Just touched 2630 on the S&P.

Now we see how "firm the floor" is under the S&P 500. 2600 broken and we bounced around the 2580 low for the year before going back up a tad. I still think the Chinese CFO arrest could get ugly. Right now it's a lot of bluster from China trying to scare Canada.

Now we see how "firm the floor" is under the S&P 500. 2600 broken and we bounced around the 2580 low for the year before going back up a tad. I still think the Chinese CFO arrest could get ugly. Right now it's a lot of bluster from China trying to scare Canada.

They can't just detain a foreign national and not say why. Who in the DOJ called for this? They should hang for treason for trying to start WW3.

Well, the stock market dropped sharply after Trump said he would be happy to close down the government.

Tired of "winning" yet?

They can't just detain a foreign national and not say why. Who in the DOJ called for this? They should hang for treason for trying to start WW3.
I liked America being the world’s police more than how now we’re the mafia cover up guy for the world’s criminals.

Well, the stock market dropped sharply after Trump said he would be happy to close down the government.

Tired of "winning" yet?
No puts?

No need I bought the stocks that tend to go up in a downturn: utilities, REITs and specialty banks. Just as importantly their leverage is kept limited by law. Right now we have overleveraged industrials
Utilities are boring
REITs are boring
Royalty Trusts are semi-boring
banks are generally boring

Yeah an Eliot/Kondratiev wave is forming in China, possibly the EU and that will cause a US flight to safety prior to a major, 2000/2008, crash.

Forum List

Back