Karl Rove on Romney

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
The O'Reilly Factor : FOXNEWSW : September 19, 2012 8:00pm-9:00pm PDT : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Sorry I can't find the video all together but pick up at the 3 minute mark and play through until the 9 minute mark.

If I can find a better one, I'll update this.

Rove makes some good points and personally I think Romney better wake the hell up. He should be way out in front.

But I digress, listen to the clips and see what you think.

Update : Here's the talking points that preceded Rove. Still working to find the Rove video.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreil...a-bad-week-for-mitt-romney/?playlist_id=87796

Last edited:
It's absolutely hilarious to watch all the Establishment hacks who INSISTED on nominating Romney because he was "electable" now treat him like the bastard child from the bordello.

You usually don't see this kind of fingerpointing until after the election.

This children, is the tragedy of Mitt Romney. Now, I've made no secret of the fact I despise Romney. But I really do think, deep down, he is closer to what he was in Massachusetts, a moderate governor who really thinks government needs to work smarter, not be abolished. Yet he has to drink the TEA and appeal the people he has to appeal to.

And now his epitath will be a guy who lost a winnable election because he had to drink the tea.

Forum List

Back