Justice Department Decides Not To Charge Officer Darren Wilson With Civil Rights Violations

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Justice Department Decides Not To Charge Officer Darren Wilson With Civil Rights Violations

The news is out there. Can we keep a discussion that isn't about Obama or holder?

Why? Holder's the one who stuck his worthless ass into the Ferguson mess in the first place. Mr. Race Card helped stir the pot on this one and now looks like a fool. Par for this administration.

Why? Holder's the one who stuck his worthless ass into the Ferguson mess in the first place. Mr. Race Card helped stir the pot on this one and now looks like a fool. Par for this administration.
He's hasn't fixed the case. He called for and allowed a process to proceed unhindered. What's the problem with the decision?

Its bad because it didnt turn out the way they thought it would. No charges but that only means that Holder "really w
anted to fix the case" :rolleyes: but he couldnt.

Back to topic: Holder will have to fabricate some different witnesses to get a different conclusion. I wouldn't put anything out of bounds for that sleazy, lying, racist asshole.

They use that line of reasoning everytime their predictions are wrong...which is often.

But will it make any difference at all to the nutters who are rabidly adamant the officer must do hard time?

Forum List

Back