Kavanaugh Was Picked Before Kennedy Left, Everything About Trumps Search Was A Farce

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
NBC is reporting, that Kavanaugh wasn’t just Trump’s pick from the beginning, he was picked before the beginning. Kavanaugh wasn’t even selected by Trump. He was picked by Anthony Kennedy. As part of the unprecedented talks between Trump and Kennedy to net the justice’s retirement, Kennedy was promised that Trump would name his former law clerk to take his chair. It was that reassurance that pushed Kennedy to announce his retirement. There was never a moment of doubt concerning who was going to be picked.

Kavanaugh was picked before Kennedy left, everything about Trump's 'search' was just a farce

NBC is reporting, that Kavanaugh wasn’t just Trump’s pick from the beginning, he was picked before the beginning. Kavanaugh wasn’t even selected by Trump. He was picked by Anthony Kennedy. As part of the unprecedented talks between Trump and Kennedy to net the justice’s retirement, Kennedy was promised that Trump would name his former law clerk to take his chair. It was that reassurance that pushed Kennedy to announce his retirement. There was never a moment of doubt concerning who was going to be picked.

Kavanaugh was picked before Kennedy left, everything about Trump's 'search' was just a farce
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

He beats whomever Hillary would have picked. Probably another "wise Latina" or a sexually-dysfuntional transvestite who doesn't know which bathroom to use.

This is all over my news feeds.

And?? .... :dunno:

You're new to the real world of politics, ain'tcha..........

This is all over my news feeds.

This isn't going away, and that cloud is going to follow him. I believe Trump and his cronies and sycophants think when he is gone, everything is just going to go away like it did for W., because Obama didn't pursue it. Not this time.

I wonder if the other "candidates" were told that it was just a stupid gameshow act. I hope so. I'd be kind of pissed otherwise if he tried to act like he was serious about them.

How often did Kennedy vote with your side?

And Putin met Kennedy and told him to quit or else!

Any sources for that article, or did the daily kos simply make it up.

I wouldn't be surprised that it actually happened that way, but so what?

Why would a mainstream news source use the word "farce" to describe the selection of a Supreme Court Justice? Personally I would have though that FDR's pick of former KKK member Justice Hugo Black may have bordered on a "farce" but that's a pretty strong word. The point is that the mainstream media has become unhinged and unstable. Kavanaugh is an experienced lawyer and an honorable man with a nice family. Would the upside down crazy sissie left have preferred it if Kavanaugh wore a dress?

My vote for Trump is paying off. SCOTUS goes right for at least two decades and leftist tears flowing like Niagara Falls.

Ginsburg takes the eternal nap and it's icing on the cake

Chalk this up as another underhanded move that trumpanzees don't care about because they've been groomed. We move closer and ever closer to that full on supported shooting of someone in broad daylight on 5th Ave.

My vote for Trump is paying off. SCOTUS goes right for at least two decades and leftist tears flowing like Niagara Falls.

I find that karma works really well when one wishes death on others.....how they end up being first....or someone close to them ends up being first. It's uncanny how that works.

Chalk this up as another underhanded move that trumpanzees don't care about because they've been groomed. We move closer and ever closer to that full on supported shooting of someone in broad daylight on 5th Ave.

More hyberbole from you that absolutley nobody takes serious

I find that karma works really well when one wishes death on others.....how they end up being first....or someone close to them ends up being first. It's uncanny how that works.

I couldn't care less what you find. How's that, cow?

DailyKos is always quick with amusing, imaginative little tales.

Forum List

Back