Katy Perry accused of ‘exposing Teenage model’s Penis

May 1, 2017
Josh Kloss, who appeared in the megahit video with the singer, wrote on Instagram that Perry, now 34, was cold to him when others were around but warm and friendly when they were alone. He also said she invited him to a strip club. click here

Josh Kloss, who appeared in the megahit video with the singer, wrote on Instagram that Perry, now 34, was cold to him when others were around but warm and friendly when they were alone. He also said she invited him to a strip club. click here
Lol
This is important?

This isn't the point but something that bugs me. It notes that this guy is 38 and he states this happened after her divorce. She got divorced in 2012. So he was at least 31, not a teenage model as the headline would suggest.

This isn't the point but something that bugs me. It notes that this guy is 38 and he states this happened after her divorce. She got divorced in 2012. So he was at least 31, not a teenage model as the headline would suggest.

He was a model in her Teenage Dream video so I guess somewhere along the way something got truncated by someone.

No one cares if a woman pulls this shit.
Mariah Carey got sued for sexual harassment and she broke a couple music records a few months afterward.
The people screaming about this shit does not want equality and respect. They want POWER

It all depends on who it’s from. If you have an old sweaty fat orange slime ball coming on to you then you could be so disgusted you feel violated. But if you’re a man in your 30s and Katy Perry comes on to you I doubt you’ll feel threatened. Or disgusted.

So, a 38-year-old male model is complaining about a hot celebrity making a sexual advance to him many years ago when he was only 31.

So, a 38-year-old male model is complaining about a hot celebrity making a sexual advance to him many years ago when he was only 31.

If she did what he said, he has every right to complain. I was commenting on the thread title only.

It all depends on who it’s from. If you have an old sweaty fat orange slime ball coming on to you then you could be so disgusted you feel violated. But if you’re a man in your 30s and Katy Perry comes on to you I doubt you’ll feel threatened. Or disgusted.

Derp CANNOT post without inserting Trump somehow

Good grief

This is just another routine USMB clickbait thread that uses a lie in the thread title for attention.

OP, was this guy a teenager or not when this happened?

Lol
..Katy Perry hot? Best joke I’ve heard all day...
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

And women Can’t sexually assault men anyways... It’s physically impossible

Lol
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

ug.

Its like when Al Gore or Donald Trump come out in favor of something you support. Suddenly you want to argue against saving the environment or tariffs.

Lol

ug.

Its like when Al Gore or Donald Trump come out in favor of something you support. Suddenly you want to argue against saving the environment or tariffs.
lol
Like I said political correctness makes people fucking retarded… Thank God I’m not politically correct

Lol

ug.

lol
Like I said political correctness makes people fucking retarded… Thank God I’m not politically correct
You are politically correct and predictable as a Trumpaholic. You are what you despise, just not intelligent enough to realize it.

Lol

ug.

lol
You are politically correct and predictable as a Trumpaholic. You are what you despise, just not intelligent enough to realize it.
Lol
Funny thing I did not even vote for Trump, I wrote in Elmer Fudd.
Because I knew trump overwhelmingly would win South Dakota.

Political correctness is not my thing… Obvious by my posts.

Lol
People have been known to find her attractive. I don't think that's a huge stretch.

But they can pull down the pants of others and expose their junk to a crowd of onlookers, apparently.

Not the world's biggest crime in a business where attractive people exploit and use other attractive people all the time
but I didn't start the thread. Yes, it's a shitty thing to do, if it was done. But I don't find that act by itself to be horribly egregious, all things considered.

Forum List

Back