Kari Lake loses last court case to overturn Arizona Governor's vote

You tell someone else what their job is. It falls on deaf ears here.

You made that up as evidence by your inability to prove it's true. Kinda like how you claim the 2020 election was stolen. You made that up too and you also can't prove your claims about that either.

You made that up as evidence by your inability to prove it's true. Kinda like how you claim the 2020 election was stolen. You made that up too and you also can't prove your claims about that either.
I made nothing up. You are the one promoting the fantasy. Any objective honest person knows the 2020 was stolen.

They cannot be proven because our very corrupt government will not allow it. Everyone knows that. You too, you lying asshole.

False. They can't be proven because they're not true. Shit, you can't even prove it on this forum. And that's after 2 1/2 years of looking.

False. They can't be proven because they're not true. Shit, you can't even prove it on this forum. And that's after 2 1/2 years of looking.
Those huge percentage ballot drops for Biden never happened? Trump did not get 12 million more votes than 2016? Three states did not try to decertify the election?

Kari Lake if you are reading this, you are an embarrassment to my Republican Party. And to all you Republicans that believe in this rigging and stolen election stuff, you are an embarrassment as well.

Remember who is willing to argue there was no large Election Fraud in 2020.

The same people who believed MSNBC CNN ABC etc. for 5 years that Trump had hookers pee on him in Moscow (and about 100 other fake news stories) Turns out Trump was never near that hotel. Yet nary a peep of humiliation or apology out of these lowIQ sapsuckers. They have zero integrity or moral compass. Horrible human beings 100%.

Without exposing and punishing those involved:

1. Housing bust
2. Russian hoax
3. Climate hoax
4. 2020 2022 Election Fraud
5. Fauchi Flu
6. J6 phony Courts
Many many other big issues.

No sense worrying about US GOVT. There is no USA anymore. DC allowed takeover by American enemies. DC used AZ GA PA MI WI to finish the takeover. You dont come back from that "lead free".

Kari Lake if you are reading this, you are an embarrassment to my Republican Party. And to all you Republicans that believe in this rigging and stolen election stuff, you are an embarrassment as well.

It's not your Republican Party anymore, it's Trump's.

Trump won, Lake won, the elections were rigged, and January 6 was nothing but an unsupervised Capitol tour, not an "insurrection."

Trump won, Lake won, the elections were rigged, and January 6 was nothing but an unsupervised Capitol tour, not an "insurrection."
Trump lost, Lake lost, see the pattern?
It is my Republican party. I and other Republicans voted Trump out. We are taking it back from the ilk such as yourself.
Trumpists, MAGAs, MAGAt's insurrectionists, redneck, racists, whatever you want to call it, I don't want nothing to do with it.
Get, be gone asinego.

And Germany won WW II, they was robbed. The war was rigged.

Right ?

Forum List

Back