Justice Scalia called racist by idiot Harry Reid

When you make a broad generalization about a certain group of people of the same race, and you attribute that generalization to the fact they are all of the same race, despite that fact that the broad generalization cannot be applied to all of that race,

that is racist by definition. That's what racist means.
Except that he was discussing affirmative action and underqualified types getting the nod due to their race.

LOL, libs!

That's not what he was talking about.

Scalia just stated the obviousl. When a kid with a 550 math SAT gets into Cal Tech, he's almost sure to flunk out. If he'd gone to Ohio State, he'd have done fine.

The liberal answer to this is to use affirmative action grading to make sure the blacks. pass. That's what is done in HS and thats why america has an epidemic of black HS graduates who read at the 3rd grade leve.

btw, Scalia is there to decide the constitutionality of the law, with his personal biases set aside.

According to the constitution judges have no authority to repeal or rewrite laws. If you think a law is unconstitutional, go to congress to get it changed.

Of course Scalia's comments were racist.
Nope....just realistic.

That's what racism is today.....being honest.
Shootspeeders and mudslide are examples that we are not all equal. To say so would be a lie.
Shoot and mud have extremely diminished intelligence. They are in desperate need of the government program, DAHP, dumbshit, asshole help program.
There is a waiting list to get into DAHP but speed and mud are showing DA symptoms that could get them in right away.

[
Shoot and mud have extremely diminished intelligence. They are in desperate need of the government program, DAHP, dumbshit, asshole help program.
There is a waiting list to get into DAHP but speed and mud are showing DA symptoms that could get them in right away.

HAHAHA. More namecalling. I love watching you go ballistic.

[

HAHAHA. More namecalling. I love watching you go ballistic.
I am not ballistic, I am honestly concerned for your welfare and the welfare of the USA. There are support groups for people that are DA. Once you admit you are a DA it will be a big relief for you and your family. You will be on your way to healing.

Forum List

Back