keep that bio parent for your kids....3 yr old found dead

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Body of missing 3-year-old found; mom's boyfriend charged with hiding death

they have found the little ones body....the minute i heard the story....i knew that sob had killed the baby...the live in boyfriend....well ladies here is some advice.....i dont give a shit how shitty your man is...is he the father of your child..then keep his ass....

Homicide accounts for nearly one in five injury-related deaths among infants (under one year of age) in the United States.[1] Infants are most likely to be killed by their mother during the first week of life, but thereafter are more likely to be killed by a male (usually their father or stepfather).[2] The risk of infant homicide is highest on the day of birth, and a tenth of all infant homicides occur by the first month of life.[3] Homicide risk is greater during this period than in any other year of childhood before age 18.[4]

Infant Homicide - Child Trends

Kenzie died in that hotel room last August after the man her family had moved in with attacked her in a fit of frustrated rage, violently squeezing and punching her. A medical examiner determined that her small body had succumbed to extensive internal injury.

The baby's mother, Kaci Rupert, shut down after that. In the almost nine months since her daughter's death, she has done little to process her grief and guilt, she admits, burying it deep and avoiding any news about the aggravated murder charge to which her boyfriend eventually pleaded guilty.

Fatal child abuse cases highlight risks when the boyfriend moves in

sadly when i was discussing this with others....it was pointed out ..this is the way of nature....the new male will kill the offsprings of the old male to replace them with his own.....

so stay with the bio father or dont move other men into your household.....i will give props to a friend..she was 6 months preggies and had a 2 yr old when her hubby was killed in a motor accident....she said that day...she would not date till both of her kids were 18 and out of the house...we figured she would not keep that but she did....she worked at this company for over 10 years...when she announced her son was outta the house and she would begin dating again...her boss ask her to marry him that minute and they were happy till she died....she gave up a lot for her kids outta love

let me bottom line this...moving a boyfriend in your house increases the chances of your baby being killed or abused...why take the risk

I saw this on the news last night. That little girl couldn't have been anymore precious. May they fry the monster who did away with her!

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back