Kari Lake Hands Fake News Reporter List Of 150 Dems Who Have Denied Elections When Called 'Election Denier'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Lake completely shut down fake news reporter not ready for this...

SUPERSTAR

much more to come from this one.

I wish many in the Borg collective would open up their eyes to see just how much hypocrisy the left have but, alas, that's why they are the Borg collective.

Is it a legitimate list? Over how many years? We can find 150 Republican deniers in a matter of hours!

Her opponent is afraid to debate her.

Katie Hobbs running away from a debate with Kari Lake is the debacle that just won't die​

If Katie Hobbs loses, remember Oct. 12 – the day she ran away from confronting Kari Lake.

Democrats in Arizona are known for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, but Hobbs’ refusal to debate her opponent on Wednesday represents a new level of political malpractice.

It’s right up there with David Garcia, who while running for governor in 2018 gave a speech in which he waxed poetic. “Just imagine, no wall,” he said. “No wall in southern Arizona.”

From your link: When asked about the 2020 election, Lake pulled out a stack of pages filled with Democrats denying elections since the year 2000, stating, “If you’re going to start throwing around terms like election denier, let’s remember who the other election deniers were. Hillary Clinton and all the Democrats.”

Um...retard? Hillary conceded the election on November 9, 2016.

Stop drinking Kari Lake's piss. You look really stupid.

From your link: When asked about the 2020 election, Lake pulled out a stack of pages filled with Democrats denying elections since the year 2000, stating, “If you’re going to start throwing around terms like election denier, let’s remember who the other election deniers were. Hillary Clinton and all the Democrats.”

Um...retard? Hillary conceded the election on November 9, 2016.

Stop drinking Kari Lake's piss. You look really stupid.

CNN lies.

You must have some hots for Kari, fantasizing about drinking her piss! Not my cup of tea, but you do you.

Last edited:
It is stunning to see you are so retarded you deny Clinton conceded the election on November 9, 2016.

Positively stunning.

You have been gaslighted so severely, you are now mentally ill.
Quote me denying that KKKillery KKKlinton conceded, bitch.

It says in that one ad that Kari Lake favors defunding the police!

I know it's a dimrat ad but is it true? Dims are like the proverbial broken clock, ya know..

Forum List

Back