Just watched the Tlaib interview on CNN.

I saw it too. Is she a Muslim or is she black? She called herself a woman of color

What an obnoxious bitch. The only thing she's missing is a black ski mask and a can of pepper spray.
This far rightwing son-of-a-bitch is...
giphy.gif

I saw it too. Is she a Muslim or is she black? She called herself a woman of color
Damn youre ignorant. You dont have to be Black or Muslim to be a woman of color.

Define "color", dipshit.....white is a color, No? You are not a loser because of skin tint as that is simply a "cop-out"...you are a loser because you blame your failures (and those of the same tint of skin as you) on those that don't have the power you believe that they do to raise you up.

Rise above it, pull up your sagging britches and make your own way and stop expecting hand-outs.

Learn, grow....evolve.

Damn youre ignorant. You dont have to be Black or Muslim to be a woman of color.

So what is she?
Do a google search. Pretty sure they will tell you. She looks like she is probably Arab.

What "color" is Arab, Asclepias? Being that you consider yourself a bit of an expert on skin tint.....(snicker)

So what is she?
Do a google search. Pretty sure they will tell you. She looks like she is probably Arab.

What "color" is Arab, Asclepias? Being that you consider yourself a bit of an expert on skin tint.....(snicker)
Not pink like pig skin. A shade of brown. :rolleyes:

So what is she?

So, she is a negro??????

So what is she?

So, she is a negro??????
Whats a negro?

So what is she?

So, she is a negro??????
Whats a negro?

negro: a member of a dark-skinned group of peoples originally native to Africa south of the Sahara

So, she is a negro??????
Whats a negro?

negro: a member of a dark-skinned group of peoples originally native to Africa south of the Sahara
That was made up by a caucasoid so I dont use that word. We simply call ourselves Black, Pan African, African, etc and we dont have to be dark skinned.

So, she is a negro??????
Whats a negro?

That was made up by a caucasoid so I dont use that word. We simply call ourselves Black, Pan African, African, etc and we dont have to be dark skinned.

So she isn't a negro then?????

(snicker)

So, she is a negro??????
Whats a negro?

(snicker)
No such thing as a negro. Its a made up word by caucasoids. :rolleyes:

Well, Muslim isnt a color though. Plenty of white Muslims. Most likely shes Arabic or Persian

So, she is a negro??????
Whats a negro?

(snicker)

Not according to Webster's dictionary.......can you provide a link to a website dictionary for ebonics?:abgg2q.jpg:

Whats a negro?

(snicker)

Not according to Webster's dictionary.......can you provide a link to a website dictionary for ebonics?:abgg2q.jpg:
Webster was white too. Sorry. There is no dictionary that can convince me that negro is not a word made up by whites. :rolleyes:

(snicker)
No such thing as a negro. Its a made up word by caucasoids. :laughing0301:

Webster was white too. Sorry. There is no dictionary that can convince me that negro is not a word made up by whites.

United Negro College Fund | UNCF

Forum List

Back