Kaiser Permanente Backs Off Patient Mask Mandate After Non-Compliance

Comply1.jpg

Giving in to the trump Nazis refusal to protect others is just fine. But, with COVID season approaching and three new variants discovered, the trump Nazis entering any KP facility should be required to sign a contract absolving Kaiser Permanente of all responsibility if they contract COVID and/or die from the disease. Thirty seconds at the front desk is all the time needed.

Fair is fair.

Giving in to the trump Nazis refusal to protect others is just fine. But, with COVID season approaching and three new variants discovered, the trump Nazis entering any KP facility should be required to sign a contract absolving Kaiser Permanente of all responsibility if they contract COVID and/or die from the disease. Thirty seconds at the front desk is all the time needed.

Fair is fair.

It’s an election year and they found three new variants?
I’m shocked!
Wait and see how much racism they’re going to find. It’s everywhere I tell you! Everywhere!

I live across the street from the hospital. Two residents are in there, in ICU (my apt complex is senior housing). One is accessible, the other is not. The one accessible said one wing of the ICU has been closed off. No patients to fill it.
I guess the dancing nurses are out of entertainment vids.

Fair is fair.

NO-ONE is RESPOSIBLE for "PROTECTING" you!!! :eusa_hand:

KP is deeply in bed with the government.

They're also full of shit politically.

I wouldn't work there again even if they paid me 10 million bucks a year. No thanks.

I seriously doubt they'd hire you again, if in fact you ever worked there. Given your degree of animus towards your former employer, can we discern that they fired your ignorant ass??? If so, I doubt they'll be offering you so much as a minimum wage job in future.

Fair is fair.

Be afraid. Very afraid!

Fair is fair.

Protect? N95s can expose to dangerous compounds and are linked to seizures and cancer.

Forum List

Back