Kamala Harris Claimed Americans Don't Want To See A Food Fight at Debate

For the next debate each candidate should be given a large bowl of mash potatoes. Ratings would be off the charts.

Horseface Harris obviously memorized that line and had it ready to go in addition to her sob story that White children were not allowed to play with her because their parents did not like half-Tamil India and half-Jamaican like herself. Harris had a very tough childhood apparently! Very sad! The fake news MSM/DNC looks they are going to go with Horseface Harris, assuming individuals in on the coupe attempt such as Micheal Obama or Crooked Hillary do not feel compelled to emerge from the shadows. :p

Last edited:
You know, I'd actually have SOME respect for them if they just had a PIE FIGHT (ala The Three Stooges) instead of regurgitating the Communist Manifesto for Virtue Signalers.

Horseface Harris obviously memorized that line and had it ready to go in addition to her sob story that White children were not allowed to play with her because their parents did not like half-Tamil India and half-Jamaican like herself. Harris had a very tough childhood apparently! Very sad! The fake news MSM/DNC looks they are going to go with Horseface Harris, assuming individuals in on the coupe attempt such as Micheal Obama or Crooked Hillary do not feel compelled to emerge from the shadows. :p

America is not going to elect an angry, railing Black Woman President.

The only ticket that had a chance to even pretend to defeat Trump was Biden and Harris teaming up.

Now that wet dream is off the table with Harris slapping Biden over a nuanced response to his past working with other Democrat losers for the better good. She actually thinks she can be the nominee. Good luck with that, Harris.

Along with a campaign poster showing every candidate holding up their hand in support of paying for illegal aliens' healthcare it is all but a clown show from here on out.

For the next debate each candidate should be given a large bowl of mash potatoes. Ratings would be off the charts.

It would be hard to beat the ratings from Wednesday and Thursday. On Wednesday, 15.3 million watched on TV and over 9 million watched the live stream. Thursday's numbers were even higher. Doesn't look like that obese orange fool can count on the complacency of his last election.

It would be hard to beat the ratings from Wednesday and Thursday. On Wednesday, 15.3 million watched on TV and over 9 million watched the live stream. Thursday's numbers were even higher. Doesn't look like that obese orange fool can count on the complacency of his last election.
Everybody loves a train wreck.
upload_2019-6-28_20-16-3.gif

It was a good turn out, but it wasn’t even close to the RNC debates when The Orange man first took the stage.

Wednesday's debate ratings still fell far short of the Trump-fueled records for Republican primary debates that were set in 2015. Trump's first time on the debate stage, in August 2015, helped attract 24 million viewers to Fox News. His second time, the following month, helped draw 23 million viewers to CNN.

NBC debate ratings: More than 15 million viewers tuned into the first Democratic debate - CNN

Well of course tv couch potatoes make all the difference in your mind. That works for me.

Well of course tv couch potatoes make all the difference in your mind. That works for me.
I watched it, I guess that makes me a Dem voter.

Forum List

Back