFB...If he didn't like the rule, he could've kept on doing Brewers vs. Cubs lowlights at FSN.

Did you ever wonder if that firing is what gave him that hard-on for Murdoch and Fox?
Not even a doubt about it.

It's been well established since his days at ESPN that he carries an entire lumber yard around on his shoulder.

Guess he should of kept his mouth shut about Murdoch's plan to sell the Dodgers, at least until it was official...

We are not aware of the situation that exists between Olbermann and the management at MSNBC. What he is telling them is you need me more than I need you and it is their fault for not realizing it. It took 300,000 names on a petition within 24 hours to make them understand that suspending him was a bad idea.

The rule that Olbermann broke is a petty technicality which didn't call for suspension and since the manager chose to assert himself Olbermann is reciprocating. I don't blame him a bit. If his status is such that an apology is in order he should have it. I blame the manager for not understanding that Olbermann has a powerful following.

He knows it now.

Forum List

Back