Kavanaugh has the lowest support of a nominee in 30 years

His list of potential Justices for the SC was written by special interest lobbyists, idiot
And of course you have the link to prove it...

And once again, you completely ignore the unquestionable merit of Kavanaugh as a USSC Justice - you just go right back, like a dog to his vomit, to your hatred of Trump.

Oops

In 2016, Trump issued a list of 11 names he would choose from to replace the late Justice Antonin Scalia. The lineup had been outsourced to, and approved by, the conservative legal organization the Federalist Society and the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank. In consultation with those groups, Trump later expanded the list, once during the general election and then again last November.

Trump must not waver from his Supreme Court top 25 list

His list of potential Justices for the SC was written by special interest lobbyists, idiot

And once again, you completely ignore the unquestionable merit of Kavanaugh as a USSC Justice - you just go right back, like a dog to his vomit, to your hatred of Trump.

Oops

In 2016, Trump issued a list of 11 names he would choose from to replace the late Justice Antonin Scalia. The lineup had been outsourced to, and approved by, the conservative legal organization the Federalist Society and the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank. In consultation with those groups, Trump later expanded the list, once during the general election and then again last November.

Thank you for the link....but you still have no objection of Kavanaugh, again, besides you f*ing HATE Trump. Kavanaugh is one of THE best judges - no matter who would / could have nominated him - that could have been nominated.

My guess? He voted that Presidents should not be "bothered" with testifying before investigative committees looking into their actions. lol

And he's right about that...why should Trump give Mueller and his 13 angry democraps the time of day?...so they can try to put him in a perjury trap? The sold out piece of shit Obama wouldn't have survived a special counsel and might not yet.
If Trump can't keep his lies straight, that's his problem, not Mueller's. Or the country's.
Trump most likely will squirm out of this, though. He'll be voted out of office before the court battle over his being subpoenaed is wrapped up.

The left is being stupid as hell on this one. He is about as moderate as anyone put up for the court in my lifetime. The morons on the left should count their blessing and get this guy in.

But they will fuck it up, cost themselves seats in the Senate and then fuck the country when Trump picks a true ideologue.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I don't know how "moderate" Kavanaugh is, but I agree the Dems are being obstructionist to no end.

Because the American people are sick and tired of Trump's special brand of extremism. And we don't want the Federalist Society or Heritage Foundation choosing our judges.
I do, it's better than the hedonistic, hippy ones you guys choose.

Oops

Thank you for the link....but you still have no objection of Kavanaugh, again, besides you f*ing HATE Trump. Kavanaugh is one of THE best judges - no matter who would / could have nominated him - that could have been nominated.
Kavanaugh was selected by hyper-partisans in order to enact their hyper-partisan beliefs. He is on record believing that a President cannot be indicted/made to stand trial. The lobbyists proposed him as a servant of extreme policy, and Trump chose him as a get out of jail free card. He is unfit to serve.

The left is being stupid as hell on this one. He is about as moderate as anyone put up for the court in my lifetime. The morons on the left should count their blessing and get this guy in.

But they will fuck it up, cost themselves seats in the Senate and then fuck the country when Trump picks a true ideologue.

Oh I agree he should be confirmed. The gop stole a seat with Gorsuch, but that's another matter. But we have McConnell who ramped up the politization (yeah the dems played too, but they didn't do what the Turtle did to the dems) And that's coupled with having Trump who is openly contemptuous of following laws. It's not like anyone shouldn't have seen this coming.

And it's not totally unlike what occurred with Nixon. Nixon politicized the Court and played the race card with his southern strategy. Then he nominated guys who were politicized.

My favorite comment was:

In defense against charges that Carswell was "mediocre", U.S. Senator Roman Hruska, a Nebraska Republican, stated:

Even if he were mediocre, there are a lot of mediocre judges and people and lawyers. They are entitled to a little representation, aren't they, and a little chance? We can't have all Brandeises, Frankfurters and Cardozos.[7][8]

Oops

Kavanaugh was selected by hyper-partisans in order to enact their hyper-partisan beliefs. He is on record believing that a President cannot be indicted/made to stand trial. The lobbyists proposed him as a servant of extreme policy, and Trump chose him as a get out of jail free card. He is unfit to serve.
Do you really think the Court will answer a question that has never in its entire history been answered? Not even with Super Kavanaugh, imo.

I sense the snowflakes are regretting that Harry Reid 'nuclear option' move they celebrated not that awfully long ago....

:p

Oops

His is probably correct on the stance that a sitting president can't be indicted or tried by federal or State courts. The reason being is that only the House of Representatives has the right to impeach a sitting president, and only the Senate has the right to sit in judgement of him.

Afterwards, if impeached and removed, a President can probably be tried by whichever jurisdiction has the right to do so, but only after.

That is Kavanaugh's position.

I don't know how "moderate" Kavanaugh is, but I agree the Dems are being obstructionist to no end.
Turnabout is fair play.

Because the American people are sick and tired of Trump's special brand of extremism. And we don't want the Federalist Society or Heritage Foundation choosing our judges.

How is Kavanaugh extreme? Please no speculation, exaggerations, things that haven’t happened yet, etc. but real world examples of what makes him radical.
Whatever it is, the preprinted protest signs and petitions with fill in the blanks with a name means there is nothing. They have nothing. It is all made up bullshit. Completely worthless.

Forum List

Back