Russian Interference or Exposing Democrat Cheating?

Which is worse, Democrats cheating Bernie & Trump or the Russians exposing their cheating?

• Political parties cheating during a presidential election is the worst

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Russian hacking and wikileaks exposing democrat cheating is "interference" in an election

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
The democrats apparently won the spin contest for the wikileaks fallout showing that the DNC cheated both Bernie and Trump, and yet Trump gets blamed for "Russian Interference" throwing him the election causing him to be "illegitimate"?!

Debbie Wasserman Schultz was fired for cheating Bernie

Donna Brazille was fired for cheating Trump

Yet Trump is illegitimate because the democrats cheated and got caught???

Lets do a poll, which is worse, cheating or getting caught?

It's called a lie of omission, retard.

You think the RNC and the Trump camp are as pure as the driven snow?

Putin's leaks were selective.

The democrats apparently won the spin contest for the wikileaks fallout showing that the DNC cheated both Bernie and Trump, and yet Trump gets blamed for "Russian Interference" throwing him the election causing him to be "illegitimate"?!

What the DNC did was unethical and something they payed dearly for. What Putin did was influencing an election to get a specific candidate in office by using ILLEGAL not just unethical methods. A foreign power influenced the election, something that by it's very nature raises a serious national security question. Why would Putin risk the diplomatic backlash that would result from this act. There aren't very many possible answers to that question which are good for the US. So the difference between both acts. One unethical and internal party politics. And the second one, unethical, illegal and globally significant.

Collateral damage. They took one for the team. They weren't fired for cheating, they were fired for getting caught.

What the DNC did was unethical and something they payed dearly for. What Putin did was influencing an election to get a specific candidate in office by using ILLEGAL not just unethical methods. A foreign power influenced the election, something that by it's very nature raises a serious national security question. Why would Putin risk the diplomatic backlash that would result from this act. There aren't very many possible answers to that question which are good for the US. So the difference between both acts. One unethical and internal party politics. And the second one, unethical, illegal and globally significant.
So, Obama is a criminal too?
Obama-linked nonprofit filed for new IRS status after accusation of meddling in Israeli election

Obama-linked nonprofit filed for new IRS status after accusation of meddling in Israeli election
Read the article. Now first of, Where is the link to Obama? It says the state department gave a grant to an organization that funded a campaign directed against the Israeli PM. It failed to tie the grant being specifically granted for that purpose. As of yet it simply is an NGO that used some of it's money for that purpose. I somehow don't think it would be the first time an NGO uses money for purposes that they shouldn't (Trump foundation). Secondly using money to influence an election isn't the same as hacking private e-mail accounts. As a matter of fact it was and is a Republican caveat the money equals speech since it was a Republican supreme court that voted yes to super pacs. Thirdly as usual deflecting without answering the premise of my post is cheap.

Putin had nothing to do with the hacks of the e-mails....just a way for leftards to deflect and lamely attempt to direct the conversation away from what their party did. They are really nothing but commies at the very core.

Putin had nothing to do with the hacks of the e-mails....just a way for leftards to deflect and lamely attempt to direct the conversation away from what their party did. They are really nothing but commies at the very core.
Wow calling somebody commies because they are against the Russians, lol I see irony isn't dead.

I still don't believe that what Putin did had any effect on the election, both camps were entrenched and my basic premise is that this was simply a "change" election, and Trump was the obvious change candidate. So unless you can prove otherwise, there was no Russian "influence" I'm saying that other factors decided the election, such as:
1. Illegal server, missing emails, FBI should have indicted, pay-to-play, Benghazi, gun control, progressive agenda, and my favorite, if Russia is so bad why did she sell US uranium and pocket $145,000,000?
2. Trump wants: a war on drugs, illegals/wall, end unfair trade, law and order, CHANGE, replace Obamacare, see his agenda, and if Russia really wanted to sink Hillary they would have released the 30,000 classified emails hacked from her bathroom server.
3. As for your "national security question" due to the Russian hacking of the DNC, I'm calling bullshit. China hacked the F-35 plans and 21,000,000 HR records and there was ZERO fallout or sanctions. The DNC should have bought a Norton Security Suite instead of fireworks and there would have been no hacking. The blowup over the Russian hack is bullshit politics, otherwise China would be sanctioned too.

I could list many more factors that decided the 2016 election, but the point being that voters have MANY factors to influence their votes and the DNC hack wasn't as serious as her other failures. I'm still betting that the Trump team will not let this go and eventually the CIA and FBI will reach different conclusions.

Read the article. Now first of, Where is the link to Obama? It says the state department gave a grant to an organization that funded a campaign directed against the Israeli PM. It failed to tie the grant being specifically granted for that purpose. As of yet it simply is an NGO that used some of it's money for that purpose. I somehow don't think it would be the first time an NGO uses money for purposes that they shouldn't (Trump foundation). Secondly using money to influence an election isn't the same as hacking private e-mail accounts. As a matter of fact it was and is a Republican caveat the money equals speech since it was a Republican supreme court that voted yes to super pacs. Thirdly as usual deflecting without answering the premise of my post is cheap.
There's no link to Putin either, just the word of Obama hacks repeating what they were told. You're butthurt because Hillary's corruption was exposed and instead of blaming her for being a dishonest and corrupt candidate (or for being careless with her emails) you have to have a boogyman (Russia) to deflect from her corruption, even though any high school nerd could have been the one who gave the information to WikiLeaks. You need to come to terms with the fact that you had a criminal for a candidate and the criminal got caught being a criminal. Stop blaming everybody else for your flawed candidate's loss.

you should probably seek psychiatric help.... and dems didn't "cheat", wacko.

