Keith Olbermann tears up Mrs. Tuzla Clinton.

there is no one, in this entire world or universe, in the Heavens or in the Abyss that lies MORE than Donald Trump....are you blind and deaf?

Oh hilary has been PROVEN to lie about pretty much everything. And, more to the point her lies have actually harmed Americans serving here and abroad. Trump is a jackass, of that there is no doubt. But hilary is a whole other level of dirtbag.

there is no one, in this entire world or universe, in the Heavens or in the Abyss that lies MORE than Donald Trump....are you blind and deaf?

Oh hilary has been PROVEN to lie about pretty much everything. And, more to the point her lies have actually harmed Americans serving here and abroad. Trump is a jackass, of that there is no doubt. But hilary is a whole other level of dirtbag.
I still want answers for those Navy SEALS that were killed in 2011 shortly after they killed bin laden.

How did some sandmonkey know to be there? Why were they put into a big Chinook helicopter, which is a big TARGET in the sky? SEALS usually go on missions in stealthy helicopters.

Huh, a coincidence that they just so happened to be in that spot for some sandmonkey to be in that exact spot at that exact time.

Yeeeeah.

She was sec of state at the time. Any emails you think about that, that may have been intercepted?

Here come the morons now who think the FBI loser said she did nothing wrong, when in actuality he said if anyone else did what she did that there would be severe consequences.

He said that too.

Anyway, the skinny muslim liar in the white house said we would have answers. We are still waiting.

I know you quoted Obi, Pogo, but I confess it has definitely gone over my head...

Do y'all just not read anything?

For what fallacy was I admonishing everybody in the thread where those quotes all came from? Over and over and over?

Whelp ---- this is exactly why that's a bad idea, QED.

Well shit, Pogo, I commented on my distaste for Olbermann and addressed the topic in that thread. Is that not allowed?
You had best be in lock step boy....

Never.

Trump exaggerates like nobody's business...Hillary on the other hand tells huge blatant lies. You don't have the Director of the FBI testifying before a Congressional investigation repeatedly declaring that Trump is a liar, Care but that's EXACTLY what James Comey did with Hillary!

Yeah I remember that.
Now lemme introduce you to the Well Poisoners to dismiss it all. Ready?

Keith Olbermann has permanent PMS.

Keith Olbermann?.....and you bitch about some of the people the righties put up saying things about hillary and company?.....hold on a second....

Could Keith pass a sanity test? Probably not...

When Trump wins and pulls out the FBI fraud case against the "climate scientists" that Obama covered up, will Olbermann pass a sanity test??

DOUBT IT....

Keith Olberman? Rubber room Keith?

What a joke.... he should have stuck with sports.

I can't stand Keith Olbermann... This goes back to his days on local Los Angeles news... Fucking douchebag...

Keith Olberman is important because????

Could Keith Olbermann pass a sanity test?

I mean for real.

Can Keith Olbermann pass a sanity test??
THAT is the question.

Olbermann apparently has a brain injury related to a fall that causes his leg to spasm. He never had a real job other than a talking head and his angry outbursts caused him to lose an anchor job on a left wing network.

Olbermann has a long history of imbecility. Once again, you don't read Nazi BS, why do you read olbermanns idiocy?

Well, when one says Keith Olbermann, the image of a pre-school child in a rubber room comes to mind....so, there really are no prejudicial blinders since that's the perception he's created for himself.....

it's not what "I" think of Keith Olbermann...my point is that he's such a bombastic tool that even his fellow liberals can't help but poke fun at him! Could Olbermann be right once in awhile? Perhaps. But given what an idiot he's been in the past...the chances of that being the case aren't all that great.

Yes, olbermann is a boob. He is not stable. Thus his opinion on anything is as relevant as David Dukes is on anything. You won't read anything from Duke because he's a well known loon. The same applies to olbermann.

I hope Trump deports Olbermann in the first boat out loaded with illegals

Olbermann? :disbelief::laugh:
Why, oh why do posters have to resort to using hyper-partisan resources for the bases of their posts? It kills a poster's creditability, faster one can say "oh shit"!

---- I tried to warn them where they were going with this shit but they all jumped on the petard and said "take 'er up".
Oh well ---- it's what they wanted.

Now it's your turn. I'll just watch. :popcorn:

All that poison would be applicable if this thread were about Olbermann.

