Just my opinion

All he did was piss off the peeps all the more. What I heard was the "unarmed teen" was a suspect in a robbery...is that what he said?

Maybe we can wait for a report to be issued by the feds? Maybe people can stop looting and throwing objects at police? Maybe police can keep their guns in the holster? The only reason the town still stands is Sharpton has stayed away.

The poster, from what I understand, is not a police chief.

If that's your gig? Get your ducks in a row.

The poster has briefed many a 4 star general...he knows of what he speaks.

Dude..believe it or not?

I just agreed with you.

No need to get defensive.

:lol:

I was addressing the delta dude....sorry for any misunderstanding...i did thank you for your post....gad dammit.....:D

All he did was piss off the peeps all the more. What I heard was the "unarmed teen" was a suspect in a robbery...is that what he said?

Yes, he implicated by a far(it actually has a bruise on it from being handled with a ten foot pole), and he released photos for the media. These pics are trying to implicate Brown in a strong armed robbery of a convenience store..

I haven't been listening too much to any of the official spokesmen or this Chief but he's under a lotta pressure . I'm mostly listening to whats coming out of Washington D.C. and watching the video of whats going on in Ferguson . The cop that shot the guy has been publically named I think .

I wonder if Brown's buddy will revise and extend his remarks...Dorian gots a little Brown on his Johnson...

Last edited:
I wonder if the president is pissed that no one bothered to tell him about the robbery....before he shot his mouth off...

Forum List

Back