"Just two weeks to flatten the curve" they said, "just get vaccinated" they said. Ontario reports 1,453 new COVID cases most since May

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Sorry, I hate to sound tinfoil hat, but I'm getting suspicious about these covid test results. How many false positives? How many are colds or the normal flu that the test is picking up? We are 90% vaccinated, still have to wear masks and have the ridiculous "Covid Passport" to prevent society from people like me (who has been cautious and mindful of others throughout).

As Lebron James tweeted, one of the rare times I agree with him; "Something is REAL (fish emoji) going on,"

Update: read some of the popular comments, even as CBC censors and shuts down open debate. People are getting suspicious and finally questioning the logic and the costs.

Ontario reported 1,453 new cases of COVID-19 on Friday, the most in more than six months, ahead of an expected announcement that the province will introduce stronger proof-of-vaccination measures to combat a surge in infections.

The government is dropping its tentative plan to end the provincial vaccine passport program in mid-January and will require all proof-of-vaccination certificates to include QR codes, a senior government source told CBC News.

Dr. Kieran Moore, Ontario's chief medical officer of health, is scheduled to formally announce the changes at a 2 p.m. ET news conference in Toronto. He is slated to be joined by Minister of Health Christine Elliott, according to her office.

Last edited:
It is because all the Trumpsters in Canada refuse to get vaccinated.

Besides, January 6th
The moon landing was faked, just to undermine the soviet utopia, the earth is flat, getting destroyed by human CO2 and "journalistic integrity" isn't really a punchline.

Forum List

Back