Since the thread is not about Olbermann but is about the lying Mrs. Tuzla then anything said about Olbermann is pointless.

Well guess what.

The thread all those quotes came from wasn't about Olbermann either. They tried to make it that way. And this is where it got them.

Thanks for confirming my point.

Now how you gonna handle 'em? Because if what they all claimed has any merit, your OP point has none.

As I said ---- I tried to tell 'em, and it fell on deaf ears. Have at 'em. I'm gonna enjoy being a spectator, 'cause I love pretzels.

Notice how Pogo the great is obfuscating from what Olbermann the loser is actually saying about this particular subject.

auwll.jpg

Actually I did that in my first sentence. Way to reading comprehend. Once that was out of the way I got on to what I usually get on to -- bad logic.

Those posters all trapped themselves --- all I did was quote their own words.

I remind myself of what a city bus company did years ago ..... one day they put out a statement on the news asking if anyone involved in the traffic accident involving bus 366 last Wednesday would contact them so they could piece the case together.

Bunch of people duly contacted the bus company...

.... and were all arrested for fraud, since there was no such bus. :rofl:

Yeah I remember that.

Keith Olbermann?.....and you bitch about some of the people the righties put up saying things about hillary and company?.....hold on a second....

When Trump wins and pulls out the FBI fraud case against the "climate scientists" that Obama covered up, will Olbermann pass a sanity test??

DOUBT IT....

I can't stand Keith Olbermann... This goes back to his days on local Los Angeles news... Fucking douchebag...

I mean for real.

THAT is the question.

Olbermann apparently has a brain injury related to a fall that causes his leg to spasm. He never had a real job other than a talking head and his angry outbursts caused him to lose an anchor job on a left wing network.

Olbermann has a long history of imbecility. Once again, you don't read Nazi BS, why do you read olbermanns idiocy?

Well, when one says Keith Olbermann, the image of a pre-school child in a rubber room comes to mind....so, there really are no prejudicial blinders since that's the perception he's created for himself.....

it's not what "I" think of Keith Olbermann...my point is that he's such a bombastic tool that even his fellow liberals can't help but poke fun at him! Could Olbermann be right once in awhile? Perhaps. But given what an idiot he's been in the past...the chances of that being the case aren't all that great.

Yes, olbermann is a boob. He is not stable. Thus his opinion on anything is as relevant as David Dukes is on anything. You won't read anything from Duke because he's a well known loon. The same applies to olbermann.

Why, oh why do posters have to resort to using hyper-partisan resources for the bases of their posts? It kills a poster's creditability, faster one can say "oh shit"!

---- I tried to warn them where they were going with this shit but they all jumped on the petard and said "take 'er up".

All that poison would be applicable if this thread were about Olbermann.

Since the thread is not about Olbermann but is about the lying Mrs. Tuzla then anything said about Olbermann is pointless.

Well guess what.

The thread all those quotes came from wasn't about Olbermann either. They tried to make it that way. And this is where it got them.

Thanks for confirming my point.

Now how you gonna handle 'em? Because if what they all claimed has any merit, your OP point has none.

As I said ---- I tried to tell 'em, and it fell on deaf ears. Have at 'em. I'm gonna enjoy being a spectator, 'cause I love pretzels.
Where did it get them? Lol...

God I hate liberals

Yeah I remember that.

DOUBT IT....

I mean for real.

THAT is the question.

should i name the lefties who do the same thing in righties threads,including the ass you are defending?

I haven't "defended" anything Harry. I've attacked. I attacked the fallacy of Poisoning the Well. And I've just used this thread to demonstrate why it's a fallacy.

You can't say I didn't warn y'all.

Ahhh.. Pretzels.
emot-munch.gif
so what happened to the rest of the thread?....the one the dirtbag lakota started?...

I and I think two other posters shared thoughts on the actual topic. The rest of the wankers did nothing but troll either the OP or the article's author, while clearly having no idea what the article even said.

Thought I already pointed that out. Multiple times.

Yeah I remember that.

DOUBT IT....

I mean for real.

THAT is the question.

should i name the lefties who do the same thing in righties threads,including the ass you are defending?

I haven't "defended" anything Harry. I've attacked. I attacked the fallacy of Poisoning the Well. And I've just used this thread to demonstrate why it's a fallacy.

