Justice Thomas Should Step Down

Idiot that Simpleholic is, he can't even see what a fool he just made of himself.

"How do we know?" :cuckoo:

Moron, "how do we know" that Soros isn't finger fucking Kagan under her robes to influence her votes?

Damn, but Simpleholic is one stupid tool.

To whatever extent Justice Thomas' wife's Tea Party views concern you, you idiot, it is highly probable that a conservative jurist like Justice Thomas has already been "influenced" -- in the same general direction -- by his own political philosophy. It's not like he doesn't have a track record already, you nimrod. So if he votes in a case along conservative lines, you will not know if he has spoken with his wife about it at all.

Too bad for you.

The simple answer to your disgusting observation is that if the American people can't trust even Supreme Court Justices to behave without being overly influenced even by their spouses, then we might just as well rip up the Constitution. It means squat. "Everybody in the water and make up your own rules" would replace it.

Ah, Magoo, you stepped in it again! Thanks. We DON'T know, but we can (and except when you unduly partisan libs find it expedient to do otherwise) we always have trusted SCOTUS Justices to behave without being overly influenced by their spouses. And just as it is fucking stupid to ask "well how do we KNOW that conservative jurist 'A' isn't being unduly influenced?" so too it would be fucking stupid to ask "well how do we know liberal jurist 'B' isn't being influenced in some similar manner?" And that's the point. If my example is ridiculous, soo too was Simpleholic's idiot 'question."

And by the way, why don't you take your graphic insults somewhere else where like-minded fratboys will appreciate your garbage? Every time you post here, you stink it up.

Application rejected. I am not interested in your suggestions, Magoo. You are without credibility in my book, so your unsolicited "advice" has no value.

Your posts are generally just odious and odoriferous crap, by the way. You just lack the perspective necessary to appreciate how sanctimonious and dull you are, toots. :thup:

Such a big man.

The simple answer to your disgusting observation is that if the American people can't trust even Supreme Court Justices to behave without being overly influenced even by their spouses, then we might just as well rip up the Constitution. It means squat. "Everybody in the water and make up your own rules" would replace it.

Ah, Magoo, you stepped in it again! Thanks. We DON'T know, but we can (and except when you unduly partisan libs find it expedient to do otherwise) we always have trusted SCOTUS Justices to behave without being overly influenced by their spouses. And just as it is fucking stupid to ask "well how do we KNOW that conservative jurist 'A' isn't being unduly influenced?" so too it would be fucking stupid to ask "well how do we know liberal jurist 'B' isn't being influenced in some similar manner?" And that's the point. If my example is ridiculous, soo too was Simpleholic's idiot 'question."

And by the way, why don't you take your graphic insults somewhere else where like-minded fratboys will appreciate your garbage? Every time you post here, you stink it up.

Application rejected. I am not interested in your suggestions, Magoo. You are without credibility in my book, so your unsolicited "advice" has no value.

Your posts are generally just odious and odoriferous crap, by the way. You just lack the perspective necessary to appreciate how sanctimonious and dull you are, toots. :thup:

Such a big man.

More than a sanctimonious gasbag like you can ever understand, Magoo.

Poor Magoo doesn't wike it when anybody points out her sanctimony.

Here's a newsflash for you, gasbag: you can put me on "ignore." But until you do so, you will go on seeing my views expressed in my fashion regardless of how much that bothers poor widdle you.

In the meanwhile I see you were reduced to silence on the actual point. Good. You always come across as smarter than you really are when you zip it, toots. Keep up the good work! :clap2:

there are plenty of things to do besides become a lobbyist.

And one of them is TO become a lobbyist -- and thankfully -- your permission or approval is not required.

So if our presidents wife started a Soros lobbyist group?

You right wingers would be fully supportive of her doing that?

Seems like I recall some hillary talk from a while back about she should just be a presidents wife and not active in govt?

From whom? When? Link?

Such a big man.

Here's a newsflash for you, gasbag: you can put me on "ignore." But until you do so, you will go on seeing my views expressed in my fashion regardless of how much that bothers poor widdle you.

