KCPD cuts off ATF...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Good Day... Especially in light of Joe Bye-Done's choice to lead the ATF...

JEFFERSON CITY

Kansas City police and some other Missouri departments are cutting off federal agents’ access to evidence in gun crimes under a new state law banning local enforcement of certain federal firearms laws, the U.S. Department of Justice said in a court filing Wednesday.

Good Day... Especially in light of Joe Bye-Done's choice to lead the ATF...

JEFFERSON CITY

Kansas City police and some other Missouri departments are cutting off federal agents’ access to evidence in gun crimes under a new state law banning local enforcement of certain federal firearms laws, the U.S. Department of Justice said in a court filing Wednesday.

Pretty sure the federal law trumps.

As long as Mizzouri and the feds fight and no DEA agents are flying around in county or state choppers looking for weed growing I am satisfied with life.

Yes, I've heard you whine and cry about sanctuary cities. So are you saying you've gotten a bad case of hypocrisy?
got a link to me doing that??

I have always said the feds need to stop them at the border,, if the cities want treat their people like shit and allow them thats their business,,

do you support sanctuary cities??

got a link to me doing that??

I have always said the feds need to stop them at the border,, if the cities want treat their people like shit and allow them thats their business,,

do you support sanctuary cities??
I don't care one way or the other about them. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy as it comes.

when it comes you let me know,,,

if you dont care about locals ignoring fed law why are you whining like a little bitch now??

Guarding a Federal Court from 100 days of assaulting "insurrectionists" is a Federal action.. YET -- the locals didn't recognize that authority -- did they? Called them "jack-booted thugs" in fact in the compliant media..

Yes, I've heard you whine and cry about sanctuary cities. So are you saying you've gotten a bad case of hypocrisy?
Political Judo...if your enemies tactics are successful... adopt the tactics to your own advantage against them.

Not hypocritical...logical.

Forum List

Back