Ahhh.. Pretzels.
emot-munch.gif
so what happened to the rest of the thread?....the one the dirtbag lakota started?...

I and I think two other posters shared thoughts on the actual topic. The rest of the wankers did nothing but troll either the OP or the article's author, while clearly having no idea what the article even said.

that is not answering nothing....this thread were i was posting was started by the nazilib named lakota.....were is that thread?...

Yeah I remember that.

DOUBT IT....

I mean for real.

THAT is the question.

Ahhh.. Pretzels.
emot-munch.gif

Actually the liberals usually ignore this topic, for good reason. If not for your poison post there would be far less comments.

Yeah I remember that.

Ahhh.. Pretzels.
emot-munch.gif

Actually the liberals usually ignore this topic, for good reason. If not for your poison post there would be far less comments.

You're welcome. That'll be $139.56.

And btw it's fewer comments, not "less". Fewer of many, less of much. Less rain/fewer raindrops.

Yeah I remember that.

DOUBT IT....

I mean for real.

THAT is the question.

That's not a defense; that's a cop-out. You have no intellectual integrity.

Yeah I remember that.

DOUBT IT....

I mean for real.

THAT is the question.

No of course it's not a "defense". If anything it's the second phase of an attack.
How in the wide world of fuck would it be a "defense"? Defense of -- what?

Yeah I remember that.

DOUBT IT....

I mean for real.

THAT is the question.

No of course it's not a "defense". If anything it's the second phase of an attack.

That was your response to a video about Hillary lying. It was ad hominem as fuck, and you know it. It was blatantly bad. Once again, you've shown your nothing more than cheerleader twirp.

Yeah I remember that.

DOUBT IT....

I mean for real.

THAT is the question.

That was your response to a video about Hillary lying. It was ad hominem as fuck, and you know it. It was blatantly bad. Once again, you've shown your nothing more than cheerleader twirp.

I posted absolutely nothing about the video other than that I remembered it. Everything else was about a long list of posters employing a Poison the Well Fallacy. Which is my target of attack.

There is no "defense" of anything, because no defense would be legitimate.

You need to go learn to read the English language. If that's even possible.
Which, from all indications ---- isn't.

KEITH OGRE-MANN: CONDE NAST-Y'S MISOGYNIST-IN-CHIEF
Once a woman-hating blowhard, always a woman-hating blowhard.
September 1, 2017

Michelle Malkin
keith-olbermann-077-1280x720.jpg

Once a woman-hating blowhard, always a woman-hating blowhard.

Keith Olbermann, the "new" face of the Democratic resistance on Conde Nast's digital video platform, is the same old foul-mouthed beast he was on cable TV.

Over the weekend, the former MSNBC frother went berserk over Trump Education Secretary Betsy DeVos's anodyne call for prayers "for all those in the path of #HurricaneHarvey" and her promise to "assist impacted schools."

"The hurricane is going to do less damage to schools than you are, Motherf—-er," Olbermann snarled in response (and no, he did not use dashes in his unfiltered, uncensored tweet).

The Twitter Trust and Safety Council, established with much fanfare last year to promote tolerance, discourage bullies and ensure "people can continue to express themselves freely and safely on Twitter," was nowhere to be found.

Neither were the rest of the civility police who've been lamenting the dangerous climate of hate against all females purportedly fomented by President Trump.

Here's the thing. There are myriad reasons to criticize Betsy DeVos, whatever side of the political spectrum you occupy. Grass-roots education activists on the right, for example, wish the White House had chosen a proven warrior in the fight against Fed Ed instead of a well-heeled, establishment GOP donor who was for the Common Core racket in Michigan before she was against it. On the left, public education union bosses oppose DeVos's push for expansion of public charter schools and vouchers.

And at the intersection of left and right, informed parents fear DeVos represents the corporate education cronyism of both the Bush and Obama administrations that drove federal testing, technology, and curriculum programs.

But that's not Olbermann's beef. DeVos is a Republican. She's a woman. Therefore, she's subhuman and deserves his profane attacks.

Pussy-hat hypocrisy means never having to say you're sorry for lifting up a worse ogre than the one you think you're bringing down.

Keith Ogre-mann: Conde Nast-y's Misogynist-in-Chief

Forum List

Back