Justified Murder.

Doesn't disturb me one bit.

I hope he is successful.

Are you saying you think someone who presents that defense should be acquitted when he shoots an abortion provider dead? Unprovoked? In a church setting???

If you knew for a unquestionable fact that someone was going to kill an innocent person who had no way of defending themselves and when you went to the authorities, they said since no crime has been committed, there was nothing they could do, would you be willing to kill that person to save an innocent life?

So fetuses are worth taking a doctor's life away.

Here's the problem. if you want to call him a murderer, he's a contract killer who's hired by the pregnant woman who's asking for it. And she'll find another provider now.

So what's your answer to that? Kill her too and hope you can shovel the fetus out of her womb and put her on life support?

You and anyone else justifying this homicide are not pro-life. You're a murderer of a different order. Much like the people who support "honor killings" of women who allegedly disgrace a family with a sexual affair.

Last edited:
Are you saying you think someone who presents that defense should be acquitted when he shoots an abortion provider dead? Unprovoked? In a church setting???

If you knew for a unquestionable fact that someone was going to kill an innocent person who had no way of defending themselves and when you went to the authorities, they said since no crime has been committed, there was nothing they could do, would you be willing to kill that person to save an innocent life?

Here's the problem. if you want to call him a murderer, he's a contract killer who's hired by the pregnant woman who's asking for it. And she'll find another provider now.

So what's your answer to that? Kill her too and hope you can shovel the fetus out of her womb and put her on life support?

You and anyone else justifying this homicide are not pro-life. You're a murderer of a different order. Much like the people who support "honor killings" of women who allegedly disgrace a family with a sexual affair.

I noticed you avoided the question...here it is again.

If you knew for a unquestionable fact that someone was going to kill an innocent person who had no way of defending themselves and when you went to the authorities, they said since no crime has been committed, there was nothing they could do, would you be willing to kill that person to save an innocent life?​

I noticed you avoided the question...here it is again.

If you knew for a unquestionable fact that someone was going to kill an innocent person who had no way of defending themselves and when you went to the authorities, they said since no crime has been committed, there was nothing they could do, would you be willing to kill that person to save an innocent life?​

I would put the innocent person out of harm's way until he either breaks the door in or starts pulling a weapon and then it's him or me and the person I'm defending. A fetus is not a person though, and your question presents a false pretense in the context.

You won't get a straight answer Missouri. They won't except even the possibility that a fetus is a human being. It would interfere with their desire to screw around without consequences...

A fetus by the time a Woman realizes shes pregnant usually after she's missed that first period already has brain waves so their goes another lame argument.

Forum List

Back