Keith is BACK!!!

Whatever. I enjoyed his show. He regular bitch-slapped the conservative talking heads. I wonder if he can bring me up to date on if/when Sean Vanity made good on his offer to get water-boarded or if the public will ever get to hear all of Andrea Mackris' phone-sex material provided my Bill O'Really.

Welcome back to the hive. Prepare for download.

In honor of the Summer Solstace:

Olber-Douche.jpg

Whatever. I enjoyed his show. He regular bitch-slapped the conservative talking heads. I wonder if he can bring me up to date on if/when Sean Vanity made good on his offer to get water-boarded or if the public will ever get to hear all of Andrea Mackris' phone-sex material provided my Bill O'Really.

Welcome back to the hive. Prepare for download.

:confused:

What do you mean by hive and download?

You didn't read the links, you fucking idiot. You already said you don't bother with my links.

Why would I need to read these links to know that they are from anonymous internet posters?

I told you to read the comments. If you had, you'd have seen these:
carefulcautious
1 Fans
10:49 PM on 5/06/2008
Time for the government to step in and shut down Fox News. Any "news" organizati*on so wrong on so many issues ought to be closed up. The First Amendment only applies to speakers of truth.

carefulcautious
1 Fans
08:37 AM on 5/07/2008
You must be a neo-CON sympathize*r, cheering for Fox News like you do. It's time to shut down Fox News and all reTHUG liars. Free speech is for truth tellers, not liars.

maca
31 Fans
11:58 AM on 5/07/2008
What needs to be done is a reinstatem*ent of the Fairness Doctrine, applied to cable as well as broadcast, which would put legal weight on them to straighten up their act or be shut down. But the right wingers in power fight tooth and nail against the FD, claiming it "restricts free speech". What it really does is place reasonable restrictio*ns on the use of the public airwaves for political propaganda*.
It says a news program cannot knowingly tell falsehoods (goodbye, Fox News) and cannot give airtime to a political candidate without devoting an equal amount of time to their opponent (goodbye, Fox News). It's no coincidenc*e that the administra*tion of Ronald Reagan, the demigod at whose feet republican*s still worship, shut down the FD. It's high time it was brought back, but the unbridled power of corporate America (thanks for that too, Ronnie) makes it highly unlikely.​
And more commentary:

Do liberals think Fox News should be shut down? - Yahoo! Answers
Questor
Fox should definitely be shut down because it is harmful to the American democratic system as described in the video documentary linked to below.​
Democratic Underground - Then they should shut down FOX News too - Democratic Underground

Democratic Underground - The FCC should shut down Fox. If truth were as precious as money.. - Democratic Underground

Democratic Underground - Fox Should Be Shut Down - Democratic Underground

Democratic Underground - Fox News should be SHUT DOWN. NT - Democratic Underground

Democratic Underground - Easy. Ask Obama to order the FCC shut down Fox and its affiliates. - Democratic Underground

Democratic Underground - Obama should immediately shut down Fox "News" Channel - Democratic Underground

Democratic Underground - Obama should immediately shut down Fox "News" Channel - Democratic Underground

Man, those guys at DU sure do love the First Amendment, don't they?

You suck at this whole debate thing. :lol:

You didn't read the links, you fucking idiot. You already said you don't bother with my links.

Why would I need to read these links to know that they are from anonymous internet posters?

I told you to read the comments. If you had, you'd have seen these:
carefulcautious
1 Fans
10:49 PM on 5/06/2008
Time for the government to step in and shut down Fox News. Any "news" organizati*on so wrong on so many issues ought to be closed up. The First Amendment only applies to speakers of truth.

carefulcautious
1 Fans
08:37 AM on 5/07/2008
You must be a neo-CON sympathize*r, cheering for Fox News like you do. It's time to shut down Fox News and all reTHUG liars. Free speech is for truth tellers, not liars.

maca
31 Fans
11:58 AM on 5/07/2008
What needs to be done is a reinstatem*ent of the Fairness Doctrine, applied to cable as well as broadcast, which would put legal weight on them to straighten up their act or be shut down. But the right wingers in power fight tooth and nail against the FD, claiming it "restricts free speech". What it really does is place reasonable restrictio*ns on the use of the public airwaves for political propaganda*.
It says a news program cannot knowingly tell falsehoods (goodbye, Fox News) and cannot give airtime to a political candidate without devoting an equal amount of time to their opponent (goodbye, Fox News). It's no coincidenc*e that the administra*tion of Ronald Reagan, the demigod at whose feet republican*s still worship, shut down the FD. It's high time it was brought back, but the unbridled power of corporate America (thanks for that too, Ronnie) makes it highly unlikely.​
And more commentary:

Do liberals think Fox News should be shut down? - Yahoo! Answers
Questor
Fox should definitely be shut down because it is harmful to the American democratic system as described in the video documentary linked to below.​
Democratic Underground - Then they should shut down FOX News too - Democratic Underground

Democratic Underground - The FCC should shut down Fox. If truth were as precious as money.. - Democratic Underground

Democratic Underground - Fox Should Be Shut Down - Democratic Underground

Democratic Underground - Fox News should be SHUT DOWN. NT - Democratic Underground

Democratic Underground - Easy. Ask Obama to order the FCC shut down Fox and its affiliates. - Democratic Underground

Man, those guys at DU sure do love the First Amendment, don't they?

You suck at this whole debate thing. :lol:

You claimed no one wants to shut down Fox News. I proved there are people who do.

So eat it, you little whining sissy bitch.

Forum List

Back