Just One Of 300,000

Unofficial estimates put the number of marchers attending today's Peoples Climate March at 300k. An impressive number.

My unbelievably perfect 18 y/o daughter was there among them. Thankfully, we've got no shortage of forward thinking........wise young people ready to do what's right for this planet and those who inhabit it.

One step at a time.

As I prefer an unpolluted environment and realize that if we ever get to the point where we have gone too far in befouling our global nest we may not realize it until AFTER the fact.

Therefore, I'm all in favor of doing what we can RIGHT NOW to clean up the environment as well as we can as long as it doesn't lead us into some hairbrained liberal nightmare scheme nor cost our business and industry and economic sectors a prohibitive amount of money or upset.

I don't know if the science is bogus or not. All I know is that if the Libs are right we are heading for big trouble unless we become more environmentally responsible.

If the science is wrong, I still think it is only prudent to live as greenly as is practical.

The overflow civilization outpost on Mars hasn't even been designed yet.

We have to survive HERE on Earth a long time before we have any realistic alternatives.

So let's stop the energy/environment/ecology infighting and get to work together.

Fuck. That was a lucid, well presented argument and it describes my feelings on the subject for the most part. We need to leave out the Mars part....but nobody is perfect.

How did that happen?

Unofficial estimates put the number of marchers attending today's Peoples Climate March at 300k. An impressive number.

My unbelievably perfect 18 y/o daughter was there among them. Thankfully, we've got no shortage of forward thinking........wise young people ready to do what's right for this planet and those who inhabit it.

One step at a time.

Is your daughter your avatar with the purple hair?

What does her sign say?

"Shits Oil Do Better???"

WTF???

That is not my daughter. And....it says "old" not oil.

One step at a time.

As I prefer an unpolluted environment and realize that if we ever get to the point where we have gone too far in befouling our global nest we may not realize it until AFTER the fact.

Therefore, I'm all in favor of doing what we can RIGHT NOW to clean up the environment as well as we can as long as it doesn't lead us into some hairbrained liberal nightmare scheme nor cost our business and industry and economic sectors a prohibitive amount of money or upset.

I don't know if the science is bogus or not. All I know is that if the Libs are right we are heading for big trouble unless we become more environmentally responsible.

If the science is wrong, I still think it is only prudent to live as greenly as is practical.

We have to survive HERE on Earth a long time before we have any realistic alternatives.

So let's stop the energy/environment/ecology infighting and get to work together.

Fuck. That was a lucid, well presented argument and it describes my feelings on the subject for the most part. We need to leave out the Mars part....but nobody is perfect.

How did that happen?

I'm not currently buzzed.

Could that be the difference you sense?

One step at a time.

What does her sign say?

"Shits Oil Do Better???"

WTF???

As if to say the picture of the oil derrick spewing oil represents an "Old" and outmoded paradigm?

As in, "This oil shit is old fashioned and not healthy and we need to do better???"

One step at a time.

How did that happen?
And everyone loves their Mom and celebrates the Fourth of July. There's little to disagree with when all we're talking about are general principles.

Now here's a specific problem. Almost all of the population growth in the future is expected to come from Africa. People are the root cause of pollution, the more people on Earth the more they consume resources and the more they create damage to the environment.

Now what should we be doing about that problem? This is where it gets real sticky, real fast.

One step at a time.

How did that happen?

I dunno. You tell me.

One step at a time.

What does her sign say?

"Shits Oil Do Better???"

WTF???

As if to say the picture of the oil derrick spewing oil represents an "Old" and outmoded paradigm?

As in, "This oil shit is old fashioned and not healthy and we need to do better???"

That would be my guess.

One step at a time.

How did that happen?

I dunno. You tell me.

Tell you what, Dude?

One step at a time.

How did that happen?

I dunno. You tell me.

Tell you what, Dude?

If your posting stuff that isn't batshit crazy talk is due to your being sober. I've no way of knowing.

Well then you'd be wrong. It isn't what is being said at all and like a good liberal minded groupie you must not think. Has nothing to do if you think as I do, it is the mere fact that you don't think at all. You follow the gospel of leftist print is what is beng stated. Understood?

That's one of the stupidest things I've read. How do you know how I've arrived to my conclusions? How do you know all of my views? You don't.

But you've guessed that I'm not thinking, and that I follow the leftist "gospel."

That's pretty pathetic on your part.
I'd say accurate!

Well then you'd be wrong. It isn't what is being said at all and like a good liberal minded groupie you must not think. Has nothing to do if you think as I do, it is the mere fact that you don't think at all. You follow the gospel of leftist print is what is beng stated. Understood?

That's one of the stupidest things I've read. How do you know how I've arrived to my conclusions? How do you know all of my views? You don't.

But you've guessed that I'm not thinking, and that I follow the leftist "gospel."

I'd say accurate!

How interesting. And you are?

I'd say accurate!

the great and powerful Oz....JC456 that's who.Liberal minded nut jobs like you are seriously over burdened with trying to shut folks like me up. Ain't gonna happen....listen again....Ain't gonna happen!!!!! WiNNinG

I'd say accurate!

the great and powerful Oz....JC456 that's who.Liberal minded nut jobs like you are seriously over burdened with trying to shut folks like me up. Ain't gonna happen....listen again....Ain't gonna happen!!!!! WiNNinG

Why would I want to shut you up? Why make the effort?

Forum List

Back