Just When You Thought Joe Biden Couldn't Get Any Creepier, He Makes Yet Another Inappropriate Joke

just like they would with anybody else, dumb asss. Just the way they are going after trump for his criminal acts in the presidency and in the business world and the way he bragged about attacking women because he is so rich and how he can get away with it and the 17 plus women who have accused him no surprise there either. But you idiots don't give a damn. You are unbelievable chumps of a total con man, stupid. Oops brainwashed functionally stupid... Politically of course...
Trump never bragged about attacking women. You believe MSM lies.

The hell she did, you ridiculous chump. lol
The mainstream media have been suggesting Ashley Biden’s diary is fake news, but the Department of Justice has just charged two people with conspiring to traffic the diary in which the Joe Biden’s daughter details her experience of having “inappropriate showers” with her father as a young girl.

Pathetic lie there boing boing boy. It certainly does say that. Your lying about it also says some things about you. None of them good Cletus. She stated that she was likely molested, though the memory of it is buried under years of drug abuse and the like.
Oh goodie my biggest fan is joining in! Welcome :)

You’re wrong per usual. She said she showered with her dad. Like most families do with small children. Nothing about touching or molestation by her father. This is also from a stolen diary written while she was in rehab so context of everything is missing. Y’all really are desperate aren’t you?

Oh goodie my biggest fan is joining in! Welcome :)

You’re wrong per usual. She said she showered with her dad. Like most families do with small children. Nothing about touching or molestation by her father. This is also from a stolen diary written while she was in rehab so context of everything is missing. Y’all really are desperate aren’t you?
She’s wrote she was likely molested. Drugs and alcohol affecting the memory of Joe’s assaults. No, most families do NOT shower with girls her age at the time she writes about. Diary wasn’t stolen either. She left it behind upon leaving a rehab center. As she stated. I just easily proved you a lying moron again. You’re so desperate to defend this behavior. Keep flailing loser.

She’s wrote she was likely molested. Drugs and alcohol affecting the memory of Joe’s assaults. No, most families do NOT shower with girls her age at the time she writes about. Diary wasn’t stolen either. She left it behind upon leaving a rehab center. As she stated. I just easily proved you a lying moron again. You’re so desperate to defend this behavior. Keep flailing loser.
She wasn’t speaking about her father with the molestation line. You don’t know the age of the showers as she never mentioned it. You are making stuff up and the source of your info shows that your spewing false narratives. Shame on you

Never happened, dumbass. NO EVIDENCE, just garbage propaganda to make money off of fools like you.

Trump is going to prison or Russia because he is a lying scumbag criminal conman, obviously to everyone in the real world... Now being proved in so many ways it's ridiculous... Try reality for God's sake lol

The Biden diary is Russian disinformation!

The Biden diary is Russian disinformation!
I wouldn't think so, but I am sure their hackers and social media military center is all over it super duper. I bet you 1/4 of what you believe is from Russian Chinese Iranian garbage which is hard to tell from GOP garbage...They all want chaos and stupidity...

link to your garbage propaganda, super dupe? lol. Too bad the brainwashed have no shame whatsoever. God will not be amused.
There have been many links here to Ashley and what she said about her father. You're in denial.

The mainstream media have been suggesting Ashley Biden’s diary is fake news, but the Department of Justice has just charged two people with conspiring to traffic the diary in which the Joe Biden’s daughter details her experience of having “inappropriate showers” with her father as a young girl.

the two people were found guilty of stealing it. The whole thing is ridiculous, she says it's all ridiculous now, he says it's ridiculous, everybody says it's ridiculous except for your ridiculous propaganda, dupe.

I wouldn't think so, but I am sure their hackers and social media military center is all over it super duper. I bet you 1/4 of what you believe is from Russian Chinese Iranian garbage which is hard to tell from GOP garbage...They all want chaos and stupidity...
How do we know Biden even has a daughter named "Ashley"?

the two people were found guilty of stealing it. The whole thing is ridiculous, she says it's all ridiculous now, he says it's ridiculous, everybody says it's ridiculous except for your ridiculous propaganda, dupe.
Poor little dupe... :itsok:

Let's make no mistake here... the diary is real. At the very least it should make any American question Joe Biden's ability to raise functioning children. How old was she when she was in the shower naked with her father? Did Biden touch her inappropriately? We may never know the answer to those questions,...However we do know from the diary that she believed that during her younger years, Joe Biden did things that still haunt her, as the disturbed adult lady that she has grown into. Just look at her brother! Just look at Biden's creepy demeanor around children. Just consider Joe Biden swimming nude in front of his(female) secret service agents, that had to look at his wrinkly old schlong. Perhaps it is time for Biden supporters to give serious consideration to the facts that point to him as being a very creepy man.

Let's make no mistake here... the diary is real. At the very least it should make any American question Joe Biden's ability to raise functioning children. How old was she when she was in the shower naked with her father? Did Biden touch her inappropriately? We may never know the answer to those questions,...However we do know from the diary that she believed that during her younger years, Joe Biden did things that still haunt her, as the disturbed adult lady that she has grown into. Just look at her brother! Just look at Biden's creepy demeanor around children. Just consider Joe Biden swimming nude in front of his(female) secret service agents, that had to look at his wrinkly old schlong. Perhaps it is time for Biden supporters to give serious consideration to the facts that point to him as being a very creepy man.
There is an overwhelming body of evidence that Biden likes little girls. Videos of him pinching their nipples, sniffing hair, etc. Now we have his daughter's testimony that she took showers with him and she says, on retrospect, it seemed inappropriate. Pedophiles depend on their victims to be too young to know what is, and, what is not appropriate. That way they can get off feeling little girls up, sniffing their hair and getting off.

Last edited:
Well, this is fine.

Given the fact that his own daughter admitted that he "inappropriately" touched her in the shower, and this corrupt chucklenuts is all over social media sniffing children, I find this objectionable.

Bonus round:

Hey Dems, next time you want to steal an election and pretend we did it (cuz everyone knows you always project) - at least don't insert another brain dead potato.

Stop making shit up. You fucktards have no clue as to the context behind his comment. So you just make up some bullshit and think you are oh so clever when you parrot what you are told to parrot.

But you are just a flock of parroting retards.

Forum List

Back