Just now on Fox

Man up and be specific on what should be done to stop this.

Sure.

1. Deport anyone on the terrorist watch list.

2. Deport anyone found to sympathize with a radical jihadi group.

3. Deport anyone that has been supporting anyone in the first two groups.

4. Anyone caught in a terrorist action will be immediately shot and buried in an unmarked grave with slaughtered diseased pigs. All terrorists who die in a terrorist act will get the same treatment.

5. Anyone caught alive after supporting a terrorist action will be tortured systematically to uncover any useful intel, then process described in point 4.

6. We carpet bomb ISIS locations to eradicate their personnel, resources, oil facilities and supporters.

7. We seize all financial resources of any group found supporting ISIS, AQ or any other Islamic terrorist organization.

8. We will keep a database on all those deported and if they are caught back in the country, they are immediately executed and processed described in point 4.

9. We find all the Muslim Wahhabi financed mosques and we get warrants to spy on them 24/7. We enter all information as to membership, finances and activities into a secure database to enhance intel collection activities and confirmation of such.

10. We set up the biggest pro-terrorism mosque in the US and we use it as a 'honey pot' with most of its membership being undercover FBI and civilian informants. They will conduct recruiting activities to see who is biting, then investigate them all. Their members will occasionally disappear if found to be overly sympathetic to jihadi groups.

11. Put out contracts on all the top terrorist leaders in the jihadi movement, bounties of over a million dollars cash, no questions asked if the targets name is on our terrorism most wanted list. Once apprehended they are given a military tribunal and if convicted they will be shot and processed as described in point 4.

12. Immediately strip the clearances from all people who verbally support the jiihadis and fire any government employees found among them.

13. Put out a bounty of $300,000 on jihadi clerics from any country turned in to US authorities. They will be processed as in point 4.

14. Split Syria into two parts. A northern third bordering Turkey consisting of large Turkomen populations. The rest will stay under the government of Assad. The Russians can help him rebuild.

15. Assist any government anywhere in the world in sniffing out all jihadi groups and destroying them. IF hostages are taken, we kidnap members of their families and send them back to them one body part at a time until they release the captive. This works as the Russians have used it successfully.

We need to exterminate these fucks like the cockroaches that they are and punish them in the most disgraceful and horrendous ways that we can imagine in our minds and theirs.
Pretty comprehensive :)

Waiting for Obama to hold a presser to give us another distorted history lesson on the Crusades and rant about the only true evil Americans face is those that don't parrot the manmade global warming myth.

Sure.

4. Anyone caught in a terrorist action will be immediately shot and buried in an unmarked grave with slaughtered diseased pigs. All terrorists who die in a terrorist act will get the same treatment.

5. Anyone caught alive after supporting a terrorist action will be tortured systematically to uncover any useful intel, then process described in point 4.

6. We carpet bomb ISIS locations to eradicate their personnel, resources, oil facilities and supporters.

7. We seize all financial resources of any group found supporting ISIS, AQ or any other Islamic terrorist organization.

8. We will keep a database on all those deported and if they are caught back in the country, they are immediately executed and processed described in point 4.

9. We find all the Muslim Wahhabi financed mosques and we get warrants to spy on them 24/7. We enter all information as to membership, finances and activities into a secure database to enhance intel collection activities and confirmation of such.

10. We set up the biggest pro-terrorism mosque in the US and we use it as a 'honey pot' with most of its membership being undercover FBI and civilian informants. They will conduct recruiting activities to see who is biting, then investigate them all. Their members will occasionally disappear if found to be overly sympathetic to jihadi groups.

11. Put out contracts on all the top terrorist leaders in the jihadi movement, bounties of over a million dollars cash, no questions asked if the targets name is on our terrorism most wanted list. Once apprehended they are given a military tribunal and if convicted they will be shot and processed as described in point 4.

12. Immediately strip the clearances from all people who verbally support the jiihadis and fire any government employees found among them.

13. Put out a bounty of $300,000 on jihadi clerics from any country turned in to US authorities. They will be processed as in point 4.

14. Split Syria into two parts. A northern third bordering Turkey consisting of large Turkomen populations. The rest will stay under the government of Assad. The Russians can help him rebuild.

15. Assist any government anywhere in the world in sniffing out all jihadi groups and destroying them. IF hostages are taken, we kidnap members of their families and send them back to them one body part at a time until they release the captive. This works as the Russians have used it successfully.

We need to exterminate these fucks like the cockroaches that they are and punish them in the most disgraceful and horrendous ways that we can imagine in our minds and theirs.
I've given it a little thought the past 48 hours or so.

Sure.

I've given it a little thought the past 48 hours or so.
if only our dear leaders would do the same :rolleyes-41:

Obungles will learn about this from the news
next week...
but he didn't need the news to start politicizing this shit. Did he?
He is just one big bag of "ugh"
What would you do if you were President.
If I were President I'd give Americans a lecture on how some Christians did this and that 1,500 years ago, and Jews need to leave the Middle East, and how wonderful Islam is.

Oh wait, we already get that from our President.

next week...
If I were President I'd give Americans a lecture on how some Christians did this and that 1,500 years ago, and Jews need to leave the Middle East, and how wonderful Islam is.

Yeah...those damn Crusaders

next week...

they should get off the high horse!!!! haaaaaaaa:laugh::laugh:

fbi is investigating terrorist attack as terrorist attack.

Shocking

Ha.Ha.---The left may just try to label this one as a wild Christmas Party that went wrong. On CNN now--the lawyers forthe family stated that Ferood complained that some of his co-workers were making fun of his beard--LOL

Well, I just got the worst haircut of my life, my neighbor commented on it, so I guess it's time to break out the AK--LOL

fbi is investigating terrorist attack as terrorist attack.

Shocking

Ha.Ha.---The left may just try to label this one as a wild Christmas Party that went wrong. On CNN now--the lawyers forthe family stated that Ferood complained that some of his co-workers were making fun of his beard--LOL

Well, I just got the worst haircut of my life, my neighbor commented on it, so I guess it's time to break out the AK--LOL
What are you waiting for? You should be radicalised already.

next week...

They lost!

Forum List

Back