Kavanaugh and the Witch Hunt Grand Jury

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
A lot of deep staters either are rolling over on everyone in sight or will do so. That means several D senators and reps will be under investigation for the failed coup and they are not usually allowed to vote while under felony investigation. The Kavanaugh inquisition which plays well in the Blue states plays badly in the red and purple states. That will cost at least some Senate seats.

My question is why are D leaders following a strategy that does not rise to the level of idiocy much less the moronic? What's your theory?

After Hillary lost there was a mini civil war in the Dem party. The left wing won and it's been a non-stop liberal temper tantrum ever since. Threats of impeachment, the 25th amendment, all manner of CRAZY. Every once in a while one of the old guard Dem leadership tells idiots like Maxine to shut the hell up but it doesn't work. The loss to Trump has discombobulated their party.

A lot of deep staters either are rolling over on everyone in sight or will do so. That means several D senators and reps will be under investigation for the failed coup and they are not usually allowed to vote while under felony investigation. The Kavanaugh inquisition which plays well in the Blue states plays badly in the red and purple states. That will cost at least some Senate seats.

My question is why are D leaders following a strategy that does not rise to the level of idiocy much less the moronic? What's your theory?

When are all your prophesies going to happen? Any day now?

Democrats think they can get away with murder.

If you know of any murders, you should call the cops.

This issue has really exposed how supportive republicans are of rapists and the act of rape.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Moderate and suburban women will turn on Republicans. If the Republicans try that, they will be very sorry.

I believe that a civil case on that contention might prove a winner.

You guy are going to get a liberal judge to replace the judge that just retired. Grassley's weak stance on this is going to cost the GOP big time.

Last edited:
If declassification is complete in October and the hearings over Kavanaugh lead to repeated roll call votes that can be used in campaign ads either Kavanaugh is confirmed or the Ds will lose senate seats they would otherwise win.

If This Pick Goes Past The Dems
SCOTUS Becomes A Constitutional, Originalist Court
Not A Court That Sees Penumbras Emanating Between The Lines
No More Court Shopping
Filing And Motioning Until Progs Get Their Way

It Terrifies Them
And They Are Going Hell-Broke

You guy are going to get a liberal judge to replace the judge that just retire. Grassley's weak stance on this is going to cost the GOP big time.

Not likely at all, the failed coup failed due to a lack of courage and way too many conspirators.

If This Pick Goes Past The Dems
SCOTUS Becomes A Constitutional, Originalist Court
Not A Court That Sees Penumbras Emanating Between The Lines
No More Court Shopping
Filing And Motioning Until Progs Get Their Way

It Terrifies Them
And They Are Going Hell-Broke

It depends on how many senate seats the Ds lose in the mid-terms. the Inquisition stinks to high heaven.

william the wie said:
It depends on how many senate seats the Ds lose in the mid-terms. the Inquisition stinks to high heaven.
Grassley Isn't Dumb
Kavanaugh Will Be Seated On The Supreme Court
As Promised In Grassley's Opening Statements
And Since

I'll Watch To See A Vote
The Minute Kav And Ford's Testimony Ends

Her Lawyers Can Stall To The Wire
Then The Vote
Testimony Or Not

WRONG!

Trump made that claim and he even named the 'bloody' location! Can't you get anything right, Muddy?

This issue has really exposed how supportive republicans are of rapists and the act of rape.

1295180.png

Forum List

Back