Kamala Harris Has the Lowest Approval Rating of a First Year VP in Over 30 Years. Wow.

trump and pence left one hell of a mess. Cleaning it up will take years. Why would you support two little whores like trump and pence? They never even honored our Constitution and our laws. Both are authoritarians. I will never, ever support an authoritarian. No way. No religious cults, either.

You don't, huh? Is that why you continue to support a guy who was told by Supreme Court judges that eviction moratoriums have to be passed by Congress and not made up out of thin air by the CDC, then ignored them and did it anyway? If you haven't done it, read the Constitution yourself. All laws have to be passed by the House, Senate and signed into law by the President. We don't allow bureaucracies to make laws and fines in this country. That's unconstitutional.

Lysistrata
Trump and Pence left the country in pretty good shape except for the Chinese virus. Before that very convenient virus this country was doing great.

UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

Hope your not hoping for the same from Bidumb. Cause you ain't going to get it. The country will be lucky to survive four year of the Bidumb/Harris shit show.

Oh and Trump was an America first guy all the way. He respected the Constitution as all Presidents should. I doubt Bidumb even know what the Constitution is.
I will not be ruled by authoritarians and vagina sniffers. You seem to love the thought. trump and pence never respected anything. You seem to like dirty people.

Lysistrata
LMAO You are a hoot.

Seems you approve of Bidumb penchant for little girls and sniffing hair and you like to make up lies about Trump and Pence.

Keep going. You might convince yourself your lies are true.

Yep. I guess not even Dims like Kamala. Go figure, right? The only first year VP with a lower approval rating was Al Gore back in 1993. When you're competing with Al Gore for least popular you know you've hit rock bottom.

Key Quote: "In the latest survey, pollster Bill McInturff pointed out her low positive rating, at 37%, and tweeted this morning, “VP Harris has lowest feeling thermometer of any first year VP going back to Gore in 1993 with an unprecedented ‘very negative’ rating on @NBCNews survey tracking.”

The survey put her positive rating below former Vice Presidents Al Gore, Dick Cheney, Joe Biden, and Mike Pence."

Is this who the Dims are counting on once Biden is shown the door? Discuss.

We the People are racist against psychopaths I guess.

You don't, huh? Is that why you continue to support a guy who was told by Supreme Court judges that eviction moratoriums have to be passed by Congress and not made up out of thin air by the CDC, then ignored them and did it anyway? If you haven't done it, read the Constitution yourself. All laws have to be passed by the House, Senate and signed into law by the President. We don't allow bureaucracies to make laws and fines in this country. That's unconstitutional.
I've read the Constitution. I've had two courses in it. Read up on rulemaking. The Administrative Procedure Act. The APA. trump and pence rammed through midnight rules, especially those desired by right-wing religious cults. This is totally unacceptable.

How can you say this after trump and pence? They are the ultimate in disgrace. True pigs. Filth. trump and pence should never show their faces in the United States ever again. I would love to slap both of them silly and spit on them. Why? Because I am an American.
^ An American who should consider a switch to decaf...

She's not pence, thank Goddess.
Pence had lower approval rating...

1629988562067.png

Black VP has low rating in the US by a subsection? Shocking I tell ya. Shocking.

Black VP has low rating in the US by a subsection? Shocking I tell ya. Shocking.
Whoopie Goldberg is rubbing her massive twat against Kamala in a scissors encounter. Whoopie had several abortions. Do you understand that? Does it reverberate in your skull? It is not hat people screw up, it is that people screw up and get paid for it!

Forum List

Back