Kathleen Sebelius admits

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Either take what we get or give us what you get.

Kathleen Sebelius: I'm Not Signing Up for Obamacare 1-800-Politics.com

October 23, 2013 |
In an interview with CNN Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius was grilled on the disaster that is the Obamacare website. Sebelius was asked if she had signed up for Obamacare and she said, “I haven’t tried to sign up for Obamacare, because I already have insurance”.

Of course Secretary Sebelius isn’t going to voluntarily give up her superior healthcare coverage and enroll in Obamacare. She knows full well government-run healthcare is less efficient, more expensive and there will be a lower quality of care. The Obama admin, their liberal cronies, and anyone who had enough power lobbied for an exemption and got the hell out of Dodge. Typical double-standard of the Left. The truth is Obamacare was just a Trojan horse for the Obama administration and liberal establishment to gain more control over our lives.

Last edited:
Why should she?

ACA is for those who don't have it, couldn't get it, or couldn't afford it.

What an idiot OP.

Either take what we get or give us what you get.

Kathleen Sebelius: I'm Not Signing Up for Obamacare 1-800-Politics.com

October 23, 2013 |
In an interview with CNN Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius was grilled on the disaster that is the Obamacare website. Sebelius was asked if she had signed up for Obamacare and she said, “I haven’t tried to sign up for Obamacare, because I already have insurance”.

Of course Secretary Sebelius isn’t going to voluntarily give up her superior healthcare coverage and enroll in Obamacare. She knows full well government-run healthcare is less efficient, more expensive and there will be a lower quality of care. The Obama admin, their liberal cronies, and anyone who had enough power lobbied for an exemption and got the hell out of Dodge. Typical double-standard of the Left. The truth is Obamacare was just a Trojan horse for the Obama administration and liberal establishment to gain more control over our lives.

Same reason Papa Obama sends his kids to a private school then denies
poor black children from attending the same school by taking away future school vouchers

Don't worry Papa Obama apologists will come along

• Banned
Why should she?

What an idiot OP.

Hey stupid. It's called practicing what you preach. All the health care policies for federal workers should have been cancelled like my policy was. Let them fight the exchanges like i'm doing. THINK YOU HATEFILLED HYPOCRITE.

concern-troll.jpg

You mean like those who had health insurance and had it cancelled because it didnt meet Ocare specs?

Oh no

Don't feed the 'concern troll'
:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Why should she?

What an idiot OP.

Hey stupid. It's called practicing what you preach. All the health care policies for federal workers should have been cancelled like my policy was. Let them fight the exchanges like i'm doing. THINK YOU HATEFILLED HYPOCRITE.

It is not for folks who can already afford it.

How is that hateful?

the article in the OP is a lie.

all of our health insurance plans must now comply with the ACA.

Exchange plans and non-exchange plans.

we're all in the same boat now.

the article in the OP is a lie.

How is it a lie? She was asked if she was signing up fpr Obamacare adn she answered No, she already had health insurance. There is no lie. I mean, SIbelious is a lying piece of shit, true. But the article is not a lie. Link to proof?

Roger that comrade. One big craptastic pile of steaming collectivist utopian unicorn pixie dust.

We have an excellent BCBS policy but now the premiums and deductibles are going up due in no part to the mandatory "essential coverage" rules of Obamascare.

I'm so glad that now my post menopausal wife will have to pay for in vitro fertilization, maternity and newborn care coverage in her new policy. We're real happy about that.

After looking into the penalties, I got a kick out of this: It's estimated 6 million people will be fined for not complying with Obamacare guidelines on their 2014 tax returns. Will it be a fine or a tax? No. The money taken from you will be a "shared responsibility payment".

You can't make this stuff up. Thanks Obama voters.

Last edited:
Why should she?

What an idiot OP.

Are you f*king stupid or something? The ACA is for those that don't have, can't get or can't afford a presidential waiver. Never mind they were perfectly happy with their insurance plans they don't get to keep it unless they get a waiver from president shamwow.

Forum List

Back