Just when you think democrats can't get any more stupid...

...they do this. You can't make this up. They are holding their convention in a place that looks like Trump's hair. I kid you not.

fiserv-forum-tours-190321-93fb6c42c4.jpg

2020 Democratic National Convention - Wikipedia

Sorry.....I can't agree with the title of your thread.....I always think the democrats can get more stupid......and dangerous....and hateful.......and racist.....

...they do this. You can't make this up. They are holding their convention in a place that looks like Trump's hair. I kid you not.

Wait, you are comparing tRumps hair to that grotesque piece of architecture but Democrats are the dumb ones?
You have too much time on your hands Mikey.
These kinds of statements are why no one should ever waste any time with you lying sons of bitches.

Wait, you are comparing tRumps hair to that grotesque piece of architecture but Democrats are the dumb ones?
These kinds of statements are why no one should ever waste any time with you lying sons of bitches.
How is my comment any dumber than yours?

Please explain.

I'll wait.

And as always you are a liar.
What part of that was a lie?
Well, you marked my post funny Correll, can you answer the question?

To me? THe funny is that you are talking like a baby, while denying being stupid.

On some level, you know you are stupid, thus, you were lying

To me? THe funny is that you are talking like a baby, while denying being stupid.

"Talking like a baby" where?

"Talking like a baby" where?

In your post, where you can't say President Trump, like a grown up would say it.

So, you denying being stupid, is a stupid lie.

Forum List

Back