Kamala Harris vows to impose sweepinng gun conntrol plan nvia executive action

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Kamala Harris Vows To Impose Sweeping Gun-Control Plan Via Executive Action
Monday night’s CNN Town Hall was one of the first opportunities for the top Democratic presidential contenders to come together and share their views on allowing child rapists, terrorists and murderers to vote, and other formerly radical policies that have somehow found their way into the Democratic mainstream.

The democratic ------ are working double hard to trigger a civil war , they are going to use the gguns to kick it off , by attempting the taking of them, try taking them bitch watch Americans realize wtf you did, and watch how fast your fkn ass is throw out you traitorous pos BITCH
yeah watch what happen next you hypocritical bitch, we will start with you giving yours up first c....

Any such action would be ignored. In any case, it's academic because Harris has a lab rat's chance to become president.

The stuff she is pushing for are all covered by existing Federal gun control law. She's trying to appeal to the ignorant, and uninformed that don't know that.

Any such action would be ignored. In any case, it's academic because Harris has a lab rat's chance to become president.

Careful. That's exactly what I said about Trump and danged if he didn't make it.

I said the same thing at first, then watched him pick off the establishment candidates one by one. Harris is up against far different interparty forces.

Funny thing is her plan is going to fall apart like in Chicago where they are the toughest city. If you want guns control law abiding people are in control. But whenever you use the criminal then you are a threat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back