Justice Department Demands Florida Stop Purging Voter Rolls

And because they are removing dead and illegal voters, you guys are having a cow. Why is that?

OMG, several citizens were inconvenienced...

Florida officials said they were trying to remove non-citizens from the voting rolls, but a flawed process led to several U.S. citizens being asked to prove their citizenship

and how hard is it to show you have citizenship?

OMG, several citizens were inconvenienced...

Florida officials said they were trying to remove non-citizens from the voting rolls, but a flawed process led to several U.S. citizens being asked to prove their citizenship

and how hard is it to show you have citizenship?

It's not hard at all to show your citizenship.

Why do I have to show ID if I start a new job?

Keep it up Holder, you're going to be holding your ankles in Federal Prison once Romney's people take over......

Liberals believe blacks are too stupid, too lazy or too cheap to get some form of ID, even if provided FREE like in some states with voter ID laws.

Blacks that vote for those liberals are stupid and lazy for going along with the liberal strereotypes of themselves.

Liberals believe blacks are too stupid, too lazy or too cheap to get some form of ID, even if provided FREE like in some states with voter ID laws.

Blacks that vote for those liberals are stupid and lazy for going along with the liberal strereotypes of themselves.

Anyone who votes for libtards are stupid and lazy or self destructive... pick one.

White conservatives are the kings of voter suppression. They are scared.

I was hoping they'd jump on this. Jeezus, he was trying to purge 182,000 voters!

I see conservatives only value freedom when it applies to conservative voters.

Is there any data to support that all 182,000 voters were NOT white or conservative?

Yeah.... I wont be holding my breath. :doubt:

Forum List

Back