:cuckoo:

Wow calling somebody commies because they are against the Russians, lol I see irony isn't dead.

Was Russia "communist" when Hitlery signed of on Uranium 1? The cold war is over and Russia is no longer a communist nation that puts people in gulags and whisks dissidents away in the middle of the night. That can happen here in America now thanks to the NDAA. America is becoming what the USSR used to be. We have 70 plus congress people that are tied to communist organizations. Leftards are pissed at Russia because they defied the Barrypuppet and took on the very ISIS/ CIAl-qaeda in Syria armed by the west to take on Assad. I don't know what it's going to take to get people to wake the fuck up.

I still don't believe that what Putin did had any effect on the election, both camps were entrenched and my basic premise is that this was simply a "change" election, and Trump was the obvious change candidate. So unless you can prove otherwise, there was no Russian "influence" I'm saying that other factors decided the election, such as:
1. Illegal server, missing emails, FBI should have indicted, pay-to-play, Benghazi, gun control, progressive agenda, and my favorite, if Russia is so bad why did she sell US uranium and pocket $145,000,000?
2. Trump wants: a war on drugs, illegals/wall, end unfair trade, law and order, CHANGE, replace Obamacare, see his agenda, and if Russia really wanted to sink Hillary they would have released the 30,000 classified emails hacked from her bathroom server.
3. As for your "national security question" due to the Russian hacking of the DNC, I'm calling bullshit. China hacked the F-35 plans and 21,000,000 HR records and there was ZERO fallout or sanctions. The DNC should have bought a Norton Security Suite instead of fireworks and there would have been no hacking. The blowup over the Russian hack is bullshit politics, otherwise China would be sanctioned too.

I could list many more factors that decided the 2016 election, but the point being that voters have MANY factors to influence their votes and the DNC hack wasn't as serious as her other failures. I'm still betting that the Trump team will not let this go and eventually the CIA and FBI will reach different conclusions.
Although I do agree that the main theme was change here, and I am not someone who will say that I'm certain about anything if I can not proof it that the Russians succeeded in influencing the election. Which in the case of the hacks I can't. But you gloss over the main theme of my OP. WHY did Putin do it? In your 3rd point you are, I think trying to tell me that Putin wouldn't have expected this to have diplomatic fallout. The facts, (Obama did issue extra sanctions), As the severity. Trying to hack plans for a military plane is not as serious in the grand scheme as trying to influence the US election and thirdly Russia is already on the Western worlds shitlist. I can also add that it was an enormous risk Putin took. He kept on going to bat for him, after the news broke and all throughout one disastrous news cycle after another for Trump. Nation states don't take risks like that if the reward doesn't completely overshadow it's risk. On a personal note, thank you for not trying to deflect or dodge my post.

Last edited:

There's no link to Putin either, just the word of Obama hacks repeating what they were told. You're butthurt because Hillary's corruption was exposed and instead of blaming her for being a dishonest and corrupt candidate (or for being careless with her emails) you have to have a boogyman (Russia) to deflect from her corruption, even though any high school nerd could have been the one who gave the information to WikiLeaks. You need to come to terms with the fact that you had a criminal for a candidate and the criminal got caught being a criminal. Stop blaming everybody else for your flawed candidate's loss.
Russian hacking and the 2016 election, explained - CNNPolitics.com Read this. It states what the intelligence community knows. Btw both sides of the aisle confirm that Putin was behind it.

Was Russia "communist" when Hitlery signed of on Uranium 1? The cold war is over and Russia is no longer a communist nation that puts people in gulags and whisks dissidents away in the middle of the night. That can happen here in America now thanks to the NDAA. America is becoming what the USSR used to be. We have 70 plus congress people that are tied to communist organizations. Leftards are pissed at Russia because they defied the Barrypuppet and took on the very ISIS/ CIAl-qaeda in Syria armed by the west to take on Assad. I don't know what it's going to take to get people to wake the fuck up.
Russia | Country report | Freedom of the Press | 2016
Russia's opposition: who is left to take on Vladimir Putin?
https://www.quora.com/How-did-Putin-manage-to-circumvent-presidential-term-limits
Doesn't exactly look like a democratic powerhouse.

you should probably seek psychiatric help.... and dems didn't "cheat", wacko.

:cuckoo:

Okay Jillain, why did Debbie and Donna get fired then? Think hard...and provide a link to support your answer....if you can't you're stupid....

Although I do agree that the main theme was change here, and I am not someone who will say that I'm certain about anything if I can not proof it that the Russians succeeded in influencing the election. Which in the case of the hacks I can't. But you gloss over the main theme of my OP. WHY did Putin do it? In your 3rd point you are, I think trying to tell me that Putin wouldn't have expected this to have diplomatic fallout. The facts, (Obama did issue extra sanctions), As the severity. Trying to hack plans for a military plane is not as serious in the grand scheme as trying to influence the US election and thirdly Russia is already on the Western worlds shitlist. I can also add that it was an enormous risk Putin took. He kept on going to bat for him, after the news broke and all throughout one disastrous news cycle after another for Trump. Nation states don't take risks like that if the reward doesn't completely overshadow it's risk. On a personal note, thank you for not trying to deflect or dodge my post.

Why did Putin do the hack? That's easy, look at the fallout. The dems are whining about Trump being "illegitimate" and the Dems/DNC look like incompetent cheaters. Putin is playing both partisan sides against each other. The inauguration is supposed to be marred by protests and violence, and both parties have been weakened, thereby weakening the US generally. A weak US is always Putin's objective.

Forum List

Back