Kamala to abolish the Right to Work

That has been misnamed from the start. They call it "Right to Work" when it is really "Right to Work For Less".
So, who's right? "Everyone wants to be a millionaire (and we can make it happen with other people's money)" or "I just want a job (and do not want to be obligated to someone else for throwing a lot of 'free' crumbs of welfare at me)"?

The left doesn't get it about people's pride in self-rule, self-discipline, and flat-out refusal to accept Trojan horses from the DNC promise box mixed with distrust for all the lying that goes on to pick one man's pocket and pack another's. :aug08_031:

WTF are you talking about? If it wasn't for collective bargaining, we wouldn't have a 5 day work week, work site safety, or the right to be treated fairly.

And she is planning to do it on a false premise, that the Right to Work is a barrier to Big Labor organizing workplaces or striking.

The beloved RTW doesn't stop anyone from joining a union, or any union from pressing forward for a representation election. In fact I would say it makes it EASIER for a union to prevail in an election as the workers know that they won't have to join or pay dues in a right to work situation. They can give the union exclusive bargaining rights, and see what kind of contract they negotiate before paying up.

Kamala Harris Vows To End Right-To-Work Laws
And they can do it all for free, what a country....

Even in compulsory union states, workers aren't forced to join to pay dues until the contract is negotiated- so they do it all "for free" in every location.

What kind of country forces people to join an organization they don't wish to belong to? Would you like it as a lib if you were forced to join the NRA or Operation Rescue?
That is not how unions work in the US.

Sure it is. If you are working in a Compulsory Union state, you must pay dues if your employer has a union contract.

If you don't, the Union will insist you be fired, and its all legal.

Suppose the NRA decided to open a Union Division to boost membership and signed a contract with your employer, forcing libs to pay NRA dues? That would be wrong too.

Big Labor is a political, a left wing political, outfit in America- and that's the reason for Kamala's advocacy for a big payday for them.

That has been misnamed from the start. They call it "Right to Work" when it is really "Right to Work For Less".
So, who's right? "Everyone wants to be a millionaire (and we can make it happen with other people's money)" or "I just want a job (and do not want to be obligated to someone else for throwing a lot of 'free' crumbs of welfare at me)"?

The left doesn't get it about people's pride in self-rule, self-discipline, and flat-out refusal to accept Trojan horses from the DNC promise box mixed with distrust for all the lying that goes on to pick one man's pocket and pack another's. :aug08_031:

WTF are you talking about? If it wasn't for collective bargaining, we wouldn't have a 5 day work week, work site safety, or the right to be treated fairly.

That bullshit, bulldog.

The vast majority of Americans- 93%- are proudly Scab and most have all of those benefits and more.

Whether it's government or unions, liberals are always looking for someone to take their money and then tell them what to do. Sheep.
That's not what I see. I see wealthy lefties taking gummint freebies for personal enrichment, then raising taxes on poor folks and seniors on fixed incomes, and making sure truly poor people get the worst of the worst in benefits from them. And they're madder than a hell hatter if someone notices them screwing the poor out of something someone else has provided SPECIFICALLY for fatherless babies whose only support is a young, poor mother with zero assets. I see it out here where the rubber hits the road, and I loathe it with all my being. There are actually laws against diverting assets designated for underprivileged people being taken by skimmers. And the skimmers disappear before getting caught in their small deceptions to skim off the good that was designated to the destitute, and do it as often as they can get away with it, and these particular liberals have pure passioned hatred for anybody who stands in their greedy way. They're pure sickening.

You're a totalitarian. You want government to dictate things that free people in a free market can sort out for themselves.

You're a totalitarian. You want government to dictate things that free people in a free market can sort out for themselves.

Is that what I want? How long have I wanted that? I would have never known I wanted those things unless you told me. Tell me more.

Kamala is a real idiot.

LEFTISM IN A NUTSHELL:

Screen-Shot-2019-05-01-at-9.02.45-AM-600x362.png

Forum List

Back