In the meanwhile I see you were reduced to silence on the actual point. Good. You always come across as smarter than you really are when you zip it, toots. Keep up the good work! :clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Justice Thomas is married to Virginia Thomas, who this past week announced she is opening a conservative lobbying shop, libertyinc.co. Virginia Thomas, a self-styled "ambassador to the Tea Party" creates a conflict for her husband in cases where she has represented one of the parties, and he should not hear such cases.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/05/us/politics/05thomas.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=thomas%20wife%20tea%20party&st=cse

But beyond that, his wife's ambition and extremist views make me uncomfy with Thomas hearing any further SCOTUS cases.

Thomas has been a controversial appointment since Day One and has not covered himself in glory since assuming his robes. I say it is time for him to resign altogether.

Thoughts?
Utter nonsense....His wife can be involved with what she wants, and the controversy was nothing more than slander, as is to be expected from some. The Tea Party is not radical get a grip.

Bull. Just the huge implication of impropriety should be enough for him to recuse himself, which is all anyone is asking. If Thomas refuses, he'll only be subject to more criticism, which the man cannot tolerate in the first place.

What on earth makes you say that? He's been criticized for the last 30 years, including a public sexual harassment hearing orchestrated by the crooked liberals...and so far, you haven't been able to do anything about him.

Maybe you all will just have to hire someone to take him out. You know you want to.

Such a big man.

Poor Lie ~~ All talk and no action.

images

Utter nonsense....His wife can be involved with what she wants, and the controversy was nothing more than slander, as is to be expected from some. The Tea Party is not radical get a grip.

Bull. Just the huge implication of impropriety should be enough for him to recuse himself, which is all anyone is asking. If Thomas refuses, he'll only be subject to more criticism, which the man cannot tolerate in the first place.

What on earth makes you say that? He's been criticized for the last 30 years, including a public sexual harassment hearing orchestrated by the crooked liberals...and so far, you haven't been able to do anything about him.

Maybe you all will just have to hire someone to take him out. You know you want to.

You just keep getting goofier and goofier. Take him out? Holy shit, woman, chill. :cuckoo:

Such a big man.

images

You have me confused with you, toots. You, all mouth and precious little thought, really are a dufus.

So, stop projecting. Your feelings of inadequacy are perfectly justified. But nobody needs to see you constantly playing with your valid insecurity all the time in that public way of yours.

You, Magoo, are merely pissed at God because you know you are a cross between

Jeanine Garfalo
janeane-garofalo-e1287064151415.jpeg

and Helen Thomas:
helen-thomas-ugly-e1287361563103.jpeg

Last edited:
Justice Thomas is married to Virginia Thomas, who this past week announced she is opening a conservative lobbying shop, libertyinc.co. Virginia Thomas, a self-styled "ambassador to the Tea Party" creates a conflict for her husband in cases where she has represented one of the parties, and he should not hear such cases.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/05/us/politics/05thomas.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=thomas%20wife%20tea%20party&st=cse

But beyond that, his wife's ambition and extremist views make me uncomfy with Thomas hearing any further SCOTUS cases.

Thomas has been a controversial appointment since Day One and has not covered himself in glory since assuming his robes. I say it is time for him to resign altogether.

Thoughts?

He should be removed because he has an extremist wife? Not good enough. Anyone can be influenced by their spouse or friends or whatever.

Nobody's asking for his removal. Pay attention.
I might be, by the time all this dirt comes out. He may be guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors!

images

You have me confused with you, toots. You, all mouth and precious little thought, really are a dufus.

So, stop projecting. Your feelings of inadequacy are perfectly justified. But nobody needs to see you constantly playing with your valid insecurity all the time in that public way of yours.

You, Magoo, are merely pissed at God because you know you are a cross between

Jeanine Garfalo
janeane-garofalo-e1287064151415.jpeg

and Helen Thomas:
helen-thomas-ugly-e1287361563103.jpeg

avt4.gif

Supernothing doth protest too much, me thinks.
Hee hee...

Justice Thomas lied. His public statements are belied by documents he signed seeking reimbursement.
This is the issue, is mendacity sufficient to call for the resignation or impeachment of a supreme court justice?

Forum List

Back