Just What Exactly Did Obama Do For Blacks?

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
OK. Eight years. He's over. He was touted to be the great Messiah who would heal the division and bring the people together. He was the great Black Hope. He was to look out for the Black people and create a more equitable society for them to compete.

I now ask, just what exactly did Obama do for Black folks?

OK. Eight years. He's over. He was touted to be the great Messiah who would heal the division and bring the people together. He was the great Black Hope. He was to look out for the Black people and create a more equitable society for them to compete.

Over the past eight years, President Barack Obama has worked to improve the lives of all Americans, including African Americans, by providing economic and educational opportunities, improving healthcare coverage, working to ensure that the criminal justice system is applied fairly to all citizens, and championing workforce development to ensure we continue to develop and retain the strongest, most productive workforce in the world. During this Administration, African Americans have made strides in many of these areas.
President Obama's Positive Track Record For Helping African Americans

He was black, that is all they know. The democrats (especially the black ones) have turned the black race into nothing but automatic votes.

They are a complete disaster and it has been by design.

The worst enemy to that block of automatic votes is some black guy who made it out of the ghetto through hard work.

Like a Herman Cain or Allen West or a Dr Ben Carson.

They are taken out and taken out quickly just due to the threat they pose to the enslaved minds of the democrat and RINO massas.

Over the past eight years, President Barack Obama has worked to improve the lives of all Americans, including African Americans, by providing economic and educational opportunities, improving healthcare coverage, working to ensure that the criminal justice system is applied fairly to all citizens, and championing workforce development to ensure we continue to develop and retain the strongest, most productive workforce in the world. During this Administration, African Americans have made strides in many of these areas.
The end of your error is over in less than 2 days....

I didn't make an error...I posted what a black journalist wrote about Oblama, if you can't accept it, it is not my error..

not enough. maybe he was too busy bailing us out from the republican fiscal policies.

I didn't make an error...I posted what a black journalist wrote about Oblama, if you can't accept it, it is not my error..
I was talking to you....:lol:

I was talking to you....:lol:
No shit Sherlock..

How about give quite a lot of them, health insurance. How about showing young black kids that it is possible to achieve the presidency. I'm sorry you feel he failed because he failed to make the Ku klux Klan and the Black Panthers sing Kum Ba Yah together.

He screwed them, he really did!

Do we all understand that if Democrats didn't foster racial division so successfully, that Black Americans would throw the Democrats under the bus instantly!

Obama did absolutely NOTHING for Black America, unless being proud the President is 1/2 the same color as you and can play golf, counts for something. He did more for illegal aliens, and they aren't even voting (supposedly) citizens. Blacks are taken for granted by Democraps, and Trump is correct to try an open a dialogue with them, as with blue collar workers. Get 30% of the Black vote, and 40% of the blue collar vote, and the Democraps are done for a long, long, looooooooong time!

Another view point-
As Obama Exits the White House, Never Forget His Destructive Imperialist Legacy | Black Agenda Report

not enough. maybe he was too busy bailing us out from the republican fiscal policies.
Which specific republican fiscal policies?

This will be good.

You ignorant fucking parrot.

Let's see. Look up who signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation. In 1995 Clinton also loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods.

In 2008 Booooosh warned 18 times to the democrat controlled Congress about the housing bubble and the democrat controlled Congress ignored them all. An election year and the mighty left wing lying press blamed it all on Booooosh.

You are an ignorant asshole. Worse a pathetic puppet. Go ahead, challenge me on the facts. I will be expecting you to deal with your cognitive dissonance by giggling.

Fucking loser

What was the unemployment rate for Black males prior to Obama's being elected President? What is the current unemployment rate among Black males after eight years of Obama?

What was the unemployment rate for Black males prior to Obama's being elected President? What is the current unemployment rate among Black males after eight years of Obama?
Try reading at the link, it tells you..

Forum List

Back